BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Jordyn M.
Nashville, TN
I've never used an exfoliator I loved as much as this one! I am a skincare fanatic and loved the way this made my skin feel. I received this through Influencer for testing and was so excited to try it out!
Erika G.
Seattle, WA
I always keep this stocked for my shower. I love this quick 2 min mask! I scrub my face and leave it on for few minutes while I'm in the shower and it feels like it's really working especially with the steam. I like to splash cold water after rinsing and I'm good to go. A must have!
Courtney L.
Don't really see the hype. It makes my skin soft but only for a few hours after I use it. I got mine as a sephora perk, and would NEVER buy the full size. It's way too over priced. It's just ok in my book.
Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
I got this product in its full size and I have never loved an exfoliater more in my life. I tend to apply it about 3-4 times a week at night after removing my makeup. It leaves your skin super smooth and silky.
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Very good exfoliater. It gets the skin feeling so soft and clean. I was very impressed with this product and was surprised how gentle it was on my skin. I got mine from Sephora. Only downfall is the price tag.
Kassidy D.
Fayetteville, WV
I got this in my gratis and I was very skeptical about it. It turns out it’s a great exfoliating cleanser and it’s not to harsh on your skin. It helps moisturizer get in your skin better as well as serums.
charlotte r.
Capo Beach, CA
LOVE! It's a gentle exfoliant but you can really feeel the warm spices and enzymes warming and tingling your skin. I love the way this feels on my face and afterwords my skin looks and feels like a dream.
Abby O.
Denver
I love this product! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. It has a nice tingly feeling once you apply it to your face. I like that I can put it on before my shower and wash it off once I get in.
Isabela M.
Rocklin, CA
I am absolutely obsessed over this product! I have issues with blackheads specifically on my nose area and this product completely clears them out. It leaves the area extremely soft and clean. I love it!!
Jess R.
Troy
I would not recommend this to anyone who has rosacea or other skin issues that will flare up with exfoliating. The beads in this treatment were extremely difficult to wash off the face and the mask burned.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville