BY KATE SOMERVILLE #9 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Crystal B.
Denver, CO
I am a die hard for Kate Sommerville products
They work great, I have a girlfriend who complains it dries her sensitive skin out. It works lovely with my combination oily skin
Tricia T.
Pewaukee, WI
I love this! I was a little worried about how small it was for the price, but you don't need very much at all. I've been using my small one (like 0.5 oz.) for about two months and I'm loving it! My skin feels smoother, and there's a visible difference. It slightly tingles, and I'm betting if you have sensitive skin it would leave you red. I don't have to worry about that, so I love it! I would definitely recommend, and I just bought the medium sized bottle because I love it so much.
Nicole G.
This is one of my favorite exfoliates in the market! It somehow gets all the extra skin and goop out of my points and leaves baby soft skin with small por s begins
Alex B.
Tomball, TX
This is a facial in a bottle! It's a wonderful exfoliate. It leaves skin extremely smooth. It may be a little harsh for more sensitive skin so be cautious not to over scrub!
Kylie T.
chicago
Really enjoying this product. Nah not want to use if you have super sensitive skin but if not, it’s wonderful. Makes my skin feel baby soft. Will definitely continue to use!
erin m.
Valley Stream, NY
Good ol exfolikate! This is a must in anyone's skincare cabinet. This exfoliates the skin very well and smells like pumpkins. Leave my skin soft and super bright!!! You will over look the price tag once you see the instant results.
Samantha R.
Baltimore, MD
I got this as a sample size. It was very good at making my skin smoother but it wasn't an amazing product. There are other products that left my skin just as smooth with other benefits. It didn't break me out which was also a plus.
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Love love love this product! Purchased at Sephora. I use this 2-3 a week and it is gentle on my skin. My skin feels so soft (but not dry) after every use. Would recommend!
Neha R.
This was unnecessarily harsh and has too high a pH to exfoliate effectively. It left my skin really dry and dehydrated. I don't think this level of irritation is healthy for the skin. The product really disrupts the skin barrier.
Jenna C.
Did not notice any benefits and I hate the smell. It's like pine trees and balsam on steroids. Don't waste your money, there are much better chemical exfoliants out there.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.