BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
This is the very best scrub and mask. It makes me feel like I have baby soft smooth skin. Its a little pricey but I love it and trusted the sales person at nordstrom. It smells a little strong but it is worth it.
Brenda A.
Leaves skin really soft and visibly smoother. Feels like face just had a facial done . Skin looks brighter and makeup application is smoother. I would recommend this product to people with combo skin.
Sydney P.
Syracuse, NY
I love this exfoliating product! My skin feels so smooth after using. It is expensive but it lasts for a long period of time. Well worth the money and worth a try for those with dull/dead looking skin!
Besha S.
This is a great exfoliant! It leaves my skin feeling super soft and it's very gentle.. I'm very pleased with this product.. It really met my expectations! Definite recommendation to others in my book!
Julie M.
I love it. Its the perfect facial treatment. Strong but not harsh. I use it in the shower so the steam can open up my pores. The smell is also good it makes me feel like a Christmas tree in the best way
Jennifer L.
Kate knows what she is doing! This product is great! I use this a few times a week for exfoliation to keep breakouts at bay. I think this product is less harsh than others with more chemicals. Seems other break me out more. Satisfied with this brand and the results it gives me.
Sara B.
Cullman, AL
This is an amazing exfoliating treatment! I love how it is quick and effective. If you have sensitive skin be careful to not leave it on longer than on the package. I definitely recommend this product!
alex b.
Loved this treatment. It is a little on the expensive side, but you really get what you pay for! It takes so little product to cover your whole face and it leaves your skin feeling so amazing afterwards.
Julia M.
Jacksonville
This is a very well put together product. Yet I haven't seen much of a difference. It did not meet my expectations. I haven't used any other types of brands. I bought it at Sephora. I would recommend something else. Maybe it is just me. Someone else needs to try it out.
Jessica E.
Toms River , NJ
I purchased the exfolikate cleanser and mask. I think they are both great. The cleaner does not make my skin feel stripped. The mask feels great (does tingle some) and my face has looked more vibrant
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora