BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Mary W.
I got this in my fab fit fun box and absolutely fell in love! It smells and feels amazing on my skin! I have sensitive skin so I was worried about it breaking me out but it hasn’t! It is pretty expensive so I hoard mine but if I ran out I would definitely consider buying more!
Despena Z.
Chelmsford, MA
This product worked really well for me. The key is the follow the instructions. Only leave on for the recommended two minutes, as this product worst really fast. I love the tingling sensation it gives my skin because it tells me its working. The only thing I would change is the scent, it is very strong.
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
I used to use this quite a long time ago. It's a great product, although I think it's easier to find cheaper dupes or use more natural products. It didn't irritate my skin, but I also didn't see any drastic improvements. I've since moved onto a different brand of (chemical) exfoliators
Raphaela L.
São Paulo , Sp
I received this product as free sample from Influenster’s and Kate Somerville to try and give my review for you guys! This definitely makes your skin GLOW! I think that the products are incredible, with such a great smell, good quality and definitely can revitalize your skin
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This kate somerville exfolikate treatment works very well. It helps to derp clean pores, renew your skin, it gives balancing hydration without over drying, it leaves your skin, smoother, brighter and healthier looking.
Ana I.
Tukwila, WA
I love using Exfolikate. I use this product about twice a week and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed after each use. It does have a medicinal scent, which I’m not a huge fan of, but it’s not too strong. Overall, it’s a great product for exfoliating your face.
Liz C.
Love this stuff!! It works so well and is my favorite. I received this in a sample size. It met my expectations and more. Great to travel with. Excellent packaging. I would definitely consider purchasing this, however i haven't looked at the price so I can't speak to that.
Pamela P.
This exfoliate cream is awesome. I love how soft my skin feels after exfoliating with this product. Also I received this product in my subscription box with Fab Fit Fun. So I have no idea how much it cost on its own. But it’s a great product.
Mariah J.
Kelso, WA
This is exfoliating face wash is intense I can only use it in the winter times I have very sensitive skin so it does irritate it but in the end results it takes off all my debt skin and leaves my skin looking fresh glowing and awake!
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
This product is amazing. I use it 2-3x a week now and have noticed a clearer, smoother face. Less breakouts and a better surface to apply makeup!am added bonus it's how bright my face has gotten as well! Highly recommended even with the price! Just use a little at the time!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville