BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Gabriela C.
Euless , TX
Loveeeee this product really kills dead skin and exfoliates the skin! Right when I am done using it, it instantly brightens my skin and smooths any rough texture ! Perfect while using it in the shower and you only need to have it on for no more than 3 minutes!
Brandi E.
austin, TX
I really love this stuff. This gets all the dead skin off and isn't to harsh for my sensitive skin. I use it once a week and it makes a big difference. I got it at Sephora. It is a little pricey but a little bit goes a long way. I would recommend this product.
Emma J.
I have yet to be disappointed by a Kate Somerville product. This exfoliates my face rally well with out leaving my skin irritated or overly dry. It smells great and doesn't contain all the chemicals a lot of other brands do. It is pricy but for me totally worth it!
Manda B.
Prior Lake , MN
I got a sample of this in a play by Sephora box and am obsessed.  I LOVE the scent, I love the tingly feeling you get while using it.  Quick exfoliating treatment, I do have sensitive skin so I only use this once per week.  This product makes your skin so soft.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I love everything and all things Kate Somerville to me her brand can do no wrong. But especially this product and the matching cleanse oh my god. I had so much texture on my skin but within weeks using the two together had my skin glowing and back to smooth
Charlotte L.
I love this product! Great light peel to gently exfoliate away dead, pore-clogging skin cells. Do not use too frequently as it can become irritating. I received this as a sample from sephora and did end up purchasing after using up my sample. Great product.
Courtney H.
Plano, TX
Was recommended to use this after a bad eyebrow wax reaction. She said to use this before I waxed and it's amazing! I think the price tag is a little hefty so it's not the first choice I'd make when replenishing. I got it at Neiman Marcus. It's kind of harsh.
Darlene E.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely love this stuff! Since it is very pricey I went into my local Sephora and got a sample. And let me tell you that sample lasted me a long time! This feels so nice on my face and its very gentle. It doesn't feel harsh and I don't break out after.
Lisa G.
Austin, TX
I loved this when I first used it, my face felt baby smooth the next day! But when I used it a couple of weeks later, my face felt tender even though I didn't have any obvious raw patches on my face. I'll continue to use this, but leave it on for the minimal amount of time.
Katy M.
st. louis park
I should’ve known better when it said intensive. It looks like I’ve gotten a little too much sun but I also kind of have sensitive skin so again I should’ve known better. I do feel like my skin feels fresh and smooth.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville