BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Maria S.
This stuff burns so bad, and has a terrible cinnamon smell. But omg it leaves the skin looking and feeling so so amazing. Clears up so many rashes and dead skin that i cam withstand the smell and burn once a month
HeeMee R.
Feel like these a great product, I’ve never tried anything else from her line but this is a great twice a week peel to get your skin back in control! My hormones are constantly making my combination skin break out
Ashlyn K.
Saint Johns, MI
I really liked this product, it really exfoliated my skin and left it feeling soft. I have dry skin and it did not irritate it. Plus if you use the moisturizer afterwards, that takes care of any issues. However the products are pretty expensive in this line.
seRENity b.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this Exfoliator. I feel like it’s really effective in cleaning my pores specially the nose area. It smells like spa scent and my husband even love it. It met my expectations although I wish it’s a little more affordable.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Love this stuff but hate the price tag. It's your average high end scrub with a thicker consistency and more scrubby power. Less is more, using this more than twice a week will strip the skins moisture barrier and give your face an orange peel texture.
hayley T.
Stroudsburg , PA
Really liked this product! Gave me a little tingle but nothing hot or to over whelming . Gave my skins. Really nice glow as well! Would 10/10 recommend for a skin pick me up! Definitely try the sample size first !
Ezamina A.
Great product for washing dead skin away. It is on the pricey end and definitely a buy when a coupon is available. I purchased mine at sephora and was happy with it not happy about the price and its small content
Erica P.
This is the best exfoliating treatment! It is so easy to use, it literally takes like 3 minutes total. After I wash it off my skin looks so beautiful, tight and refreshed! I feel like it's a spa treatment that I can do at the comfort of my own home!
Fa P.
Seattle, WA
I really liked this at first and saw an improvement but these past few times I've used this, it hasn't been leaving my skin silky smooth like before. I feel it's overpriced and you can find something cheaper that works just as good, if not better.
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Smells so good. I was able to use the products 2 consecutive nights before I discovered that my skin is too sensative for them. If I was not too worry to make my allergies worse, I would use it once per month, but I fear my allegies would get worse.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville