BY KATE SOMERVILLE

After just one week:

• 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in moisturization
  • 97% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin luminosity and radiance
  • 97% of women reported skin felt smoother
  • 91% of women reported skin looked significantly smoother
  • 90% of women reported improvement in skin tone evenness

Water/Aqu/Eau, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propanediol, Glycolic Acid, Myristyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Bromelain, Papain, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Polysilicone-11, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Myristyl Glucoside, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-40 Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Maltodextrin, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, T-Butyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool

• has anyone broken out from Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Gl...4 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade I love it I have t...1 Answers
  • If my skin responds well to other Exfolikate products, do...6 Answers
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer

Start your review of Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This hydrates your face so well. It's so moisturizing and feels so nice. It smells good and the texture is wonderful!" in 105 reviews
  • "I have a problem with dull skin and this is perfect for helping it. It gets rid of buildup, dead skin, and leaves my skin feeling glowy and radiant. It wouldn't be great for super sensitive skin, but anyone who need some pep should give it a try." in 81 reviews
  • "I love the way this moisturizer smells! It has a citrus scent and it feels refreshing and light when applied. It exceeded my expectations and I can't wait to buy some! It works great with my normal/dry skin." in 69 reviews
Rockaway Park , NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a free small sample size version of this moisturizer after making purchases at Ulta. I really wanted to try this moisturizer because I’m a big fan of Lactic acid, which is one of the main ingredients. Lactic acid just works really well on my skin, and this didn’t disappoint. Makes my skin glow, and gets rid of any fine lines. It has a great texture and doesn’t have a strong scent. I definitely want to purchase the full size version of this product.
Sequim, WA
This lotion is perfect for my combo skin because it’s lightweight but super hydrating! It definitely gives your skin a glow and it smells amazing. I love putting it under makeup, especially on ‘no makeup’ makeup days because my skin looks glowy all day. Kate Somerville’s Exfolikate line is one of my favorite and I use all three products daily! Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Macy's
I have been using this the last week as my daytime moisturizer and I couldn’t be more pleased with my skins overall appearance. My face is bouncing like never before and the glow is crazy🌸
St Petersburg, FL
This product is not hydrating. I have used Kate Somerville’s exfolikate for a lot of years. I have loved the results from that product. This product does not compare to the exfolikate. Would not repurchase. Does not improve the quality of my skin texture.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I’m fairly new to this brand and my skin is pretty dry and sensitive but with this day and night I feel my skin very hydrated without being scared of what I’m putting on my face because the good thing about this is that the ingredients aren’t crazy words and it’s explained very well on the box by kate
this moisturizer was really nice, it made my skin feel soft and moisturized, it’s a water base moisturizer so it was perfect for my combination skin. I would recommend this to others & will buy again!
Indio, CA
At first I didn’t think it was doing much for my face but my inpatient self just had to wait for the magic. After using for a few weeks I could see just a natural glow within my skin and it was so pretty. I’m not a huge fan of the smell but it doesn’t linger for very long.
Dana Point, CA
I lOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED this sample. Kate Somerville's products are the best. They are more expensive then I would normally spend, but after trying it. I realized it is because of the quaility of the product. My skin felt great and refreshed. Love it.
Tucson , AZ
My skin is very sensitive so although the texture of this was nice, my skin reacted to it with a little bit of redness and but I think if I would have applied less, it would have worked better. I’d recommend to others who do not have sensitive skin.
Newark
It is a little heavy but I like it.  It is too soon to see if it works.  I got it as part of a try me set.  I like glycolic acid so  it has been good so far.  The price seems fair for the try me kit.

Is this worth the money?
Bridgeport, CT
Is it recommended for sensitive or oily skin with acne?
Porter Ranch, CA
has anyone broken out from Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer? What about TATCHA® The Water Cream?
Norwich
How well does this work for dry dull skin?

Kate Somerville

Kate Somerville was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email