Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

After using Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment my skin was horribly red, flaky, dry, and BURNED. What do I do?
I've heard great things about it , but how it works on oily acne prone skin?🤷‍♀️
How many times did u use it? Once in a week?
Start your review of Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Bradenton
Kate Somerville is a great skin a product line! The “Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment really works! If you have dullness, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles and you want a really great exfoliating treatment this is it! It has papaya, pineapple and pumpkin enzymes naturally enhances skin exfoliation without over drying your skin. Lactic acid and silica provides natural chemical and physical exfoliation. Aloe, honey & vitamin E help smooth and soften the skin. Kate’s signature facial delivers 4 treatments- cleanser, scrub, peel & mask in one powerhouse product! Natural AHAs chemically exfoliates, while Silica helps with psychical exfoliation to reveal smoother brighter- looking skin in as little as two minutes! I prefer this exfoliation over Dr. Brandt’s exfoliation, because Kate Somerville contains natural ingredients in her exfoliating treatment. It has improved my uneven skin tone that I battle with and I have tried quite a few exfoliations and this one works the best for my skin and it really works because you can see the improvements on my skin with fading my dark spots! So highly of this treatment! It’s pricey but it really works! Especially because of the ingredients like the papaya and pineapple enzymes which contains Vitamin C which helps brighten your skin and diminish fine lines!!
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by tiffany N.
I got this in my January 2020 Allure Beauty Box. I had been wanting to try this for a while so I was very excited to see it included in one of my monthly beauty subscriptions. This exfoliant is much more gentle than I expected it to be which was nice because it Is still very effective. It's super easy to use and because it's so gentle it didnt strip my skin of its needed nutrients and oils or dry it out. It did however leave my skin feeling clean, refreshed and healthier. It left my skin looking healthier, brighter and naturally glowing. Ive only used it a couple times so far and my skin is already clearing up and my complexion is evening out. I definitely get the hype that this product gets and will be using it the suggested 1-2 times a week from now on!
Port Reading, NJ
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Elaine A.
THIS STUFF RIGHT HERE !!! Y’all this is a game changer! I received it as a sample from sephora a while back and recently decided to give it a try. I really wish I would’ve tried it sooner.I purchased the full size from Ulta. I use this exfoliator twice a week in the PM as instructed. After each use it leave my skin SO smooth. Any texture that was on my face is GONE. It has helped so much with my dry patches, I would say my skin has went from combination ( oily with dry patches ) to just oily. The exfoliant inside, isn’t very abrasive at all but still get the job done (they are very fine particles). I know $85 is a steep price, but I think this is worth a try or at least get a sample! If you have sensitive skin beware there is some tingling and it may leave you flushed for a bit after. This and The Ordinary red mask, they have my skin feeling the best it ever has. The scent of this product is quite strong (I’m a terrible scent describer) and it lingers on the skin.
Pompano Beach, FL
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Crystal D.
This stuff is fire. At first I thought it wasn't doing anything, because it's not very abrasive like other exfoliators I've tried. Boy was I wrong. I have a tendency to pick at my face- which leaves like dry flakes of skin and patches of flakey skin where my nails damaged my skin from picking. It's such a pain when I put my powder foundation on and there's there flakey pieces coming off. This stuff took off ALL my dead skin and left me smooth as a baby's bottom. No other product, even Dr Brandt's microdermabrasion could do that. I got the sample size since it's expensive but I'll deffinately be repurchasing. I usually follow up with Mario badescu's buttermilk moisturizer and their rosewater spray for extra hydration, or if I'm feeling fancy and my skin is zapped- an intensive moisture mask.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I received a sample of this in a monthly subscription box and can say I am really impressed with it. I have never tried any of Kate Somerville products but I would love to try more because of this. I love how it has super tiny grit but I can also feel it chemically exfoliating. It is a great maintenance scrub but I don’t think it would do anything extraordinary to old acne scars (my problem) unless you are using it for a prolonged period of time. However when I use it I can feel that my skin is completely refreshed. It removes all the dead skin cells really well. I usually leave it on for the majority of my shower to get max benefits even though it suggests 2-3 minutes and I haven’t had any problems with irritation. I haven’t tried many other high end facial exfoliators so I’m not sure how it compares, but I would say that I will definitely continue to use this scrub and recommend it to others. Not life changing but a good choice for the money.
Denton, TX
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Elizabeth L.
I first received this in one of my subscription boxes. I absolutely love it!! I believe it is easily one of my favorite scrubs. I noticed results after just one use. I love that you only have to keep it on for a short time. It is easy to apply and wash off. The smell is refreshing. Since I have been using this I have noticed a reduction in the sizes of my pores, fine lines and dry patches. My skin looks brighter and glows after I use this. I will continue to repurchase this and keep it in my skincare routine.
Anderson, SC
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Shai V.
Before I received the Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment I was struggling to find a product to fight blackhead formation in my skin. I had become really discouraged because even though overall my skin appears healthy and I don’t have red, flared up acne, blackheads dominate my skin up close. Small, not even obvious really, but I could tells the pores on my T-Zone, especially my nose and chin were rampant. It was starting to get so bad that I was picking at my face all the time and self conscious to go places! It turned out that I thought I had an exfoliating product as part of my skin care routine and I did not, so all the dirt and oil was being left to build up in my pores causing them to look huge as blackheads formed! Thankfully, I received this product in my most recent FFF box and it’s amazing. Quick and easy to use, you feel a slight tingle (which my skin is sensitive so it was a little more than that but I survived), and when you rinse it off it’s like new skin underneath. The formula is an intensely fine and abundant grit which gently exfoliates as opposed to a large, almost crystal like grit - those kind of hurt. My blackheads have decreased tremendously, I wish I had a before and after to show because it’s really been that life changing for me. My pores look smaller, my skin fresher, and overall, I’m relieved to feel proud of my skin when I look in the mirror.
Algona, WA
YALL. YALLLLLL👋 If you’re wondering if you should buy it, BUY IT YO. It makes you feel like you got a fancy facial in Hollywood or something. I suggest trying the travel size to see if you like it since Kate Somerville is pricey. But I 100% recommend all Kate Somerville products, especially if you are acne prone. Kate is a celebrity skincare esthetician who created this fantastic line of skincare. I purchased this Exfolikate Intensive treatment and loved it - my mom loved it as well and claimed she felt like her skin was baby soft! One thing to keep in mind is to READ THE DIRECTIONS. Don’t keep it on your face for more than the recommended time on the bottle. I accidentally kept it on my face without realizing I wasn’t supposed to for like 20 minutes LOL not good. But yeah def buy this product. Kate Somerville also regularly has sales so keep an eye out for the 20%-30% off sale!
Fletcher, NC
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Christy W.
Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is absolutely AMAZINGGGG!!!! Seriously guys this is a definite MUST HAVE for your face! This is literally magic in a bottle. This little bottle contains 4 treatments that’s right 4 treatments in ONE! It’s a cleanser, a scrub, peel and a mask-all in one powerhouse product! This particular product is good for fullness & uneven skin tones, pores, fine lines & wrinkles. The clinical study done on this particular product in their clinical study revealed that it worked within just one use and in about 2 mins and let me just say I 2nd that study. For me being as I’ve stated in several reviews I have super sensitive skin so with that being said I only left the product on for about 1 minute and had absolutely amazing results. No skin irritations or breakouts after just super smooth glowing refreshed skin! My face guys felt soooo good! It’s such a good product for that dry winter chapy face we sometimes tend to get in the winter. Although I do not recommend using this but possibly once a week, remember it is an exfoliating product so you don’t want to “over do it” because you may get skin irritations possibly if you use it more than once a week. Also this particular product is for normal, dry, combo & even oily skin types so you can never go wrong.... So if you haven’t tried this product go grab you a small bottle and see the amazing results for yourself, your face will thank you, and you can thank me later! ☺️♥️Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Troy , NY
I recently received this product in my fabfitfun box and I have been Enjoy a beautiful, natural glow with this lightweight, fragrance-free daily face moisturizer for oily skin. This advanced treatment absorbs quickly, leaving perfectly balanced hydration and moisturization without oils. Natural Exfoliants help to deep clean pores, while Fruit Enzymes help to clarify and renew skin, balancing hydration, without over-drying. Take it from Kate! * Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin * Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin * Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation * Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores * Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin * Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits * Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function

184 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Corvallis
il y a 3 jours
Vitalijs O. • il y a 3 jours
If you have sensitive skin leave this product on your skin for 30 seconds instead of 2 min😉I would also apply some ceramides or a nice soothing serum to combat potential redness✨
il y a 22 jours
Elissa W. • il y a 6 jours
Absolutely yes
Montreal, QC
il y a 24 jours
MacKenzie H. • il y a 24 jours
I received this last summer in my FabFitFun box, used it 2x a week and it lasted me until about December. So just over 6 months. I loved it! Really saw a difference in any acne scars I had and overall redness and texture on the skin
New Castle, DE
il y a un mois
leila E. • il y a 21 jours
It says it's good for all skin types! I cant personally speak to dry skin as I have super oily skin but it works well for me and I have a few friends who have dry skin who also benefit from this :)