Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer

by Kate Somerville

After just one week:

• 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in moisturization
  • 97% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin luminosity and radiance
  • 97% of women reported skin felt smoother
  • 91% of women reported skin looked significantly smoother
  • 90% of women reported improvement in skin tone evenness

Water/Aqu/Eau, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propanediol, Glycolic Acid, Myristyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Bromelain, Papain, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Polysilicone-11, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Myristyl Glucoside, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-40 Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Maltodextrin, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, T-Butyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool

What's your favorite moisturizer? My facial skin is really dry. It literally flakes off.
How are the daylong effects of this moisturizer? Does it last throughout the day? Is it greasy?
What do you like about this product? #influenster
Start your review of Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This hydrates your face so well. It's so moisturizing and feels so nice. It smells good and the texture is wonderful!” in 105 reviews
“...leaves my skin feeling glowy and radiant. It wouldn't be great for super sensitive skin, but anyone who need some pep should give it a try.” in 81 reviews
“...expectations and I can't wait to buy some! It works great with my normal/dry skin.” in 69 reviews
Buckeye , AZ
I absolutely love this moisturizer and used it until it ran out. I have it in my cart for online shopping to re-purchase again on payday. The packaging is very convenient and chic. It’s a little bit more on the pricey side but totally worth every penny! The smell is very pleasant and the texture is very moisturizing and leaves your skin glowing!
Dry / Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Received from Influenster
I got this product in fabfitfun box. I will use this probably 2-3 times a week depending on if I wear heavy makeup often through out the week. I have sensitive skin and dry skin that often has flaky patches around my nose, chin and cheeks. I love the fragrance and how well it will exfoliate my skin without damaging it. Leaving it soft and clean feeling.
Canonsburg, PA
So far I really really like this moisturizer. I like the fact that it has AJ’s in BHA is in it that will exfoliate the skin daily and keep it bright and smooth. It is not broken me out whatsoever and has actually helped with some of my discoloration and dry spots. Definitely will continue to repurchase.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Los Angeles , CA
This product is fantastic- brightens the skin tone & softens the skin to the touch- it seems to remove a layer of sludge to let your natural skin shine through. Has a very gentle and pleasant scent. I would purchase again
Dry / Acne / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Wilmington, CA
Great, leaves my skin feeling soft. I like to apply on a clean face. Sometimes I like to apply it before putting on a Primer so then I just apply my foundation over both.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Allentown, PA
I did not like this product. It was very pricey with ingredients you can find in other brands. The packaging is nice, but for the price, I expected it to be a bit bigger. It also caused my face to break out badly and I had to reverse the damage. I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Oily / Large Pores / Fine Lines
Los Angeles, CA
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer uploaded by Elica Y.
Got this as another box from Influenster!! Thank you again for letting me try this out! Okay, so first of all, let me tell you how AMAZING the box is... it comes with a full sized bottle of the Glow Moisturizer, travel size of the face wash and travel size of the exfoliating treatment. So that's a lot of stuff! And it has been a part of my daily skincare routine since I've received the box.

The packaging of this moisturizer is cute and easy to carry around. I travel often and this thing fits perfectly in my bag. Also, the little smiley face on the container is a friendly reminder to moisturize every day :) I love it!

The moisturizer is light and not super sticky. I have combination skin and it helps with moisturizing but it never leaves my skin feeling oily. I usually use it at night after cleansing and toning. The product has a subtle citrus scent which I love. It's not too strong and my bf is a huge fan of it too. But when I use it in the morning, I put it on right before I apply sunscreen and it doesn't leave my skin looking all shiny and it also helps keep my makeup from coming off.

I've been using this thing for a few weeks now, and I can see a definite change in my skin! My skin is definitely way more hydrated and smooth. I had some random red spots and dark spots but they're slowly diminishing and I have to thank this moisturizer for that! My skin is also a lot more smooth!! It was starting to get really dry from the summer heat but now skin is feeling as soft as a baby's bottom.

My skin has transformed, and I can't wait to see what it will look like a month from now. A little goes a long way!

#exfolikate #influenster

#exfolikate #influenster

Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Puffiness
Lebanon, PA
I have been using this for about a month. I got it in a gift set with the Exflolikate, which I LOVE! This moisturizer does not disappoint! It is more of a cream moisturizer. Great for dry skin. It does give you a little bit of a glow.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
The bad product but it's definitely a little bit high on the price. Not something I would usually buy for my regimen because I don't use this brand very often. Probably definitely for someone else's skin
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Puffiness, Redness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Ellsworth
The ExfoliKate regimen is all over social media right now and I thought it might just be a trendy popular item that may not really work as well as the hype dictates. My sister loves the daily cleanser, so when I was sent the whole ExfoliKate line complimentary for testing purposes, I was excited. I totally understand the hype! I love the smell of this cream! It is so fresh, totally reminds me of a spa facial fragrance. The fragrance and other ingredients in this moisturizer have been very friendly to my sensitive skin, which is an uncommon find even today in 2017. It seems to be doing a good job of moisturizing my skin in the harsh Arizona summer. The hydration lasts all day and I reapply before bed after washing my face for the night, and when I wake up I do look very glowy and smooth. My boyfriend did say that I "look brighter" recently, maybe this is why! The first time I used it, I did definitely feel like my skin was softer after application. A week after first use of the ExfoliKate regimen, I think my skin is significantly softer. I do also think that it is helping to brighten my complexion although I will give it a month to be sure of that claim. It certainly seems like my tinted moisturizer is covering a lot less dark spots and rough patches. I do not like that this product does not contain sunscreen - especially since it's smoothing/softening properties mean sun protection is a must. Having to put this on, let it absorb, then apply sunscreen, then primer, then makeup is a little bit of a pain, but it hasn't stopped me from using this the recommended 2x per day. I received this product free for testing purposes. The price point does make me really STOP and consider whether I would buy this product after my sample is gone, but I think that skincare is one of the areas where splurging is sometimes necessary. While this is one of the highest end skincare products I have used, I do think that it is worth the cost to replenish my supply.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Porter Ranch, CA
2 months ago
Lisa F. • 2 months ago
I haven’t used the Tatcha cream but I have used Kate Somervilles Exfoliatkate moisturizer and it didn’t break me out. It has exfoliating properties so it actually helps acne
New Castle, DE
6 months ago
Rachel D. • 3 months ago
Great for combo skin! The aha’s work very gently but effectively to give the glow without irritating the skin.