BY KATE SOMERVILLE #9 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Samantha M.
Camarillo, CA
I really enjoyed this product. I know it’s expensive ( I got mine at Sephora) but it’s really cool how you can feel the dead skin coming off under your hands as you rub your face. Exfoliation is important, and chemical exfoliation is ideal because it can be less irritating. This one fits the bill for both.
Tori L.
Personally i thought the price was a little high at first, but then shortly after using it for the first time I realized that a little went a LOOOOONG way! I like to exfoliate at least once a week and I found that this was doing the job AMAZINGLY! I like that the texture is super fine so you don't have those super chunky beads in there only sticking to a few spots. It did tingle for me a bit as i was exfoliating and as i left it on my skin for the two minutes it recommends, but right after i washed it off it stopped. I had smooth silky skin and was so happy with it! I would recommend to anyone who is truly looking for a very nice exfoliater!
Rachel S.
Hermitage, TN
This is hands down my favorite mask! It is exfoliating and smells incredibly luxurious. Each time I use it, my skin feels balanced and soft afterwards. It only takes a small amount each time. I'd recommend this highly!
Charlesy C.
San Antonio, TX
I really liked this. It kept my skin super soft but it's way too expensive. Buy yourself a clarisonic instead with a good brush. I got mine at Sephora and while I liked it I wouldn't repurchase it because of the price.
Ashley T.
This stuff Is heaven sent. It leaves your skin feeling super smooth and it also gets rid of all the dead skin cells. I bought it at Sephora a while back ago when my skin was breaking out really bad and still have some left. I deffff recommend this product
Michelle D.
Savannah, GA
Excellent exfoliating power without irritation or leaving you with a raw feeling. Great texture and easy to spread over face and neck. Easily washes off and quickly removed impurities l. Skin felt instantly smoother
Ashley W.
Apple Valley
The first couple of times I used this product I was a little scared. It does burn a little bit and my skin is red for a bit after use but my skin was significantly softer and brighter after using it. I never want to run out!
Jacquelyn A.
Paw Paw, MI
Initially received this as a sample in my Sephora Play subscription but have since purchased because I loved it so much. Natural ingredients, great cinnamon smell, superb exfoliator without any irritation to my skin.
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
I love this exfloliator! It's definitely effective, and all you need is a tiny amount for your face. Once you have applied this, you'll definitely feel it doing it's job. After using my skin looks and feels amazing!
Commarrah B.
This facial completely changes the texture of your face. It’s really simple and quick, being that it only takes two minutes. The results are glowy and plump skin. Definitely recommended at least in the smaller size.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.