BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Shanelle A.
Redmond, OR
Love the feel and the texture it does nice things for my skin, but the price is out of bounds. There are products that work just as well if not better at lower price points. I would love to say I would buy again but won't based on price.
Viri H.
Hammett, ID
Love love love this! The hype is real on this product it really works. It has helps my skin texture and the granules are so fine they don't hurt. If you can treat yourself to an expensive treatment I would say don't think about it twice!
Melissa C.
Portland, OR
Love this product. I got it as a gift for christmas and now wish i had more. It exfoliates gently but also tingles a little. It smells good almost like chai tea. Over all i would definitely recommend it. Oh and a little goes a long way!
Patricia A.
Alpharetta, GA
I love Exfolicate if you have uneven skin and/or texture and you are in the market for an amazing exfoliating product this is the one for you! It's no wonder it's called the two minute facial! I love to use it when my skin feels clogged.
tyra c.
Saint Louis, MO
This is hands down the best exfoliating treatment I’ve ever used. I’ve tried Mario Badescu, and others from ipsy bags. It’s on the pricey side, but if you have the cash, go for it. It blows other exfoliaters OUT OF THE WATER. I️ love it.
Malvi G.
Cupertino, CA
One of the best exfoliate I have ever used. I almost love and bought all the products of Kate Somerville and would highly highly recommend this product. I use it one or sometimes twice a week and next day I get a beautiful looking skin.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
When visiting @sephora recently for my @KateSomervilleSkincare #VirtualVox from @influenster the beauty consultant provided me with a deluxe sample of #ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliator as a replacement for the NEW #GlowMoisturizer💧🌿🛁🛍I wish I would have known at the time how much I was going to enjoy using it so I could have asked for a bag full of these!! The product itself is a dark green shade in appearance with tiny granules, has the texture and consistency of a microdermabrasion scrub, and a very pleasant, almost gourmand, cinnamon scent. The exfoliation level and tingling sensation may be a little overpowering for those that are sensitive, but I found it worked well for my combination skin type with no post-application irritation. My skin was more radiant, pores were less visible, and had added softness with an overall smoother texture after just the first use! I highly recommend and give this one ⭐️⭐️⭐⭐⭐!!️️️
Hannah Y.
San Diego, CA
Love this product! I use this once a week to get rid of any dead skin that's on the top layer of my face and it's amazing how fast it works. I really believe it makes all my other products work better!
Christine R.
Fredericksburg, TX
This is a decent exfoliating scrub. Since it's got chemical exfoliant in it as well, I found it most effective to let it sit on my skin for a few minutes before rinsing it off. It didn't do much for my pores, but it definitely left my skin feeling soft and clean.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Game changer! One of the only exfoliates that balances out the texture on my skin. It is $87 but a tiny bit goes a long way. I highly recommend it. I use it 2x a week.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.