BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A delicate exfoliant for sensitive skin. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate(R) Gentle Exfoliating Treatment decongests, detoxifies, and refines skin to reveal a polished, flawless complexion. Get ready for your healthiest, most-radiant skin ever. This formula's naturally effective complex of ingredients delivers a bevy of benefits. Microbeads lift dead skin cells from surface while papaya, pumpkin, and pineapple enzymes reduce pore size, stimulate circulation, and improve oxygen flow.

Buy on Sephora
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kettle Island, KY
Love this. I've tried the original and this one is much more gentle but with the same results. It is a little pricey but worth it for the results. It's like using a face mask but it only takes a few minutes which is another great thing. The exfoliation is gentle and not harsh on the skin. It also helps clear up and problems my skin has. I use it around twice a week and can tell a difference in my skin. It's much more clear and smoother.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
San Diego , CA
Perfect for skin on the sensitive side that still requires good exfoliation. My skin is always brighter and smoother after use but still gentle enough to avoid irritation. I use this product in the evening a couple times a week and have noticed smaller pores, less buildup and overall more radiant skin. I also think my product absorb better after use. If you want young glowing skin, definitely check this one out.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Winchester
This is a fantastic gentle exfoliator for people with sensitive skin! I normally can't use any kind of exfoliators, but with this I started off using it once a week and it was just fine to work up to twice a week because its nice and gentle enough for sensitive skin, but still abrasive enough to actually exfoliate!
Aiman M.
Aiman M.
Milton, ON
I had a deluxe sized sample of this and I really liked it. It didn't make me break out or anything which is always a plus since I have sensitive skin, but I didn't notice any positive changes in my skin to justify the price tag of purchasing full size -- though I did only use for a week or so.
Emily M.
Emily M.
This didn't seem to do much for my dry skin. I usually use my Clinique scrub and this did nothing compared to that. It's not rough enough to get all of the dry patches off my skin. Even leaving it on a few minutes made no difference to my skin. I would recommend the Clinique scrub over this.
Zoë J.
Zoë J.
Baltimore, MD
When you have sensitive skin, finding an exfoliator that does the job without irritating can be hard but this strikes the perfect balance. I wish it was a little less expensive but will continue to buy it as long as I feel its the best I can find for my skin.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I'm obsessed with this scrub. Makes my skin feel so crazy clean and tight. I'm a huge fan and wish I could afford all her products. I got a tube of it in a subscription box I purchased and it's definitely a favorite. I swear my pores are getting smaller!
I really felt the difference in my skin after I used this scrub. My skin felt so fresh and clean and bright. It make the texture smoother and I felt like my makeup looked better after I used this. I took one star off because it's easy to over scrub and actually scratch your skin if you use too much pressure.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I love this stuff. I received a sample from Sephora and I've been in love since. It's very pricey but it leaves my skin extremely soft. I will be making a purchase soon.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Best product I've ever used. It's active but not irritating, it exfoliates chemically and physically, pleasing sent without smelling chemically at all. Good price for the value, to me! Even my husband loves using it (and he's a hard sell!)!