BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Kate C.
Prairie Vlg, KS
This is an amazing exfoliant. I even have sensitive skin, and it doesn’t irritate me! It’s a little pricey but so worth it. The combination of physical and chemical exfoliants make this one of the best exfoliants our there! With regular use, my skin stays smooth and glows! This is a must have!
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I received a free sample of ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment that was easy to apply and remove. Despite the name, I found the exfoliation gentle but slimy when rubbing it into my cheeks and it smelled like sweet pickles with various spices added, which was quite unpleasant. I found that after about a minute and a half my skin was left soft but not dried out, especially when applied in a steamy shower. My main concerns were the pungent smell and the slimy feeling left on my skin, I most likely would no purchase this product if given the chance.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I got this in my fabfitfun box and was very surprised. I use exfoliation products on my face 3 times a week and on my chicken skin on my arms.  I do consider myself to have sensitive skin an allergies but this didnt affect me at all. I wouldnt suggest using a brush to apply this or a clarsonic type brush to scrub your face. I would use your hands.
Lexie K.
Centreville, VA
Wow! Love this product! I got it in my FabFitFun box and it did a great job of getting deep into my pores! I have large pores and dirt gets really deep in there and this pulled it all up! But it’s not lying when it says it may cause a tingling sensation! Definitely feels strange at first but it goes away quickly and the smell is fantastic!
Sharita M.
East Point, GA
So I received my ExfoliKate via my FabFitFun subscription. My advice is to strictly follow the directions which I did. I know that this is normally a pretty pricey product but a little goes a very long way. I would recommend this product because since using it I have noticed a difference in my skin.  I knocked off a star because I don’t think it’s a product that could work for everyone and the first time I used it I pressed a little too hard when removing the mask and it caused a little irritation in that one spot. Overall it’s a phenomenal product that I will continue to use in the future. Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Melissa B.
Winston Salem, NC
Exfolikate is such a great product! I’m always weary of products like these because I’m scared of my skin having a reaction or that it may burn. This however did no such thing! It left my face smooth without feeling like I sucked all of the hydration out of it. Would definitely repurchase!
Paula R.
This was in my fabfitfun box and I couldn't to see what all the hype was for. Last night I added it to my bedtime routine. It has a pleasant scent that isn't too overpowering. After the 2 minutes were up and I rinsed it off my face, my face due fell smoother and softer. I've only used it once, so time will tell if it's worth the cost.
Jackie I.
Oceanside , CA
This stuff is what dreams are made of. lol. When I used the whole set I was amazed by the results then after a week or two, I realized the one product that made the biggest difference was this stuff. I only had to use it once every few days and my skin was GLOWING. It minimised the appearance of my pores, smoothed out the texture, and evened the color. The exfoliating granules feel so nice like it is really getting to work. I followed the instructions and then magic happened. My only complaint is the price tag!!! I got this product through a voxbox to sample a review it. After looking up how much it costs I'm not sure I would purchase this regularly.
Julie M.
I can NOT say enough good things about this exfoliate!!!! It is rather pricey, but after using this product you’ll feel like you’ve had a spa treatment. My skin is so soft and literally glows after each use. A little goes a long way too. It removes all dry skin and leaves behind smooth, glowing skin. I received a deluxe sample from Sephora and was immediately hooked. I have very dry skin so I was initially a bit hesitant to use this product. However, removal of dry, dead skin only made my skin better. If there is one new skincare product that you want to try, go to your local Sephora and ask to try a sample of this exfoliate. I promise you’ll be glad you did!
Hannah C.
Sammamish, WA
I have tried this twice so far but I have yet to see any difference. I am aware that twice is too few a times to expect results, but usually my other AHA treatments have at least brought temporary smoothness next morning. I didn’t notice that with this product. Will continue to use and see if it’s something that needs more build-up!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville