BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Emma B.
Philadelphia, PA
I got a sample of this in my Play! by Sephora box. I love it. The exfoliating feels amazing and if you let it sit for a couple of minutes it starts to dry and makes skin feel a bit tighter. It is expensive but worth it and comes in many sizes for many price ranges
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I really like this exfoliate because it buffed away my dead skin without feeling abrasive. I am definitely happy I used this exfoliator because my face looks so polished after I use it. I would definitely recommend to others!
Brenda A.
I really like these face products. I especially like the 3 minute peel. It feels a bit tingly when you first apply but it really does leave your face noticeably softer. I like how my face looks brighter after using the peel.
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
I got a sample of this at sephora and then Went back to. It a full size product. It works amazingly and better than any other mask. But the reason is probably because it's also three times the price of any other mask I've used!
Heidi A.
Chattanooga, TN
This exfoliator feels fantastic on my skin and leaves my skin clean and bright. It doesn't irritate my skin or make it break out. Love the texture and pretty green color, too! Only downside is the price- it is SO expensive!
Emma B.
Hamburg, NY
I like this product for when I'm having a me day. It's definitely a intense cleanser as it leaves my skin feeling soft and cleansed. I would say this product is very effective and works well
Jessica F.
This is a serious exfoleator. It works great for getting rid of dead skin and starting fresh after a breakout. The only reason i did not give it 5 stars is because I wish that it had a tingle or something from the cleanser.
Stephanie F.
Taunton, MA
One of my HG products. Nothing exfoliates your skin like this product, but be sure to ease your skin into it by using once a week at the onset as it can be quite intense. Leaves my skin bright, clear and feeling brand new.
Samantha L.
San Francisco, CA
This is a great chemical and physical exfoliator. I like that it is super effective in a very short time frame. Seriously don't use it for more than the recommended time!

It does a great job exfoliating my skin but not too harshly and smells nicely of cinnamon!
Nancy P.
This product should be a staple for everyone! This product attacks any rough uneven texture. It does get intense after a minute so if you have sensitive skin I don't think this is for you. This is pretty pricey but a little goes a long way. I will definitely repurchase!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville