BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Stephanie O.
Colleyville, TX
This stuff is a god sent for those of us with dry, flaky skin!! It's hard to find a good exfoliator that gets off all the dead skin without irritating my face but this one works for me. Definitely worth the price during these upcoming colder months.
Madison J.
I wouldn't call this "intensive" it is a mediocre exfoliant. Not the best but not the worst! I really didn't see a change in my skin after using this, other than it made my cheeks and forehead really soft.
Cary P.
Been using this once a week to keep my skin looking fresh and my pores smaller. I have noticed the difference when I don't use this in my pores and overall look of my skin. Totally worth the money for me.
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
This product is INTENSE! but if your face needs a really good and deep scrub this is a great one to have on hand. I received a sample size of this in a beauty box and I haven't finished it in months because this is a once a week product for me.
Alexandra B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use this product a few times a week and it's so unique from any other exfoliator. It gets the job done (super smooth skin) in only a few minutes and requires no scrubbing of your own. Perfect for the shower
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
This product is amazing! I recommend this to all of my friends all the time. It's a very gentle on your skin. I have no complaints about this product and you definitely need to try it if you haven't already.
Cotton T.
I really love this product. It does an amazing job of removing dead skin cells and impurities. It's very effective. I got mine at Sephora. I highly recommend it. I have hormonal and sometimes cystic acne  and there's been such an amazing difference.
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
This has a weird smell, but it is amazing product.  I love how my skin feels so much younger after using it.  It really gets rid of the dead skin cell build-up.  I highly recommend this.  Will definitely repurchase.
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is a really great exfoliator! It has a really fine grit so it feels like you are really deeply exfoliating the dead skin off. It also has a very earthy scent. It is a little pricey so I always get the travel sizes. Would definitely recommend!
Sumatt k.
Akron, OH
I loved this face wash. It made my face tingle alittle which made me feel it was working. I got it from sephora and it had a clinical type of packaging which intrigued me. I would definitely buy it again because it made my face feel fresh.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?