BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Ashley H.
San Diego , CA
This is one of my favorites. It's pretty pricey but it lasts me a while because I don't use it often. Probably about once a month. I would recommend. I have sensitive skin and it didn't break me out or anything.
Fa P.
Seattle, WA
I really liked this at first and saw an improvement but these past few times I've used this, it hasn't been leaving my skin silky smooth like before. I feel it's overpriced and you can find something cheaper that works just as good, if not better.
Ezamina A.
Great product for washing dead skin away. It is on the pricey end and definitely a buy when a coupon is available. I purchased mine at sephora and was happy with it not happy about the price and its small content
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
Such a good product to have in your skincare routine. I use this 1-2xs a week and I am happy with the way it makes my skin look. It can be a little harsh if you have sensitive skin, so I wouldnt use it daily. It gets rid of dry skin, and exfoliates.
Juliana O.
this product smells strongly of some type of mint almost. it burned my sensitive skin so i couldn't leave it on for as long as directed. it did leave my skin soft though and i wasn't left red which was strange but hey i'm not complaining about that! lol
Abigael L.
Rochester, NY
Leaves my skin super soft and I love the bright green color— ha! Smells amazing and refreshing. The only complaint? It stings like HELL. Grit your teeth and work through it because the results are worth it :)
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
I had a sample package of this exfoliating treatment. And since then I just had to go out and buy the whole bottle! Her products are absolutely amazing and after just one scrub my face is as soft as a babies bottom! Obsessed with this treatment!!
Diane L.
Boise, ID
This is a wonderful exfoliating product. It is gentle on the skin, while still being really effective. It is definitely pricey, but worth the splurge if you need a good exfoliant. You can pick this up at Sephora.
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
This stuff works miracles! A little goes a long way and works better than any other exfoliator I've ever used. My skin feels SO much smoother after and I havent broken out as much. Even my moisturizer goes on better and I use less after exfoliate.
Bree G.
Neenah, WI
This product is absolutely incredible. It works like a charm and leave my face feeling like a baby’s butt. This gentle exfoliater removes all excess dead skin. It is way too expensive though. I would purchase it all the time if the price dropped.
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
I am interested in trying this product. I have dry skin on the tops of my cheeks but also have sensitive skin. Is this gentile enough?
Amanda A.
thunder bay
How is this product for very sensitive acne prone skin. I have combo skin. Dry on my forehead and cheeks. Oily in my tee zone n on the sides on my nose. Plz let me know and thanks a bunch.

Sephora