BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Julia M.
Exfolikate is my absolute must-have beauty product, hands down. I have combination skin which is also very sensitive AND I have surface dryness and I've tried countless products - both budget-friendly and super expensive - to make my skin look and feel it's best. This is the best of the best, by far. It seems expensive but you only need the tinnnniest dab so a tube lasts for a really long time. It leaves my skin looking fresh and smooth without irritating it or making me break out (a common problem I have with skin products). I have been using this product for well over a decade (since it was called "Kate In A Jar"!) and will NEVER give it up!!!!
Savanna R.
LOVE THIS STUFF! It really helps your skin feel very clean, and it gives you that feeling of your pores really opening up and i have no other way to describe it other than a minty feeling. If that makes sense. I love this product.
Brittany O.
I usually love Kate Somerville products however this was my least favorite. I didn't notice a difference in my skin whether I used it or not so I decided to save my. Money and not purchase again.
Kara F.
Glasgow, KY
I have horribly dry skin on my nose that most exfoliaters won't touch. This stuff is the only thing that will work for me! It is pricey but if you have stubborn dry skin I think it's a must have!
Elizabeth P.
Plymouth, WI
This makes me face smooth but its a bit irritating. The grit is really large so its almost too abrasive. The smell is almost medicinal. I got a sample in a subcription box and i wont be rebuying.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
Unfortunately this caused me to break out. I've heard good things about this line but I don't think it's for me. I'm not sure what ingredient caused the reaction but the product did smell "fake".
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
It has a very earthy smell and it does burn a little but it works great on my sensitive skin. If you can get past the smell and the burning feeling at first this is wonderful
Trevor H.
This Jen was one of the first exfoliators I ever used. And I still enjoy how it makes my skin feel. Soft. Bright. I even enjoy the stingle. Lol. I just feel like all my products reach my bones.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Pros:
Exfoliating
Clearing
Resurfacing
Physical and chemical (double whammy)
Easy to use
Spa at home

Cons:
In the higher price point
Can be too strong for sensitive skin

Would totally recommend
Nayhamar N.
It’s a very good exfoliating! My skin looks fresh and so clean after using this product. It can burn a little bit but only if you have a very sensitive skin. I truly recommend this exfoliating
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back