BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
I wish I would’ve learned about this amazing product sooner! It is pretty pricey but in my opinion worth it. Since you are only using it once or twice a week, it will last for a decent amount of time. I got this in my #FabFitFun editor’s box, and this product right here made the whole box worth it! All my friends can’t live without this scrub either. It does burn a little bit but I feel like my skin is extra clean and clearing up this way. It truly helps my skin and helps to get rid of breakouts. I will always repurchase this!
Phoebe M.
This will irritate sensitive skin!! There is a “warning” on this product, saying that there will be tingly. For sensitive/combination skins this will be more akin to a burn than a tingle. But, BUT, the results are impressive. My hot cloth cleanse routine doesn’t get my skin as smooth as this, or reduce the size of my pores as much, but the tingle can sometimes be unbearable. Also. It tends to get stuck in my eye brows!
Heba J.
I actually really love this as an exfoliator!! It’s a green color and smells just like pumpkins and fall time. It feels a little warm?.. at first contact with your skin but afterwards your skin feels great! I really recommend this to be paired with them exfoliKate moisturizer! They are great together.
Carissa O.
I got this in my fabfitfun box
This past month. My skin is sensitive, but is so dry i figured I’d try anything at this point. I read the directions first and it states that it does cause a tingling effect and if you have sensitive skin, do not leave on for the max time and instead apply and wash within 15-30 seconds so that’s what I did. Overall I liked it. It did tingle and leave my face red for a while afterwards but it didn’t hurt by any means, and the next day my skin looked amazing. I would use it once a week.
Savannah G.
Evansville, IN
I received this in one of my past FabFitFun boxes. I saw a visible difference with my skin and complexion just after one time of use. I wouldn’t normally purchase something at this price, but after using the entire bottle down to the last drop- it’s definitely one of those products worth saving for!
Ashleigh W.
I received this product from Influenster, and I was extremely excited to try it. I read reviews on Sephora that it burned, but I don't have particularly sensitive skin, so I wasn't concerned. However, they certainly were not lying. I use this mask a couple of times a week, and it burns terribly for the entirety of the time that you're instructed to leave it on. Afterwards, my skin is bright red in all of the spots that the mask was on my skin. It also does a terrible job of exfoliating my skin - as in, it doesn't at all. It just burns and leaves my skin red, so I will not be using this product again.
Stephanie A.
Mentor On Lk, OH
I got this in a FabFitFun box, and I really enjoyed using it. Normally it’s very expensive so, I won’t be buying this again. Be warned, it’s is very intense and can feel irritating. If you can handle the feeling, you’re rewarded with smooth clear skin.
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I use this peel twice a week and will NOT go without it! It smells amazing. Works amazing! You instantly see results. My face feels like a dream after using it. My face is soft and GLOWING. My blackheads are not existent, my pores are disappearing and my fine lines are disappearing! I would give this product a thousand stars if I could!
Linda L.
Hollywood
My favorite product from Kate Summerville. I have used this product for years.
Packaging is ok, I never pay much attention to it, all that matters is the product in my opinion.
Burns a little bit at first. My skin look nice and clear after. Recommend!
Alexandra S.
Acworth
I am in love with this stuff. It really works. It went above and beyond my expectations. It smells a little funny, and tingles a tiny bit. But even my friends could tell a difference in my skin just after using it a few weeks. Trust me, try it if you have redness or just need a good exfoliater.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back