BY KATE SOMERVILLE #9 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Felicia W.
Stafford, VA
I love love love this product. It lasts a long time and is worth the cost. It does have a great smell but that’s okay cause it works. Makes me skin tight and bright. I would recommend using before bed as it can cause redness.
Gabriela C.
Euless , TX
Loveeeee this product really kills dead skin and exfoliates the skin! Right when I am done using it, it instantly brightens my skin and smooths any rough texture ! Perfect while using it in the shower and you only need to have it on for no more than 3 minutes!
Eve D.
Las Vegas, NV
This exfoliator is everything! If you want quick results and baby soft skin this 3 minute mask is a must have. I use it a couple of times a week for skin tone and texture without the harsh exfoliating granules many other products have. I've never had any irritation from this product.
Rehana R.
Randolph, MA
Best exfoliator on the market. After scrubbing for 30 seconds, leave product on for 2 minutes and bam! Glowing, red carpet ready skin. It is pricey, but you only have to use a pea sized amount 2-3 times a week for glowing skin, so a tube lasts quite a while.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
I really love this stuff. This gets all the dead skin off and isn't to harsh for my sensitive skin. I use it once a week and it makes a big difference. I got it at Sephora. It is a little pricey but a little bit goes a long way. I would recommend this product.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
This stuff is incredible! it can burn at first but only for a small amount of time. It's also very expensive but it does work wonders for troubled skin. I have been using it for almost 6 years and I think it may be the best thing for acne that I've ever used .
Megan H.
Norfolk, VA
Kate Somerville is one of my favorite skin care lines and she does a great job including everything that she does. I really love this product and all of the packaging by her is amazing. I will definitely re purchase this
sonya s.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this scrub so much I always feel a slight warmth when rubbing into my skin and the scent is unique I actually like it. It works wonders on my skin and it gentle enough for every day use or just for the once in a while
Carrie K.
The ExfoliKate intensive treatment is incredible. When I notice my skin getting a lot of texture, I use this mask to help smooth it out. It makes my skin SO SOFT when I wash it off. It warms up and tingles a bit on the face, but that just means it's doing its job. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the price.
Morgan C.
Its good. 've heard this described as a heavy exfoliating scrubbing I just don't see it. The exfoliating particles are very small and don't seem to scrub much to me. Then again I'm used to something like ocean salt by lush
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.