Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Acne Clearing Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Sara P.Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Acne Clearing Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Bashayr S.Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Acne Clearing Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Julia R.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An acne treatment that exfoliates, detoxifies, and clarifies without irritation. Kate's unique blend of antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant ingredients work overtime to fight existing acne and prevent new pimples from forming. Formulated with salicylic acid and active tea tree oil, this product gently exfoliates and aids in cell turnover without over drying or causing irritation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates

Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I thought this product was a bit pricey for the effectiveness. I loved the scent (fresh-smelling) and the way it felt scrubbing it in (as if it were removing all of my impurities and really giving my face a clean/fresh look), but it didn’t do much for my acne at all. Sure my skin looked refreshed immediately afterward, but I just didn’t feel like it was worth the price for the results I had. If it left my skin feeling and looking more clear, I’d have a different story to tell. However, I will say that I’ve found acne products all work differently for different people, so this might help for some.
Danyelle D.
Ontario , CA
If you have sensitive skin this product will most likely not work for you. It is extremely harsh and as you are using it it doesn’t just cause a slight tingle, it’s almost too much to bear (and the instructions say to leave on for two minutes). This is just how it reacted with MY skin. After using this however you can definitely be sure you’ve cleaned out whatever gunk was on your face prior!
juliep9322 P.
E Brunswick, NJ
I loved this exfoliator when I first used it. It made my skin brighter and clearer. What I don’t like is that it has a strong tingling/burning sensation. I apply it to my face when it’s wet and it still feels too strong (and I do not have sensitive skin). However, aside from the harsh sensation, I actually really think this product is a great, effective exfoliator and works very well!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Exfolikate does a wonderful job! I can see why it’s so expensive .. This product really makes my face feel tight and back together again after a long day of work! The scrub isn’t abrasive which I love.. It’s fine and you only need to rub in circular motions for a minute and wipe off and you’ll see the results asap! Love this and recommend it to any oily girls and men!
Bethanie A.
Toledo, OH
The Exfoliants did not irritate my face, over the course of two weeks it cleared up all of my acne and reduce the size of my pores I was told that it might burn a little bit because of the chemical peel factor however it never did I left it on for 10 minutes. I would definitely recommend this to everybody else
Seda O.
Carle Place, NY
This stuff is good for clearing out ALL of the gunk hiding underneath your skin, but unfortunately I had to go through a pretty intense purging phase (1+ week) before my skin finally stated to clear up. As someone who doesn’t break out very often, I think it was possible it was just too much for me. However I may try it again in the future as a spot treatment.
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
It's VERY expensive so I've only been able to get the travel size. I don't notice a huge difference when I use it but it does smell really great and feels nice on the skin. It seems like everyone has been seeing results so it's worth a shot I suppose.
Nicole H.
Cloverdale , CA
I scrub and exfoliate with this product and then leave it on for about 10 min as a mask. I love it! It smells great and leaves me skin refreshed, also has a "rewind" effect, like I didn't just sleep with my makeup on the night before lol
Erika and Frida ..
Los Angeles, CA
Love this! I use it 2-3 times a week to exfoliate my skin and it has really helped clear it up. I have super sensitive skin and I have never had any issues with this product. Super gentle, but still feels like it is doing its job!
Blair L.
Eugene
I personally like the original ExfoliKate better than this. Although it worked to help clear my pores and smooth out my texture I just felt it was a little too drying on my skin. If I’m breaking out really bad I will use this but I usually just use the original.
Kimberley J.
Vancouver, BC
Just received this as a sample. Tried last night and it smells great and feels great! What is your take on this?? I've got skin that has pretty bad breakouts from time to time!
Erin s.
Edmonton, AB
I have been looking for a good exfoliating product that also helps with acne, can anyone tell me how this product works on sensitive skin? Also is it gentle enough for regular use?
Carly H.
Comanche, OK
Anyone that has used this product, did you find that it really cleaned the "gunk" out of your pores?? I have large dirty pores and have not yet found anything that truly gets them clean!
Amanda M.
Litchfield Park
My acne has recently flared up again and I've heard nothing but great things about this brand. Is it gentle enough for sensitive skin? I'd really like to give it a try but don't want to spend the money if I'm not going to be able to use it, you know?
Shirley M.
How similar is this to the Original ExfoliKate?