Skin CareFacial SkincareFace ScrubsKate Somerville
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment

Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Does this hurt? I’ve heard it burns sensitive skin? I am super sensitive.
I accidentally overused this and got a chemical burn. What do I do to treat it?
Does this work well for dry skin?
Start your review of Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Kellie S.
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Kellie S.
I don't have sensitive skin but after about a minute with this on your can feel it working! It definitely penatrates deep down and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple! Worth the money!
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Rachael S.
This product is great! I use it twice a week and usually at night but it is just as effective in the am. I usually leave it on for 2 to 3 minutes but people with sensitive skin should definitely only leave it on for a minute. I credit this product on keeping my skin blemish free and smooth. It beautifully exfoliates and cleans the skin without stripping it. I highly recommend this especially with warmer weather on the horizon!!! A must try💖😊💖😊💖
Danielle F.
Bridgewater, NJ
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Danielle F.
No filter! Besides using my brand new line of beauty blender bio pure makeup products (wearing the foundation and concealer here) I always use my Kate Somerville products as base. Whether it’s this product or the goat milk by KS, the brand is soft, gentle and light on your skin. It makes foundation application a breeze, too. 10/10
Eva M.
District Hts, MD
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Eva M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is probably my fifth purchase of this product because it is just that good. It combines both physical and chemical exfoliant to leave you with a smooth finish and doesn’t dry out the skin. Recommend using 2 times a week if you have sensitive skin.
Anna S.
Copenhagen, NY
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Anna S.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment Overall this is a good product however since this is a physical exfoliant, this product is not ok for sensitive skin. Additionally, this product had a potent fragrance which I know people have allergic reactions to. I recommend it for people who don’t have sensitive skin because it left my skin feeling fresh after I moisturized
Alba R.
Missouri City, TX
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Alba R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this exfoliate but when I use it on my face I feel like my face burns someone else the same thing happens
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Krista C.
This is a go to treatment whenever my skin is feeling dry and flaky! I keep it in my shower which I don’t know if that’s the best place to use it but I use it once a week and leave it on a couple minutes and when I rinse my skin is baby butt smooth! I always follow up with a soothing oil because it really strips off the dry skin and makes my face a bit tight but I know it works! Also smells like Christmas!!
Catarina F.
Westport, MA
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Catarina F.
Guys this comment I’m making is extremely important for ppl with sensitive skin. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT USE IT . I don’t have a sensitive skin and now I have red spots all over my face I will post pictures. It was after my first use. I was in the shower I did exactly how do instructions instructions told me and it burnt and burnt and burnt. It’s been five days in my face has not got rid of the redness. Please be careful it’s an extremely strong product.
Skye B.
Lawton, OK
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Skye B.
I have to be honest, I hate how much I love this product. Only because on the expense, though. I have sensitive, reddish prone skin. You feel a little tingling when having it on, but it states that is to be expected. After I rinse my face off, I swear it's as soft as my one year old daughter's skin. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment - 0.5 oz
Mihaela G.
Sacramento, CA
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Mihaela G.
I am so excited that I found this exfoliating treatment! My skin is oily and Acne prone skin and this product fits perfect for the skin. I love the texture and the smell.

228 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
1,167 reviews
il y a 5 mois
Sonia W. il y a 5 mois
I didnt have that problem i actually like it sorry you didnt have a good experience