Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash

by Kate Somerville

A daily foaming cleanser that gently cleanses away oil, makeup and surface impurities to reveal softer, smoother skin.A foaming facial cleanser, gentle enough for daily use and designed to maximize the benefits of Kate's #1 best-selling ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment.Gently removes surface impurities, oil and makeup.Refines the appearance of skin texture without over-drying.Refreshes, softens and conditions skin.Helps reduce the appearance of pores.

Benefits

• Gently removes surface impurities, oil and makeup.
  • Refines the appearance of skin texture without over-drying.
  • Refreshes, softens and conditions skin.
  • Helps reduce the appearance of pores.

Key Ingredients

• Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid refine the appearance of pores and help clear buildup on skin's surface.
  • Pineapple, Pumpkin and Papaya Enzymes gently purify without over-drying, leaving skin feeling soft and moisturized.

Ia this good for combination skin?
Is it good ? A lot of people love it, but I’m still it sure...
Start your review of Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Amazing! My skin feels so soft after using this. Also smells refreshing and does not irritate my sensitive skin. ” in 113 reviews
Livermore, CA
This product leaves my skin looking super sofr and clean. It's my first foam cleanser and I really like the formula of it. Super gentle for those with sensitive skin
Dry
I found this to be very gentle yet effective as well. I loved that it didn’t have any harsh ingredients in it and didn’t cause me any new breakouts. I have oily skin and I love exfoliating and it was an added bonus that this face wash had exfoliating properties that didn’t irritate my skin. My only issue is that I felt like this didn’t get rid of all the residue on my skin after a long day of being outside and out in about. There were times when I had to double cleanse with this face wash. I think it works best as a day time cleanser. I would recommend this cleanser non the less.
Love the packaging, smell and feel of this cleanser. It states foaming but it’s a really creamy foam. I have oily, acne prone skin and my skin felt clean and smooth without feeling stripped. I used with my FOREO LUNA mini 2 Sunflower Yellow. Because this contains Glycolic and Lactic Acid, I wouldn’t use every day and night. Instead I will use Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cleanser as my daily cleanser.
Oily / Acne, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Greenwood, IN
I absolutely love this product! I watch the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and I read an article where Lisa Rinna recommended this product. I decided to try it and I was immediately attracted to the citrus smell of the cleanser. I began using this product a few times a week and I noticed a huge difference after a few weeks. My skin became much smoother and I lost a lot of the texture on my skin as well.
Phoenix
This cleanser is easy to wash off and it does have glycolic and lactic acid to help promote brightness. So far, I’m really happy with this cleanser and will certainly continue to use it. Because this wash is more expensive than your typical drug store CeraVe or Cetaphil product it is an investment that I hope is worth it. I’m unsure of how long a bottle typically lasts but I’m eager to find out!
Foams up very nicely. If you're into foaming cleansers. Skin feels clean after without feeling drying. The gentle daily exfoliating factor makes me feel like I'm doing something good for my skin daily. No irritation whatsoever, so that's great! Also a plus is that my husband enjoys using this as well!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
I read great reviews for this facewash, and I love kates exfoliating treatment so I purchased this but I was not impressed. It doesn't foam as much as I would like, and it feels like it strips my skin of all the oils. I'll stick with my purity face wash
Knoxville, TN
I started using this product about a month ago, and I really like it because I’m finally seeing results. I struggled with acne for the past year, and this product is the only cleanser that doesn’t completely dry me out, or irritate my skin. It also smells really good
seattle
MONEY. 5 stars. Perfect. Everything. I love everything from this brand but this wash is just so good. It’s gentle but not ineffective. No irritation. Just so good. Smells fresh and clean and leaves you feeling like you’re perfectly clean but not dried out.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this super gentle face wash! This is my 3rd bottle! It makes my face clean without making it feel dry. Good for dry skin! It’s good for the price. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a nice gentle cleanser.
Dry / Acne, Dark Spots
Ask a question to the Influenster community...