BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Amber C.
Girard, OH
I received a mini as a bonus in my Wrinkle Warrior Kit. This was different than any other exfoliator I had tried. It a thick grey green formula, that smells a little like mint toothpaste and winkle warrior cream. There are granular pieces in it but could definitely use more. It makes your skin feel super soft and clears died skin.
Kelsey R.
Athens, GA
This is crazy expensive. It smells wonderful, is a light and tingly cleanser mask, and removes all dead skin cells without irritating the skin or active breakouts. Someone with sensitive skin should be careful; but if you’re an acid aficionado, you’ll be fine with this scrub.
Shelby C.
Perkasie, PA
When I first tried this I felt my skin screaming, but after each use my skin is more use to it. I like to use this 2-3 times a week! I have dry skin so exfoliating is important to me, specially when I need to get rid of the last remainder of a pimple! I’m really pleased with this stuff and have bought it more than once!
Rachel H.
Pittsburgh, PA
A really great exfoliator! I love to use this is the shower, it really softens and smooths my skin. I got a bottle of this with my beautycon box, but I'm dreading having to replace it because it's so expensive for such a small amount. It will be totally worth the repurchase though. Would be 5 stars except for the price.
Katie R.
united States
Exfolikate provides such an excellent exfoliation to my skin. I love the pumpkin scent. The first time I used it, I felt like my skin was so very clean after exfoliating. So very smooth. I loved how my skin responds to this exfoliator that I purchased several as back ups.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is An OK facial scrub. It definitely works and exfoliate my skin really nicely. However it’s a pretty thick mask like formula and because of that it’s a little hard to spread over the face. Also it has kind of an herb like weird sent to it that I’m not a fan of. It works really well but there are a couple of other cleansers that are a little bit cheaper that I like a lot better.
la v.
 I Have used a lot of exfoliating treatments over the years  never one I would keep buying.  However this one is a staple to my deep exfoliating regimen I do once a week. It is green in color makes a good guide. It  does sting but it’s a good sting. After removal skin is so plump and glowing.
S t e p h a n i e M.
WOW! This stuff is insane, in a good way! I received a sample of this in I believe the Sephora Play Box. A little goes a long way. You massage a thin layer on your face, and can leave it on for up to 2 minutes. Immediately I began feeling a tingling sensation so I knew it was working. The tingle was strong but not extremely overbearing. I washed and followed with a moisturizer and the next morning my skin felt so good and was glowing. This product can be a bit pricey depending on the size of the bottle, but I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out. Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received exfolikate in my Fab Fit Fun box and really enjoyed it. I will probably not purchase it because it is pricy but I use it currently about 2x a week. It is tingly so make sure to not get it in your eyes but it does leave my skin feeling smooth and refreshed after using it.
Rachel R.
I received this product in my summer fab fit fun box. I had never heard of it before that but it’s a product I will buy once I run out. I try to use it once a week because it can be harsh if you have sensitive skin. It does leave your face very soft however the “burning” sensation can be a bit intense at first. You do get used to it the more you use it.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville