BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

ⒻⓇⒶⓃⒸⒺⓈⒸⒶ •.
Mystic, CT
This product gets the job done if you're looking for an intense exfoliation. It is not gentle. It's pretty intense, especially for my skin - as I have pretty sensitive skin. This product is amazing though. I would def recommend it. I use it once a month since I have such sensitive skin!
Jessica B.
South Bend, IN
I love this product and love seeing my skin glow after rinsing it. It does sting a little bit it’s the closest you can come to giving yourself a real facial at home. It’s a hideous color but it really works and is worth getting the mink of (or a sample) just to see if you get that glow.
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
One beauty product I can't live without is this exfoliating cream. It's mid-range price doesn't break the bank and compared to other products, it's worth it to spend a little extra on this product. Plus it smells delicious. My skin has never looked better or felt smoother to the touch.
Kate E.
South Elgin
The tingling is awesome. It reminds me of the feeling of my facial peels at the med spa. The exfoliation is surprisingly gentle. I was able to use it in conjunction with my retinol with no extra drying. I did get a cystic breakout on my chin the next day, but that may have just been coincidence as I'm prone to them.
Bryanna M.
Monterey Park, CA
This is one of my favorite exfoliators!!! I have used two bottles of it and I can't wait until I can get my third, I got mine at Sephora. It can be harsh if you use it too much/too often. At max 2x a week. Your skin feels so smooth afterwords!
Maddy M.
This exfoliated is awesome! I bought it a long time ago and still use it. It was really expensive but the formula is the best exfoliator I've ever tried. It doesn't dry out skin but really cleans it out. The last time I checked it used microbeads, which are terrible for the environment and hopefully they're not still used.
Erin D.
Trenton, NJ
Holy scrape my soul off Batman! This stuff seems so innocent then bam you must scrape off every dead skin cell on your cheeks from a rub down of this stuff. Don't let the green color fool you. Go I slow at first. Don't man handle like I did.
theglammtalk g.
I love this exfoliator❤ I usually use this after I go to them gym so that it can get rid of anything that might clog my pores. The beads are not harsh but they still help exfoliate! I don't really like the scent but I'm willing to look past it because this really works for my skin!
M W.
St Louis Park, MN
Good product, makes the face look brighter and like the dead skin cells were removed. But a very high price point. It's not for sensitive skin, it's a more intense scrub. I think there are other more affordable products that can do the same.
Adiba M.
Euless, TX
absolutely amazing product from an absolutely amazing line. Use in conjunction with the rest of the products from this line. This is probably not an exfoliant you can use more than twice a week bc it really gets the job done. A lot like the Peter Thomas Roth pumpkin enzyme mask.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville