Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Gentle Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Nicole B.Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Gentle Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Lindsay K.Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Gentle Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by katie p.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A delicate exfoliant for sensitive skin. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate(R) Gentle Exfoliating Treatment decongests, detoxifies, and refines skin to reveal a polished, flawless complexion. Get ready for your healthiest, most-radiant skin ever. This formula's naturally effective complex of ingredients delivers a bevy of benefits. Microbeads lift dead skin cells from surface while papaya, pumpkin, and pineapple enzymes reduce pore size, stimulate circulation, and improve oxygen flow.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Silica, Lactic Acid, Glycereth-26, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Honey/Mel/Miel, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Papain, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Bromelain, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phospholipids, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Triethanolamine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Laureth-7, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex/CI 75810

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I was given a couple samples of this product one winter when I had really dry, skin. I was a little nervous to try it because I have allergies and sensitive skin, but after the first use I was hooked. It has a pleasant smell, kind of like eucalyptus, but not overwhelming, and it didn't irritate my skin. There are tiny granules that help exfoliate your skin, but it isn't rough or painful. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin." in 12 reviews
Veronica S.
Brooklyn, NY
As someone in my early 30s who'd been addicted to St Ides Apricot Scrub since perhaps 9th grade, I did not have high or any expectations when trying this highly recommended product. But I purchased it, used it since I had it, and couldn't be more thankful because my skin feels so much healthier now and this is the only product that I've changed in my regime. It's very gentle, yet surprisingly effective. I always thought that if something was not abrasive, then it probably wasn't working but this truly sloughs off dead skin cells, without being too harsh (and I do have sensitive skin) and without drying you out either. I had been getting dry patches on my nose for about a year, despite being the oiliest part of my face, and this balanced me out within a week or two. Will definitely purchase again! (and again..)
Ashlee H.
Holy amazingness!!! I received this product as a part of my fabfitfun subscription and can I just say, yay!!! Call me crazy but I LOVE the feeling of a tingly exfoliation! It gives me the feeling that it’s actually doing something for my face!! I never break out while using it and my skin always feels like butter afterwards. Great product Kate!!
Jessica L.
This product literally changed my skin. I have combo skin that gets drier in the winter time and I was having such an issue removing the dead skin without irritating my face. I got a sample of this from Sephora and I bought the full tube a day after trying the sample.  It's so gentle but incredibly effective at removing dry skin and leaving my face brighter and smoother. I use it about 2x a month except during the winter when I use it about once a week. It's the priciest skin care product that I currently use, but it's so wonderful that I don't care -- I even bought a bottle when I was unemployed and watching every penny because of how magical this is for my skin.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
I use this about twice a week to keep my skin happy. I keep it in the shower. It’s easy and quick to use. I find that one tube lasts me a long time because you don’t need a lot of product to get the job done. I enjoy using this product as part of my skincare routine.
Anna B.
Jefferson, IA
I got this as part of a fab fit fun box. I was excited to try but I really haven’t noticed any difference since using it. The smell was weird and I didn’t think it spread very easily. Way to expensive. I wouldn’t now recommend this for many skin types
Tyger S.
Evansville, IN
Love this for a every few day and exfoliation. Great feel. Fabulous to use in the shower. I received mine in my fabfitfun box and will be buying more when I run out. Wish the price point was a little more affordable though or the bottle was bigger.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I used this on my husband’s face since he has super dry skin! It lifted the flakiness and his face was so smooth after just one use! Excellent formula and very easy to use! I was very impressed! Would recommend to anyone suffering from severely dry skin.
Amy S.
I got some samples of this product and am in love! Not only does it smell amazing but it softens my skin without the harshness I’ve experienced with other exfoliators!!! I definitely plan on purchasing this product when I run out.
Sprinkle O.
I got this as a sample originally from Sephora since i didn't use an exfoliant previously. I used it in the shower a few times, and loved it so i splurged and bought full bottle! It is definitely one of the most priciest skin-care items i own, but worth it. Not harsh or overly annoying at all. Great to use in the shower no more than 2x a week. I use it in my T-Zone primarily and it helps leave my skin feeling soft and light after use!
Molly T.
Valhalla, NY
I"ve only been using this for a few months, but so far I am very happy. I only use it every other week or so, but i can see and feel the difference in my skin after every use. It stings a little bit on the more sensitive areas of my skin (around my nose specifically) but it does not leave any redness or irritation. I'm going to continue using it.