Kate Somerville EradiKate To-Go Acne Treatment Swabs uploaded by Katie L.Kate Somerville EradiKate To-Go Acne Treatment Swabs uploaded by Rachel K.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE #85 in Acne Treatments

A bestselling blemish banisher now in individually wrapped, pre-treated swabs. This powerful pink acne treatment is formulated with 10 percent Sulfur the highest level allowed to effectively fight acne to help clear skin of blemishes and acne-causing bacteria. It also contains AHAs to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores and help control sebum production. This acne treatment also prevents future breakouts, resulting in a clearer complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "Do you have a pimple you can feel but can't see? Use EradiKate on the area immediately to help prevent it from surfacing." Kate Somerville, Founder see more...

• do they work on old blemish marks?1 Answers
  • Do these work as well as the EradiKate treatment itself that come...1 Answers
  • Do they work for blemishes that have already formed or just for o...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
I had so many acne on my face that I felt I could never get rid of my acne on my face.
I used products that was natural or anything that was not sensitive to my skin. literally nothing worked. NOTHING! BUT, this treatment swabs I used it for about two weeks and I could feel.my skin was softer but acne didn't dissappeared. but I used it about 4.week my.horrible red acne started to reduce and I could see the result. it almost made my skin clear I am very satisfied with this product. I am going to buy this one more time and I think that will clear my skin 90 percent! thanks for whoever made this product.
Kim S.
Kim S.
I don't believe these are worth the price. Maybe they work for someone people, but as someone who generally gets hormonal acne I did not feel like these did anything to minimize the pimples I occasionally get. I feel like they are trying to be a mix between the peter thomas roth dots and mario bedesco acne treatment and they do not come close to working as well as either of those products. I would personally save your money and buy something else.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love Eradikate, the original. I hate how there was never enough of the clear alcohol to pink stuff in the container. I do like how these are pre-packaged so no waste.. However you're definitely not getting as much product as the original.. Which is like $26. These are great for travel, we'll get breakouts! I throw these in my purse, overnight, and gym bag.
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Totally ripping you off, the original one is like $30 and it will last you FOREVER! These are just a waste, you might as well purchase the full bottle because these aren't much cheaper and they don't last NEARLY as long. I do recommend the Eradikate product in general. It is very effective
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Got 1 sample from a sephora haul. I get more blackheads then pimples but aunt flow likes to surprise me so I used this on the first sign of a new friend and by the next day it had reduced. Pretty nice product
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
Love love love these little miracle babies!!
I take them everywhere I go!
They are the coolest little treatment swabs, and they seriously work. I used to use the drying lotion from Kate, but these just work so much better for me.
I use them at night after washing my face, and I really find that they dry the pimples up. If not overnight, within 24 hours you will see a HUGE difference.
The redness is always calmer if not completely gone, the puffiness will subside, and it doesn't pulse with pressure on your face... after one night treatment...what more do you need?!
I have always had very oily/acne prone skin so this was a life saver.
It is very concentrated, and it stings the tiniest bit, but I will continue to use these until they stop making them because they always rescue my face no matter what!
So all my fellow oily monsters out there...try these babies out. I think you will love them! ;)
Bergen B.
Bergen B.
Hoover
OH. MY. GAH. I LOVE THESE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I keep them on hand and any time I can feel a blemish coming on, I treat it with Eradikate and it's gone before it ever really becomes a problem! And I love the oink bismuth because it helps hide whatever part of the blemish is becoming visible (I have naturally red-ish undertones) so it's almost like a treatment AND a concealer at the same time!! I prefer the Q-tips to the bottle because the bottle has to stay upright in order to avoid mixing the ingredients (which would diminish the products' effectiveness), so they're far more practical for my on-the-go lifestyle.
Jessika C.
Jessika C.
For me it takes two consecutive uses to get god results. The way I use them is to hold them down, snap, let the liquid run down for a few seconds, and then swab in circular motions on and around the blemish for a good 20 seconds. It takes a little bit, but the application works every time without drying out the surrounding skin. I also only apply at night. The tint doesn't strike as a concealer or anything that should go under makeup or skincare. They're great for spot treating while traveling, but I do warn that these don't help a blemish come to the top of the skin for me, they already have to be surfaced.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
My boyfriend is prone to stress breakouts so I bought these in hopes that they'd help his acne go down a little faster.

I purchased mine from Norsdstrom Rack in a little 12 pack to give them a shot and I was surprised they actually worked!

Right after showering he'd serum, moisturize, and then I'd apply the treatment where I felt he needed it. The next morning the size of his acne decreased immensely! It's now our back up emergency product for getting rid of s zit fast
Shakti P.
Shakti P.
Rensselaer, IN
I do like this product but I feel like it could be improved upon. It dries out very quickly after being snapped. It is easy to use with the treatment being in swabs and I did notice a slight difference on my breakouts but that's all. I would say it's not worth the price. You would be better off getting a spot treatment cream. I haven't tried the treatment in the bottle though and I hear it works far better than the swabs. Once I do, I will be sure to make a review of it!
Eugenia P.
Eugenia P.
Do these work as well as the EradiKate treatment itself that comes from the bottle?
Quazi M.
Quazi M.
do they work on old blemish marks?
Missy L.
Missy L.
Do they work for blemishes that have already formed or just for ones beneath the skin?