BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
This is incredible. I know people pay big bucks for this treatment at her salon. Love that I can enjoy it in the comfort of my own home! Great exfoliating results!
Tristain S.
Nampa, ID
This stuff is really Good! Makes ur face feel extremely clean and I really like the smell. It also has a lot of good properties in it. Only down side is this stuff is pretty expensive.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
I love how little you have to use of this product. It is a pretty intense exfoliation but I have sensitive skin and I was able to use it just fine! I felt like my skin looked better this morning :)
Megan R.
Culpeper, VA
As a mommy of a precious 2 month old baby girl, I know she could decide to go crazy at ANY moment. I LOVE the fact that I can apply this to my face while I am changing a diaper or brushing my teeth at night & after just two minutes, I take it off. 2 minutes & its job is done!! I love it. Smells good & works great! My fave feels like my daughter's little booty! So smooth. I did take away a star due to the product being expensive for such a small amount, but I will admit a little does go a long way.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Great exfoliating product. Nice to use after steam from the shower has open my pores. A little goes a long way too. After several uses, my skin felt refreshed and a heathy glow to it.
Megan C.
Charleston, WV
Didn’t see what the big hype is about this product. Didn’t notice anything when using the sample I received in a beauty box. Would like to try it again Incase I received a bad product.
Faith W.
Lexington , KY
Yes this is expensive but it really makes my skin feel fantastic. Let's talk about the scent, DIVINE. No clue what the scent is but I love it. The green color is actually kinda cool
Rubina d.
Plainville, CT
This stuff is amazeballs, the smell alone is awesome, I love the tingling feel on my skin makes me feel like it's working. Will definitely buy more once I run out of this free one.
Kim S.
This actually smells like Christmas! Got it in my Sephora play box and I seriously am considering buying it because it smells so good.
As an exfoliating wash I think it's a little gentle for my taste...made my face feel clean but not sure it really exfoliated
Lexi C.
Salem, NH
This product is absolutely ridiculous. This “2 minute facial” erases all texture caused by dead skin. You essentially have a new face when you’re done with this and it’s incredible.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora