BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Mariah T.
Greensburg, PA
Cleared my skin right away! I had bad acne and this cleared it up. It's not cheap but it's worth it. It could be cheaper. It's easy to use and huge packaging but you have to use a lot to get good results. So I wouldn't re purchase
Storm R.
Perry, NY
Love love love this product! It's on the pricey end but it's so worth it. I have combo skin and I get acne alot and this helps keep my skin clearer! Definitely recommend
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
First off, I love the smell. Second, it’s a cool green color and third it’s an amazing product. Love the way this made my skin look and feel. It blew my mind. It’s kind of pricey but if it keeps living up to the hype, it’s worth it.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I love tje green color and i honestly like the smell but when it touches my it burns!! I got the 1.7 oz out of my Fabfitfun box and i could only use it a couple of times :( sad because it waz a big value out of the box!
Kayla B.
The only thing I don't like about this product is it's color. It's kind of a weird green color and I wasn't expecting that. Other than that it works great at buffing away dead skin cells and giving your skin a smooth radiant finsih.
Krystal P.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff really works but I hate how expensive it is! I tried it in one of my Play boxes from Sephora. It really peels off those first few layers of dead skin making your face feel baby soft. I use it about once a week, and twice.
Jennifer S.
It is amazing!!!! I love this product tI know it is a little on the expensive side however I think it is totally worth the price because it rubs off all the dead skin and cleans out your pores. Everyone needs this in their life once you try it you won't get enough of it.
Morgan L.
This is truly a facial in a bottle. It's maybe a bit harsh, but absolutely resurfacing enough to be worth the money. I use this on a monthly basis and when my skin is in dire need, and this product absolutely always hits the reset button on my face and puts it in the perfect position for any other skincare following it.
Alexa G.
Shapleigh, ME
This exfoliator not only smells amazing it feels amazing when you use it on your skin. I got a sample of it in my sephora play vox box and my skin was glowing after I used it. I would recommend it
Jannell C.
Azusa , CA
I absolutely love this exfoliator. It's got enough exfoliation without it being too rough on the skin. After scrubbing you leave it on and it's got this warm tingling sensation and my face feels so squeaky clean once I'm finished.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora