Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer

by Kate Somerville

After just one week:

• 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in moisturization
  • 97% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin luminosity and radiance
  • 97% of women reported skin felt smoother
  • 91% of women reported skin looked significantly smoother
  • 90% of women reported improvement in skin tone evenness

Water/Aqu/Eau, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propanediol, Glycolic Acid, Myristyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Bromelain, Papain, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Polysilicone-11, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Myristyl Glucoside, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-40 Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Maltodextrin, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, T-Butyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer Is this product safe for someone who has acne or would it clog my pores?
Similar to good genes?
Are you supposed to use it everyday?
Start your review of Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This hydrates your face so well. It's so moisturizing and feels so nice. It smells good and the texture is wonderful!in reviews
...leaves my skin feeling glowy and radiant. It wouldn't be great for super sensitive skin, but anyone who need some pep should give it a try.in reviews
...expectations and I can't wait to buy some! It works great with my normal/dry skin.in reviews
Angela S.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer uploaded by Angela S.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer I received this from a subscription box and I was thrilled as I really like Kate Somerville products. I only use a little as it goes a long way. It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated, smooth and with a light glow. Nice lightweight product with a light fragrance! Loving it
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,124 reviews
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer uploaded by Anna A.
I received this Kate Somerville moisturizer in a subscription box and I love it. It is lightweight and has a nice light citrus scent. It goes smooth and it quickly gets absorbed without any sticky/ tacky feeling left behind. I only use a little as it goes a long way. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, hydrated, plump and with a natural glow. I would definitely suggest trying Kate Somerville Exfolikate Glow Moisturizer.
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer uploaded by Viridiana M.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer uploaded by Viridiana M.
Like 👍 for like 👍 Thanks 🙏🏻💕💕💕💕🥰🥰 Tiene una aroma rica leve a menta, se siente fresca en la piel y deja un acabado luminoso !!
Jessica N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer uploaded by Jessica N.
Absolutely love this moisturizer! I got it in my August Boxycharm, it leaves my face a little sticky so I just started doing my night routine a little earlier than usual so it has time to sink in and not make my face stick to my pillow lol I think it has helped with my acne, my face is so picky so I have to be extremely careful what I put on it. Will definitely be trying more of kate Somervilles products! One hundred percent recommend this!
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer uploaded by Kennessa M.
This moisturizer is great for uneven skin tone and texture. However for the price and being called a moisturizer, it is quite disappointing. Not for normal or dry skin. I’d pass on it based off the price.
Cheyenne P.
Columbus Grv, OH
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer uploaded by Cheyenne P.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer uploaded by Cheyenne P.
I love this product. It smells good and it isn’t sticky after putting it on. It is super affective and I will continue to use this product for a long time. It doesn’t cause breakouts or leave my oily skin oily. It keeps in moisture and feels like nothing is on my skin.
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer uploaded by Courtney H.
Kate Somerville’s ExfoliKate Glow Moisturizer is an exfoliating moisturizer that will help you enhance your lackluster looking skin. They claim this moisturizer has proven, in just one use, to reduces the appearance of dullness, uneven skin texture, and smoothing fine lines. Two of the main Ingredients, Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid, help remove dead surface skin cells while going deep into skin to give you a dewy, refreshed, radiant results. While I did see some results in brightening and some fading in my hyperpigmentation this moisturizer caused my skin to be so shiny. I have combination/dry skin and the greasy texture it leaves behind is not the type of glow that I was going for. PROS: - Lightweight - Skin felt soft after applying - After 4 uses I began to see brighter skin with a nice glow - Hyperpigmentation faded slightly CONS: - Takes awhile to fully absorb (10-20 minutes) - Left a bit of an oily/greasy residue after absorbing sometimes. - For many this just say on top of their skin - Can clog pores - Smell is a bit too strong for my liking
Brittany S.
Montgomery, MI
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer uploaded by Brittany S.
I like this product! I’ve been using since getting in my boxycharm this month and I love the way my skin feels! I wouldn’t recommend this for someone with oily skin. Luckily I have dry/normal skin so this product works for me. However, I would probably not pay the price for this product. There are other better products I’d buy if I was paying this price.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,218 reviews
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer uploaded by Keara J.
Never heard of this brand until recently , nice packaging & smells nice. Works great on my combination skin type.
Brittney E.
Dora, AL
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer uploaded by Brittney E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Out of all the reviews i have done this is literally my most favorite, favorite, favorite moisturizer/skincare line of all. This moisturizer has glycolic and lactic acid in it among a LARGE LIST of other amazing ingredients and i cannot imagine a time in my life where i will EVER be without it. The moisturizer is a citrus smelling, light green color with a super creamy consistency. The best part? When you apply it you can absolutely feel it working as it tingles. That tingle goes away whithin a few minutes but the AHA'a and BHA's continue working throughout the night. When i tell you that immediately after applying this product the glow is amazing. When you wake up in the morning your still glowing. Out of ALL of the moisturizers i have tried in this world, expensive and cheap, this is my HG i swear by and will never ever be without. I ALWAYS have an extra on hand in case it spills, gets lost....Anything. LoL. My absolute favorite and best working moisturizer i have ever had on my face and every word is the truth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aly H.
Fort Worth, TX
il y a 9 jours
Melisa E. il y a 4 jours
I don't suffer from acne, my skin is dry and i rarely breakup but when I did use this product the next day i woke up with a lot of acne in my checks, i think it did clog my pores ...
mariami L.