BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Katie W.
Ocean City, NJ
I love this stuff so much! If I could give more than five stars I would. I use about 2x a week and even though it's pricey, it's worth every penny. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good exfoliator.
Thea L.
South River, NJ
Works pretty good smells good left my skin feeling great I use more for my stretch marks on my pregnant belly I know weird but it works.. it’s pretty expensive that’s why I gave 4 stars
Jodie N.
Ashburnham, MA
I love this product! My skin was acne prone, dry, flaky. This product saved my skin. My skin hasn't been this clear in a long time! It also has a nice scent. The scent is almost tropical. I would recommend this 100%
Maria H.
This stuff works like no other i have senstive skin so i left it on for less then a minute because its strong and my skin was a little red but next two says it was so smooth in texture
Taylor S.
chicago
I use this stuff everyday. It is effective and smells really good and cleans out my awful pores. I really like it. I suggest everyone to get it and it is effective and decently affordable-though I got it for free.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Great at keeping acne at bay. I will say it is probable best for oily to combination skin. I am a bit on the dry side and had to skip days or I would dry out. It keeps my fave bump free so it's worth the bit of dry.
Denise A.
Rogers, AR
Skin is softer and brigher. Very pleased with how this product works along with the other Kate products. It's a little pricey but worth the buy. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I'd buy again in a heart beat
Marcadies F.
Johnstown, PA
Extreme intense exfoliate. Great though for anyone looking for a super great clean feeling. I'm obsessed with exfoliating products and this is top on my list. A little goes a long way and the smell is invigorating
Tia H.
Rosedale, NY
I've tried a sample of this once. It was great, it really didn't scrub the toxins within the skin. My face felt very clean and refreshed after using, my only complaint is that it's pretty pricey for an everyday budget person.
ASHLEy M.
Xenia
This stuff is AMAZing. I got the WORST skin after having my son because of the hormonal imbalances . & this helped me so much . I love an exfoliating wash and this is a gentle one so it isn’t so hard on your skin .
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville