BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Shannon T.
I like this product a lot. You really need to be careful about how long you keep it on though. It can leave temporary redness even if you keep it on for the right amount of time. It definitely does its job to exfoliate and your serums will sink in nicely after using.
Kayleigh F.
Athens, GA
i absolutely LOVE this product. the exfoliator pieces are so fine that they don't feel abrasive at all. it smells amazing, like herbs and cloves. it doesn't leave my skin patchy and scaly-feeling like most exfoliating cleansers.
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
This is my favorite exfoliation treatment ever! The only downside is how expensive it is!! I love that it comes in a squeeze tube instead of a jar. I purchased mine at Sephora. I recommend this to anyone who is having issues with their skin whether it is acne or oiliness.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
This product lives up to its name as a intense as exfoliant! I use 1 time a week which I find is enough for me! it doesn't take up much time of my skin routine. Just massage for 30 seconds and leave on for 2 minutes. Rinse and be gentle when drying your face, using gentle pats
Janice R.
This stuff is miracle in a bottle for exfoliating but do not go crazy you'll over exfoliating for sure. It's so rewarding to feel your skin refreshed and smooth though. The smell is ehh very natural but I guess that's better than chemically right.
Jeanne C.
i had ordered a set from kate somerville that included this, the dermaboost and the oil free lotion. i didn't feel any improve in exfoliation at all. my skin still had bumpy textures and all it does is sting and that's all. not satisfied with such an expensive product
Deepthi L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I love using this exfoliator. It is a definite shower staple for me! I apply and scrub and leave it on while I shower and then rinse off after 5-10 minutes. Leaves skin smooth, exfoliated and primed! It comes in a tube with a pop cap and a small amount goes a long way!
Kayla G.
I got this mini at sephora with my points. I fell in love. It's an intense exfoliator. It's not something that I would like to use every day but once or twice a week is perfect for my skin. I just purchased the full size of this. I'm waiting to see how long it lasts.
Chenessa H.
I really enjoy using this- I just wish it wasn't a million $$$$$!! But it's really a great product my skin isn't sensitive at all but I do suffer from dry patches especially around my nose and this does great with exfoliating - my feels like a baby's bum when I'm done
Laura B.
Helena , AL
I got this as a sample from Sephora, and while it works I'm not particularly wowed. I didn't get any irritation or notice any horrible smell, but I wouldn't purchase. For the price, I find the elf scrub to work just as well.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back