BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Glow Y.
Holly Grail! Loved it so much I bought the huge one for $175 and that is a major exeption but it was so good i had to buy it. Baby smoth skin after 2 min. It didnt irritate my skin. Love it,
Laura B.
This is my cannot-live-without exfoliator. I use it once a week, as per the instructions - massage onto wet face, leave for two minutes, rinse off. The results are incredible. My skin is smooth and even, blemishes appear less inflamed and red. There can be some tingling on my cheeks, but after an application of moisturizing the feeling stops, and I'm left with glowing, clear skin. I don't get facials, because I use this once a week, and before any major event. You really don't need much, so the little $24 bottle lasts me a couple of months.
Lindsey H.
Nashville, TN
Whenever my skin feels a little drab I use this and my face feels so smooth after. It gives me a nice natural glow after I use it and it is great on my skin. Definitely would recommend this !
J K.
Brea, CA
I got this in my fabfitfun box and I like it. I think it smells interesting.. u will love it or hate it. I liked it. It is really strong and you may peel the next day if you first start out.
Del b.
New york city
love this stuff, really takes off the skins dead cells but wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin.i use this 1-2 times a week in my skincare and really gives an extra level of deep clean
Irene S.
Santa Clara, CA
I found this to be a little bit aggressive on my skin. Maybe I just had a little bit of sun that day but I thought the mask was too acidic on my skin but the exfoliating beads definitely were great.
Jenn H.
Jamestown
The first time I used this my face tingled and had a flushed feeling, so I rinsed it off quickly. The second time was better. This product leaving my skin smooth and feels refreshed after use.
Biana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product - really gets a good exfoliation going. I don't think it helped with my pimples/acne, but my skin felt nice and refreshed and renewed after using it. Bought it in Sephora!
Lauren J.
San Diego, CA
Obsessed with this product. A great exfoliating mask. The smell is amazing - kind of like green tea. Gentle on the skin but still very effective. Leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I received this sample product in my Sephora PLAY! box. The smell of this reminds me of chai or pumpkin spice which isn't usually my favorite but it was a nice surprise. I'm just not sure the product really impressed me. It has plastic microbead scrubs with Lactic Acid which promises deep exfoliation but I didn't see it to be effective. (I'm sure these beads aren't environment friendly either.) The pH of the product is a bit on the higher side for the Lactic Acid to fully work. Maybe it's because I am also currently using a higher strength AHA exfoliant in my routine. I also feel that the ingredients are packed with many irritants for the skin, such as geranium, rosewood, cinnamon oils, and many more. I would just rather find another product that would do a batter job with less side effects. I also know that this product causes irritation for some people.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville