BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Liz C.
Love this stuff!! It works so well and is my favorite. I received this in a sample size. It met my expectations and more. Great to travel with. Excellent packaging. I would definitely consider purchasing this, however i haven't looked at the price so I can't speak to that.
Mariah J.
Kelso, WA
This is exfoliating face wash is intense I can only use it in the winter times I have very sensitive skin so it does irritate it but in the end results it takes off all my debt skin and leaves my skin looking fresh glowing and awake!
Stacy K.
LEBANON, TN
First of all...The smell is so amazingly fresh and clean. It smells like green tea with a hint of mint. Lightly tingles and non irritating. Feels so fresh and pores look so much better. Looked much younger after a good night's sleep.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
This product is amazing. I use it 2-3x a week now and have noticed a clearer, smoother face. Less breakouts and a better surface to apply makeup!am added bonus it's how bright my face has gotten as well! Highly recommended even with the price! Just use a little at the time!
haley m.
Memphis, TN
This exfoliant literally made me feel like my skin was going to fall off.  It burned immediately and never stopped; felt too harsh and abrasive. Had to rinse it off almost immediately and haven't been brave enough to use it again.
Ashley R.
I have texture in my cheeks and I need more exfoliating than normal which is why her intensive exfoliating treatment works so well for me! It helps take away my texture and dead skin and the next day my skin looks more healthy and smooth! I use this about 2 times a week!
Daphne R.
Honolulu
Slightly herbal scent. Easy to use once or twice a week. It left my skin feeling much smoother than just washing alone. I like to dampen my face, massage it in for about 1/2 a minute, then leave it on during a shower. I plan to purchase it when this tube is finished.
Aubrey B.
Washington, DC
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!! But it is so so SO expensive. But it definitely makes a difference in your skin. It takes away all of your dead skin, helps with clogged pores and acne and makes you feel like you just got a facial. It is SO expensive but I always keep buying it
Rebakah M.
Magnolia, TX
A great exfoliating product. I use it twice a week and it works wonders on my acne prone skin. I keep using sample sizes though because it is so expensive. It is a chemicals exfoliant with a little bit of physical exfoliators in it.
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I was very scared to try this because I have very sensitive skin. But wow, is this a game changer. By far, the most effective exfoliator I've ever used. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly smooth and evens out my skintone. It's not drying either. Also, it smells like Christmas!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?