BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Shanelle A.
Redmond, OR
Love the feel and the texture it does nice things for my skin, but the price is out of bounds. There are products that work just as well if not better at lower price points. I would love to say I would buy again but won't based on price.
tyra c.
Saint Louis, MO
This is hands down the best exfoliating treatment I’ve ever used. I’ve tried Mario Badescu, and others from ipsy bags. It’s on the pricey side, but if you have the cash, go for it. It blows other exfoliaters OUT OF THE WATER. I️ love it.
Melissa C.
Portland, OR
Love this product. I got it as a gift for christmas and now wish i had more. It exfoliates gently but also tingles a little. It smells good almost like chai tea. Over all i would definitely recommend it. Oh and a little goes a long way!
Viri H.
Hammett, ID
Love love love this! The hype is real on this product it really works. It has helps my skin texture and the granules are so fine they don't hurt. If you can treat yourself to an expensive treatment I would say don't think about it twice!
Abby B.
Dayton, OH
I love this product! At first I was a little alarmed by the green color of the product. However the results were great! There was a little tingling sensation but it was overall and enjoyable experience.
Phie R.
OH MY HEAVENS this stuff is amazing!! love it! And I LOVE Sephora when I get free samples of it! It's quite pricey but honestly I think it makes a difference! leaves skin feeling deep clean and smooth! I love using it with my clarisonic
Kallee R.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is a very intense exfoliating mask but works so well! I have oily skin and this helps balance the oil in my skin and leaves my face brighter than before I use it. Be careful not to overuse it or you will have dry and cracking spots.
Hannah Y.
San Diego, CA
Love this product! I use this once a week to get rid of any dead skin that's on the top layer of my face and it's amazing how fast it works. I really believe it makes all my other products work better!
Megan R.
Culpeper, VA
ExfoliKate is BAE!!!! Hands down my fave exfoliatiant EVER. Have been using it for years now & I tell all of my friends about it! It IS pricey however, you need hardly ANY for each use. Late Somerville, you are one aaaaamazing chica!!
Christine R.
Fredericksburg, TX
This is a decent exfoliating scrub. Since it's got chemical exfoliant in it as well, I found it most effective to let it sit on my skin for a few minutes before rinsing it off. It didn't do much for my pores, but it definitely left my skin feeling soft and clean.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville