BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

HeeMee R.
Feel like these a great product, I’ve never tried anything else from her line but this is a great twice a week peel to get your skin back in control! My hormones are constantly making my combination skin break out
Becky M.
I love Kate Sommerville products, and this is no exception. I got a deluxe sample size from Sephora and have almost used all of it. It's an interesting scent, but not bad. Your skin feels so great afterwards and I would definitely repurchase this.
Dorothy N.
Santa Clara , CA
This exfoliator is such a holy grail! It visibly cleans my pores and makes my skin feel so smooth! I also love the light scent. I use it once or twice a week before I sleep. I’ve repurchased it a few times over!
Lydia K.
I got this product thru a beauty subscription service. I absolutely loved it! As soon as I applied it I could feel its intense deep penetrating exfoliating at work. It gave me a slightly warm and tingly feeling. After my face felt so smooth and looked awesome.
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Smells so good. I was able to use the products 2 consecutive nights before I discovered that my skin is too sensative for them. If I was not too worry to make my allergies worse, I would use it once per month, but I fear my allegies would get worse.
A T.
It makes my skin so smooth, can't help it but keep touching it (yes I know that is probably not the best thing to do for my skin). Only thing is it tingles almost too much - I usually like the tingling sensation, but this one is almost too much and feels a little more pain than just tingle. I would like to try the less intensive one next time.
Erica P.
This is the best exfoliating treatment! It is so easy to use, it literally takes like 3 minutes total. After I wash it off my skin looks so beautiful, tight and refreshed! I feel like it's a spa treatment that I can do at the comfort of my own home!
Ashley H.
San Diego , CA
This is one of my favorites. It's pretty pricey but it lasts me a while because I don't use it often. Probably about once a month. I would recommend. I have sensitive skin and it didn't break me out or anything.
Chelsea H.
Denver, CO
I like this exfoliator. For me its gentle without being too stripping of the skin. I can feel a difference after using this product. It is pricey, but you do not need a lot. Its extremely effective in getting rid of dead skin and I would buy again.
Amanda C.
I fell in love with ExfoliKate the first time I used it! It goes on thick, has a refreshing minty smell, tingles a bit {to let you know it's working;)} then leaves your skin feeling pure and smooth after use. I put mine on a partially wet face while in the shower, let it sit for 3-5 minutes then remove with my Clarisonic for the perfect finish.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora