BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKate Somerville
ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash

by Kate Somerville

A daily foaming cleanser that gently cleanses away oil, makeup and surface impurities to reveal softer, smoother skin.A foaming facial cleanser, gentle enough for daily use and designed to maximize the benefits of Kate's #1 best-selling ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment.Gently removes surface impurities, oil and makeup.Refines the appearance of skin texture without over-drying.Refreshes, softens and conditions skin.Helps reduce the appearance of pores.

Benefits

• Gently removes surface impurities, oil and makeup.
  • Refines the appearance of skin texture without over-drying.
  • Refreshes, softens and conditions skin.
  • Helps reduce the appearance of pores.

Key Ingredients

• Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid refine the appearance of pores and help clear buildup on skin's surface.
  • Pineapple, Pumpkin and Papaya Enzymes gently purify without over-drying, leaving skin feeling soft and moisturized.

Is this worth the $44? I love the moisturizer from this brand and my face has been breaking out from stress lately.
Has anyone tried this face wash? I want to know how it is for sensitive skin? Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash
I just ran out of my sample size Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash anyone know a good face wash comprable to this one? If not, definitely going to buy more ASAP!
Start your review of Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Amazing! My skin feels so soft after using this. Also smells refreshing and does not irritate my sensitive skin. in reviews
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a nice rich and creamy daily cleanser. It has a nice orange like smell with it, but very faint. It’s a nice product, but not anything special in my opinion. If I’m spending that much money on a cleanser, there are others I’d choose over this.
Klea D.
Swampscott, MA
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash uploaded by Klea D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the texture. the way my skin feels and looks after cleansing. Very gentle on your skin and the best face wash I have ever used! I Need h have mostly dry skin and this does not leave my face feeling tight/dry. Does not strip away your natural oils.
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash uploaded by Jessica D.
Purchased at: Sephora
My husband bought this on one of our Sephora trips and I used it for the first time today. Don’t let the name fool you, I expected this to have some type of exfoliate but it’s very creamy and smooth. As far as cleaning your face, it will definitely make it feel squeaky clean. As far as moisturizing not so much. If your looking for a deep cleaning face wash, this is a great one. However, if you want your face to feel moisturized after washing, this may not be the best one for you. #followforfollow Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash #shelfie #followforfollow #bathtime
Clint H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash uploaded by Clint H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like using this on days when I feel like I just need a little extra boost in the cleansing. The exfoliation this provides is super mild so it could be used every day. I like having it on hand for a once or twice a week wash.
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash uploaded by Misty B.
I really like this product so far. I got it on FabFitFun. It has a nice texture and a light citrus fragrance. The packaging is nice. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash
Ruby  A.
Chino Hills, CA
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash uploaded by Ruby  A.
I love this cleanser! I have always heard the hype around Kate Somerville cleansers but never had the urge to try it due to the price point. Luckily I was able to grab it half off on her website. The lather is amazing and leaves my skin feeling so clean and not tight. I did start to notice after a month of using it that my skin was looking brighter which is amazing! I also tend to only use this cleanser in the morning and go in with another cleanser at night. The reason why it’s not rated 5 stars is due to the price point, $40 dollars for a cleanser hurts but if you are able to grab it on sale it’s absolutely worth it. Sephora just had it on sale and picked up a new bottle!
Vanessa  P.
Nesconset, NY
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash uploaded by Vanessa  P.
Everything i have tried from this brand has been great. This is a really nice daily cleanser. It removed all my makeup and left my face feeling fresh. You only need a small amount too. A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend this for anyone. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash uploaded by Natalie L.
I give this 4½ stars. This is normally $40 for 4oz, but I got it super discounted as a fabfitfun add-on, which is where I generally buy my Kate Somerville products. I love the original Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment , but even on sale it's expensive and I have been wanting to try this cleanser for a while. In summer I have oily/combo skin and am prone to hormonal breakouts. After having oily skin for my teens and most of my twenties I need help with clogged pores. I have been using this several weeks now and I like it. It's a light green creamy texture which washes well. It smells like lemongrass I think, but it's not strong and I like it over the black licorice scent of the original. I usually use Ole Henriksen Find Your Balance™ Oil Control Cleanser , which at $28 for 5oz is a better price even with this on sale. But my skin tends to get used to acne treatments so I like having another cleanser to switch off which one I buy. I do think this helps with breakouts but I wish it did more for my pores. I would definitely purchase this again through another add-on sale with fabfitfun, but not at full price. This was also on sale with the Nordstrom semiannual sale and 20% Kate Somerville sale, not sure if still going on.
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This has a nice citrus scent. I love having different sizes of products. Says it’s for daily use. No breakouts or reactions. Confused me as it says “ExfoliKate”-I thought it would have a grit to it as some exfoliation products do-must get an additional Exfoliatior. I like this though! Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash
Stephanie L.
Berea, KY
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash uploaded by Stephanie L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have used several product from Kate Somerville and I do love this one. I am 43 and like to feel like Cleaning my skin well without the harsh beads that come with it. This cleanser for me is a win.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allison G.
il y a 8 mois
Brittany L. il y a 8 mois
This product is great for sensitive skin! It lathers really nice and smells like fruity pebbles!
Crystal C.
il y a 10 mois
Noelle C. il y a 9 mois
This is the only cleanser I’ve used that feels like/does what this one does.
Porter S.
Corpus Christi
il y a 2 ans
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash I’m looking for a new skincare line. How does this compare to R&F? Recommendations??? Thanks!
Adriane N. il y a 2 ans
I got away from R+F years ago. Exfolikate is nice IF you want a product you can leave on as a fast facial in the AM... For a few minutes on the skin. It is pricier. I would get a sample and REALLY try around after you've been on R+F. I am obsessed with LaMer products. Feel free to scroll through my photos... Way down to see some of ny top favs Skin Care wise the last 6-8 months. Best Skin Care of my life. Forgot about R+F until reading you. 🙌