BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

S t e p h a n i e M.
WOW! This stuff is insane, in a good way! I received a sample of this in I believe the Sephora Play Box. A little goes a long way. You massage a thin layer on your face, and can leave it on for up to 2 minutes. Immediately I began feeling a tingling sensation so I knew it was working. The tingle was strong but not extremely overbearing. I washed and followed with a moisturizer and the next morning my skin felt so good and was glowing. This product can be a bit pricey depending on the size of the bottle, but I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out. Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received exfolikate in my Fab Fit Fun box and really enjoyed it. I will probably not purchase it because it is pricy but I use it currently about 2x a week. It is tingly so make sure to not get it in your eyes but it does leave my skin feeling smooth and refreshed after using it.
Rachel R.
I received this product in my summer fab fit fun box. I had never heard of it before that but it’s a product I will buy once I run out. I try to use it once a week because it can be harsh if you have sensitive skin. It does leave your face very soft however the “burning” sensation can be a bit intense at first. You do get used to it the more you use it.
Amber S.
Waterbury, CT
I have received a sample of this at Sephora. It definitely helps exfoliate. It has a strange, gritty texture to it. Feels a bit rough on your skin. You for sure are left with soft skin. Had to knock off a few stars because of how harsh it is on sensitive skin. Even when not left on long can cause sensitivity.
Phoebe M.
This will irritate sensitive skin!! There is a “warning” on this product, saying that there will be tingly. For sensitive/combination skins this will be more akin to a burn than a tingle. But, BUT, the results are impressive. My hot cloth cleanse routine doesn’t get my skin as smooth as this, or reduce the size of my pores as much, but the tingle can sometimes be unbearable. Also. It tends to get stuck in my eye brows!
Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
I wish I would’ve learned about this amazing product sooner! It is pretty pricey but in my opinion worth it. Since you are only using it once or twice a week, it will last for a decent amount of time. I got this in my #FabFitFun editor’s box, and this product right here made the whole box worth it! All my friends can’t live without this scrub either. It does burn a little bit but I feel like my skin is extra clean and clearing up this way. It truly helps my skin and helps to get rid of breakouts. I will always repurchase this!
Kristin G.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is a very intense exfoliant but the results are amazing! It is very course as you rub it in and a little bit goes a long way. Smells like peppermint. After rubbing it in for 30 seconds, I wanted to rinse it off immediately but waited two mins as instructed. Rinsed off easy but was a warm burning sensation for a few mins afterwards and leaves face a little flushed. 10 mins later my skin feels smooth and clean!Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Lindsay R.
Virginia Beach
Great product! Tried and true exfoliating treatment. This product is great because it is not too rough on your skin when you use it. The misconception with exfoliating is that the tougher the better, which is so NOT true. For exfoliation, you only want to use something twice a week and you want something that also has some AHAs in it for a even exfoliation. This product is great because it has both a light physical exfoliation plus when you let it sit on your face for 2 minutes after scrubbing, the acids kick in too help with a quick mini facial! Unfortunately the only down side to this product is that it’s a bit pricey! But your skin is worth it! It’s the largest organ of your body!
Carissa O.
I got this in my fabfitfun box
This past month. My skin is sensitive, but is so dry i figured I’d try anything at this point. I read the directions first and it states that it does cause a tingling effect and if you have sensitive skin, do not leave on for the max time and instead apply and wash within 15-30 seconds so that’s what I did. Overall I liked it. It did tingle and leave my face red for a while afterwards but it didn’t hurt by any means, and the next day my skin looked amazing. I would use it once a week.
Heba J.
I actually really love this as an exfoliator!! It’s a green color and smells just like pumpkins and fall time. It feels a little warm?.. at first contact with your skin but afterwards your skin feels great! I really recommend this to be paired with them exfoliKate moisturizer! They are great together.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville