BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Linda L.
Hollywood
My favorite product from Kate Summerville. I have used this product for years.
Packaging is ok, I never pay much attention to it, all that matters is the product in my opinion.
Burns a little bit at first. My skin look nice and clear after. Recommend!
Dorothy N.
Santa Clara , CA
This exfoliator is such a holy grail! It visibly cleans my pores and makes my skin feel so smooth! I also love the light scent. I use it once or twice a week before I sleep. I’ve repurchased it a few times over!
A T.
It makes my skin so smooth, can't help it but keep touching it (yes I know that is probably not the best thing to do for my skin). Only thing is it tingles almost too much - I usually like the tingling sensation, but this one is almost too much and feels a little more pain than just tingle. I would like to try the less intensive one next time.
Lydia K.
I got this product thru a beauty subscription service. I absolutely loved it! As soon as I applied it I could feel its intense deep penetrating exfoliating at work. It gave me a slightly warm and tingly feeling. After my face felt so smooth and looked awesome.
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Smells so good. I was able to use the products 2 consecutive nights before I discovered that my skin is too sensative for them. If I was not too worry to make my allergies worse, I would use it once per month, but I fear my allegies would get worse.
Fa P.
Seattle, WA
I really liked this at first and saw an improvement but these past few times I've used this, it hasn't been leaving my skin silky smooth like before. I feel it's overpriced and you can find something cheaper that works just as good, if not better.
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
Such a good product to have in your skincare routine. I use this 1-2xs a week and I am happy with the way it makes my skin look. It can be a little harsh if you have sensitive skin, so I wouldnt use it daily. It gets rid of dry skin, and exfoliates.
Erica P.
This is the best exfoliating treatment! It is so easy to use, it literally takes like 3 minutes total. After I wash it off my skin looks so beautiful, tight and refreshed! I feel like it's a spa treatment that I can do at the comfort of my own home!
Ezamina A.
Great product for washing dead skin away. It is on the pricey end and definitely a buy when a coupon is available. I purchased mine at sephora and was happy with it not happy about the price and its small content
Amanda C.
I fell in love with ExfoliKate the first time I used it! It goes on thick, has a refreshing minty smell, tingles a bit {to let you know it's working;)} then leaves your skin feeling pure and smooth after use. I put mine on a partially wet face while in the shower, let it sit for 3-5 minutes then remove with my Clarisonic for the perfect finish.
Caitlin C.
How did you discover this product?
Brittany N.
Brownstown, IN
Has this broken anyone out?
Paola G.
San Juan, PR
Would you recommend this to people who have oily skin?
Sam S.
Is this good for dry sensitive skin?
McKenna K.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have combination skin and clogged pores. Will this product help unclog pores? Also, how harsh or gentle is it?

Sephora