BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Awesome product for weekly use, when you need to refresh your skin. It is moderately strong, so I wouldn't fetid you have sensitive skin. It is pricey, so I would skip on this if you don't have the money.
Amanda E.
Absolutely awesome product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I make sure to follow up with a nourishing moisturizer and it works wonders. The price is a bit high, but it's definitely worth it.
Olya D.
It's ok. I don't love it. I think there are better exfoliaters out there. It smells nice, but I don't like the sting AT ALL. I'm still going back to Philosophy for my exfoliating . But to each their own.
Mary K.
Bellville, TX
I love this exfoliant. The grainy texture is exactly what I look for in an exfoliant for my face. I was impressed. I will definitely purchase again in the future. I think it's a good value for the money.
Hannah M.
I love this product line. Really great at controlling acne and exfoliating. It is a bit harsh though so I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin. Test out with below recommended dosage before using fully.
Jordan S.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love this!! It's not too harsh like other exfoliators and it leaves my face feeling fresh, not dry. A little goes a long way so you definitely get your money's worth with this product all the way around!!
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I honestly didn’t think this would work, but it was pretty amazing. I used it 2 times a week and every time I would my skin would look amazing. The best part about it is that a little goes a long way.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
I absolutely love this stuff. It lasts a very long time and it makes the skin feel and look amazing. It is worth the price and o recommend it to my friends. But I recommend trying a sample first if you have sensitive skin
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
This is the very best scrub and mask. It makes me feel like I have baby soft smooth skin. Its a little pricey but I love it and trusted the sales person at nordstrom. It smells a little strong but it is worth it.
Jennifer L.
Kate knows what she is doing! This product is great! I use this a few times a week for exfoliation to keep breakouts at bay. I think this product is less harsh than others with more chemicals. Seems other break me out more. Satisfied with this brand and the results it gives me.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back