BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Dorothy N.
Santa Clara , CA
This exfoliator is such a holy grail! It visibly cleans my pores and makes my skin feel so smooth! I also love the light scent. I use it once or twice a week before I sleep. I’ve repurchased it a few times over!
Ezamina A.
Great product for washing dead skin away. It is on the pricey end and definitely a buy when a coupon is available. I purchased mine at sephora and was happy with it not happy about the price and its small content
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
Such a good product to have in your skincare routine. I use this 1-2xs a week and I am happy with the way it makes my skin look. It can be a little harsh if you have sensitive skin, so I wouldnt use it daily. It gets rid of dry skin, and exfoliates.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
This definitely got the dead skin off of my face but it left my face feeling really raw. My face was red and had what looked like scratches on it for 3 days after I used it. Wish that it would work for me, i've heard it works wonders on people.
Bree G.
Neenah, WI
This product is absolutely incredible. It works like a charm and leave my face feeling like a baby’s butt. This gentle exfoliater removes all excess dead skin. It is way too expensive though. I would purchase it all the time if the price dropped.
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
I had a sample package of this exfoliating treatment. And since then I just had to go out and buy the whole bottle! Her products are absolutely amazing and after just one scrub my face is as soft as a babies bottom! Obsessed with this treatment!!
Delaney W.
Toronto, WI
This is a really nice exfoliated with micro beads. It really gets your Akon clean without overly drying. You could use this every day but I use it twice a week and definitely am seeing clearer and firmer skin!
Sam K.
This product has saved my life. I had severe acne, and this product has cleared my skin. It is amazing! It smells good, and makes your skin super soft. I love this exfoliatir so much! It is pricey, but I will definitely buy it again.
Abigael L.
Rochester, NY
Leaves my skin super soft and I love the bright green color— ha! Smells amazing and refreshing. The only complaint? It stings like HELL. Grit your teeth and work through it because the results are worth it :)
Chelsea M.
Saint Louis, MO
Solid exfoliating product. I tried the sample size. I didn't notice much of a difference in my skin after a couple uses other than my flaky dry skin had mostly been removed. I think I need to try it a little longer to monitor long term results.
Sarah L.
Coconut Grove, FL
What do you love about this?
Mandi M.
N Hollywood, CA
I've been testing out exfoliants. I have just a little bit of dry patches on.m my face. I was told not so too harsh of an exfoliator and St Ives. My question is does anyone have experience with this product or recommendations.
Joel R.
Austin, TX
How is the scent, is it strong? Also what does it smell like??
Miranda D.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Is this worth the price? My skin is uneven and dry and I'm wondering is this exfoliator will help me with that. It sounds promising, but it's also very expensive, so is it really worth the price?
Shamika P.
Stamford, CT
I seriously love the EradiKate pimple spot cream and I thought I would get into some of the other products, especially with my previous happiness and success with using this brand. What does this cleanser do? Would you recommend it?

Sephora