BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Annie S.
Saint Cloud, MN
I really enjoy this treatment but warning it is intense! I wanted to do my DE baby facial tonight and couldn’t find it so I opted for this bad boy. It has a strange scent, citrusy and almost nature; tree like? You apply it to damp skin and massage it in. My esthetician told me when I massage to just touch my fingers to my face and rub them around letting the light touch work the product into my skin. I used to use such force and pressure and now with this technique I feel the product does all the magic.

Anyway I massage it in and leave it on for the full two minutes, which if you think about it is nothing! And then use luke warm water to wash it off and pat dry as directed. This instantly smooths off Ang rough surfaces but can be drying. So make sure to follow up with a oil or moisturizer! I give it stars for use, packaging, scent and how well it truly does work. I will knock off a star for the price because I know some people can’t afford it and there has to be good alternatives at a better price point. I just personally haven’t tried them yet! But I will and will let you know as soon as I do. Either way this is worth a shot if you can afford it. It does do all it claims to do and sad to say but a cheaper alternative to the drunk elephant baby facial.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I bought this to use myself in these are my opinions only but I like this a lot and I can actually tell you that the intensive treatment doesn't have as many different acids as the detox version does because the detox version actually burned me and I'm used to doing real at home face peels but the detox version is very good and this version I can use a few times a week if I don't feel like doing an entire face pill that is glycolic or what have you. This is a great product but I do think the price is too expensive for what you get. I highly suggest replacing this product with the r e n mostly natural skin care line they have a Radiance renewal mask it is called the glycol lactic Radiance renewal mask and it is absolutely amazing and gets rave reviews but they don't sell it in the store you have to order it at Sephora online. That one always makes me so soft and clear afterwards and it has a cheese cloth that comes with it to help you wipe away the dead skin and it will not irritate you some people sleep in it.
Kayley D.
Columbus, OH
I’m in love, like seriously! I couldn’t tell you how many face washes and expholiators I’ve tried and failed. I have super sensitive skin on my face and EVERYTHING I’ve ever tried (with the exception of Dove White Beauty Bar) has broke my face out bad. This product does sting a little like it’s going to cause you to break out due to the scrubbing but it doesn’t! It makes my face feel fresh and clean, and pairs great with the Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion! Thanks FabFitFun Box for sending these in my box!
Angel P.
Nothing does what this little tube of awesome does for my skin! I use it a couple of times a week to keep my skin smooth and renewed. I love to use it in the shower. I apply a thin layer of product on my face and let it be for a few minutes before using my fingers or a face brush to work it in a bit before rinsing. The product smells kind of minty and it does feel warm on the skin as it's working but it's not uncomfortable. After rinsing, I always follow with a great moisturizer or if it's at night, a moisturizing sheet mask for extra pampering. My skin looks glowy, bright, and flawless afterwards and my makeup applies smooth as silk. I can't get enough of Kate's products and this one is by far my favorite. Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment smells good and cleans great!!

I just hate that it drys me up so bad! I wouldn’t buy it and i wouldn’t want to receive it in any subscription boxes either.

Perhaps if i ever get off my skin drying meds then I’ll be back to my oily skin and perhaps I can use it. If i could go back to my 20s.. I’d also use it bc i waited tables in an Italian restaurant and my face would be super oily. It’s not great for dry skin though. My skin is left super dry and flakey. I loved the smell and really felt very clean, so I was super let down and disappointed that it dried me out so much. 😏
Jhalitza P.
I received this product in my winter fabfitfun box. I was super excited to have gotten it since I’ve heard so many good things about the brand! I know it’s really expensive. I don’t know that I would personally buy it. It does burn a little when you put it on, you have to make sure you’re gentle and maybe not rub it for too long so that it doesn’t burn as bad. Your face does feel exfoliated afterwards. I usually wash my face with it at night. A little definitely goes a long way! You don’t need that much to put on your face ! I have oily skin so I like the way it leaves my face afterwards, you still have to make sure you moisturize.
Elizabeth B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use this probably every other week, and when I notice my skin is particularly dry with patches. You are supposed to leave it on for up to 2 minutes, but if you have sensitive skin, don't leave it on for more than 30 seconds. My skin is not sensitive, but I find that after about 1 minute it starts to burn and sting. That being said, if you can deal with that feeling, that means its working! When I first used it I was surprised by the sensation and washed it off within the first minute, but now that I have gotten used to it I try to leave it for the full 2 minutes, as my skin doesn't show any irritation after - just smooth supple skin! When I use it however, I don't use any other overnight exfoliators in my nighttime skincare routine, just a gentle moisturizer so I don't over exfoliate my face.
Brittany S.
Boones Mill, VA
I received this in my Spring Editor's Fab Fit Fun box and was so excited to try this. I am so happy to say that it did not disappoint one bit! I was a little leery at first due to having combo sensitive skin, but was more than willing to give it a try(never know until you try).

I first tried this during my night time beauty routine after washing my face. I carefully read the directions and applied as directed. I noticed the tingling within the first few seconds of massaging it onto the face. It was unbelievably tempting to give up then, but resisted the urge and left it on for the full two minutes. I am so glad that I did! Despite the tingling, once removed my face was so clear and looked amazing. Even better was that my face still felt and looked amazing in the morning. I swear, my face has never felt so soft in my life.

Unfortunately, this product is on the pricier side. However, judging on how my skin felt and looked, I think it is well worth it. I will definitely buy this once I run out.
Tia T.
El Paso
I received this in my Fall FabFitFun box and could not wait to try it. My first use was a nightmare, but only because I was using an acne cream that had caused my face to be extremely sensitive. As soon as I put the exfoliating cream on my face was literally burning. It took me a couple of months to try again and since then I use once a month. It is legitimately intense. You will feel the tingling immediately (which is on the label) but it is not too much to handle, and it leaves your skin feeling amazing. This product is extremely pricey, that is the only thing that would keep me from actually purchasing it, it’s not in my budget. However if you can afford it, it’s worth the dollars
Tamara J.
I used to think all exfoliators were the same... until I tried Kate Somerville's Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment. This made my face feel so smooth and it really made my skin glow. It did not get rid of the lines on my forehead or make me look 10 years younger (lol), but I was very happy with the result!  It can be a little harsh, so I only use it a few times a week.***Hint: This product has a thick, green, pasty consistency. I was a little worried it had gone bad when I first tried it so I had to check online reviews for confirmation that this is how it supposed to look. :)
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora