Skin CareFacial Skincarekate somerville, skincare
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment

by kate somerville, skincare

What is it: A safe and effective at-home treatment designed to provide deep exfoliation to help eliminate dead skin cells and instantly clarify--revealing a healthy, glowing complexion. Skin feels dramatically softened and smoothed after just one treatment. Who is it for: All ages, genders, and skin types. Especially beneficial for those suffering from a dull, lifeless complexion; stubborn pore congestion; skin cell build-up due to slow, sluggish exfoliation; uneven skin tone; or skin imperfections and blemishes. Why is it different: This convenient, use-at-home, dual-exfoliation method features fruit enzymes that instantly clarify by eliminating dead skin cells and bacteria, revealing a healthy, glowing complexion. It's the next best thing to seeing Kate in her clinic! ExfoliKate works both physically and enzymatically delivering safe, dramatic results instantly. How do I use it: Use one to two times weekly, morning or evening. Gently apply an even layer

Exfolikate 1.7oz

I love Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment but it's so expensive! Anyone have any less expensive dupes? How does it compare to Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash? Thanks!
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment Does this help with light scarring? I fell a couple weeks ago and my scraped chin has some light dark spots.
After trying a number of samples from subscription boxes, this and Proactive are the only two facial exfoliaters that don't make my sensitive skin break out. The price point is way different, though, so I've been using Proactive. Have any of you used both and have strong opinions about Exfolikate being a better option?
Start your review of Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment!
janice A.
Marlborough, MA
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by janice A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Kate Somerville was one of my first only facial routine before I got introduced to other stuff and I am still a lover of all Kate Somerville products in this picture this is just half of what I own I have so much more even the acne creams I have very oily acne-prone skin with dark spots and Kate Somerville has improved my face a lot I'm always trying new things but I always come back TJ Maxx Marshalls Ulta you can always catch this on sale I highly recommend you purchase it and give it a try you will not regret it Kate Somerville Goat Milk Cream
Natalie L.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Natalie L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have loved this forever! The only reason 4 stars is the price, $88 for 2oz or $185 for 5oz or $25 for 0.25 oz on Sephora currently. I remember way back when Sephora gave 3 free samples this used to be an option all the time and I'd stock up until I had enough to use for like a month. Back then I had really oily skin and breakouts. This was 1 of 2 samples I got from Sephora and then again 1 of 2 I got from Nordstrom so I was able to get 2 at once! (Which is good because despite looking at it it was one use.) Now I have super dry skin and was afraid to try it, but I really needed this! I know, even dry skin needs exfoliating and I'd been using AHAs carefully but I guess it wasn't doing the job because wow! My skin is still dry, but it's a lot less tight! Honestly my skin looked terrible after this, all my enlarged pores and post acne marks were really visible but I'm assuming it's because that dry, hard top layer of skin causing me so much grief was gone and by the next day I looked better. (Exfoliating at night is best for sensitive skin and I recommend that with this because a) sometimes skin can look a little red or worse like mine did, b) the sun is a problem after (make sure you wear sunscreen the next day!) and c) you can slather on a heavier moisturizer like I did. This isn't as gritty as I remember it being, though you can feel them as you rub it in, and is a strange grey color with a tinge of green. It has a heavy black licorice odor I don't care for, but it's gone once you rinse. I rub it in for 30 seconds and just leave on another 30 because I have sensitive skin (you can leave it for up to 2 minutes but I never do that). I feel a little flushed and tingling while using, but definitely spot test first and if it's really burning rinse immediately! I use once a week, and that's fine. It's amazing and makes my face so soft! The next day looks better again and I love so much! Ugh the price, will have to look for on sale and already planning to purchase at Sephora's next spring sale! Any dupes would be appreciated! I'm using Tula So Polished Exfoliating Sugar Scrub (2.9 oz) now that it's gone because it's convinced me to exfoliate better with my dry skin.
Lauren G.
Norwood, MA
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Lauren G.
Love the Kate sommerville exfolikate. I do have sensitive skin so I only use 1x a week in the winter months. My skin feels so smooth after. It is on the expensive side but will last you several months. I recommend giving this a try if ur looking for a new exfoliating scrub. It contains glycolic acid which is a great for resurfacing ur skin. Give it a try !
Shahama S.
Alexandria, VA
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Shahama S.
LOVE THIS EXFOLIATING PRODUCT! I use this once in two weeks since it can be pretty strong. It has physical exfoliating beads in it which are very gentle and dissolves as you massage them on your skin.
shelly B.
Waterford, MS
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by shelly B.
This is the absolute, strongest chemical exfoliator I have ever used. It says leave it on for 2 minutes or less, I don't think I've ever made it the full 2 minutes. If your skin is a little tougher this is great to add to your routine. I use it about every week and a half. This is about the right time for my skin to not feel like I'm working my skin too hard, but I'm still getting benefits from it.
Megan C.
Globe
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Megan C.
I just bought another bottle because I don’t want to run out. I use this one a week to get rid of dry/dead skin cells & bring out nee healthy skin. Love this scrub!
Lana B.
Saint Louis, MO
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Lana B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is AMAZEBALLS!! I've never used a exfoliating product before and I'm in love. I use it 2-3 times a week as directed and my skin is LOVING it!!! There is a slight tingle when you leave it on for a minute or two(as directed) but it's not too bad. If you have any open sores, popped pimples etc.. don't not use it until you've healed. It WILL burn. I would recommend this to anyone!
Jamie N.
staten island
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Jamie N.
I've been in love with Kate Somerville since the day FFF sent me the Goat milk cream. Since then I have tried many products from this brand and have been beyond happy with all of them. This product is no exception. The first time I used exfolikate, I felt a burning sensation on the more sensitive parts of my face; I was prepared, as is says this may happen on the label and it is uo to the user how long to keep on from 30 seconds up to 120. Besides the burning feeling I have had only great effects from exfolikate. My pores are smaller, I have far less blackheads and my skin just feels so silky! Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Daryen H.
The Dalles, OR
I am addicted to using this facial scrub/mask!!!! It’s so hard for me to find a comfortable exfoliator! My skin is dry and somewhat sensitive so anything that strips it of it’s natural oils makes my skin very dehydrated! Most of the facial scrubs I’ve tried so far contained clay which is the most drying ingredient you can use in your skin. Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Caitlin L.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Caitlin L.
Got this in my boxycharm and love so much. Hey exfoliate. I’ve already reviewed it so not sure why asking again go check out my review on it on my page. Definitely a recommend and definitely would buy again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalie L.
il y a 2 mois
Tammy D. il y a 2 mois
I’ve never tried the Pixi Peel & Polish before but I’ve read that it’s a Dupe for Kate’s Exfoliating treatment..
ladan Z.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 8 mois
Kelly O. il y a 5 mois
I don't know that it helps much with light scarring - it didn't do much for mine where I had stitches under my skin. You could certainly try it, maybe you have less scarring than I do. For light scarring, I would look for something that encourages rapid cell turnover, such as a strong retinol or prescription strength retin A.
Carolyn F.
Ottawa, ON
il y a un an
Amy B. il y a un an
Yes it is! It is one of the best exfoliators I have ever used...however, make sure you’re only using it 1-2 times a week to see good results. Using too often can harm your skin and create more problems than you’re solving...and using not enough won’t keep your skin fresh, soft and even!