BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Tara W.
Youngsville
Great! Left my face smooth and clean. A little intense for my sensitive skin,  my face is red after using. I like the tingling when applied, makes it really feel like it’s working. Would recommend
Emily J.
I love this exfoliating cleanser. I have a lot of blackheads and oily skin and found that this exfoliator helps clear the dirt and oil off my skin. I think it's definitely worth the price and I would highly recommend!
Erika G.
Seattle, WA
I always keep this stocked for my shower. I love this quick 2 min mask! I scrub my face and leave it on for few minutes while I'm in the shower and it feels like it's really working especially with the steam. I like to splash cold water after rinsing and I'm good to go. A must have!
Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
I got this product in its full size and I have never loved an exfoliater more in my life. I tend to apply it about 3-4 times a week at night after removing my makeup. It leaves your skin super smooth and silky.
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Very good exfoliater. It gets the skin feeling so soft and clean. I was very impressed with this product and was surprised how gentle it was on my skin. I got mine from Sephora. Only downfall is the price tag.
Courtney L.
Don't really see the hype. It makes my skin soft but only for a few hours after I use it. I got mine as a sephora perk, and would NEVER buy the full size. It's way too over priced. It's just ok in my book.
charlotte r.
Capo Beach, CA
LOVE! It's a gentle exfoliant but you can really feeel the warm spices and enzymes warming and tingling your skin. I love the way this feels on my face and afterwords my skin looks and feels like a dream.
Sareena O.
Friendswood , TX
This mask is great at exfoliating the skin and really helping to make your skin appear brighter. It really does exfoliate quickly so do not leave on more than the suggested time.
Erin M.
Mobile
Most effective treatment I have tried! Expensive but totally worth it. Follow the directions on the bottle. Can really dry out skin if you leave on too long. Tingles a little to me. Really brightens skin.
Abby O.
Denver
I love this product! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. It has a nice tingly feeling once you apply it to your face. I like that I can put it on before my shower and wash it off once I get in.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora