Kate Somerville EradiKate To-Go Acne Treatment Swabs uploaded by Katie L.Kate Somerville EradiKate To-Go Acne Treatment Swabs uploaded by Rachel K.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A bestselling blemish banisher now in individually wrapped, pre-treated swabs. This powerful pink acne treatment is formulated with 10 percent Sulfur the highest level allowed to effectively fight acne to help clear skin of blemishes and acne-causing bacteria. It also contains AHAs to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores and help control sebum production. This acne treatment also prevents future breakouts, resulting in a clearer complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "Do you have a pimple you can feel but can't see? Use EradiKate on the area immediately to help prevent it from surfacing." Kate Somerville, Founder see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
Review for: 30 more...
Firstly, the 3 stars I gave is because of the functionality of these swabs, not the formula. The formula itself deserves 5 stars, it’s one of the best spot treatments I’ve tried (and I’ve tried many). I thought it would be nice to have these swabs for travel/convenience purposes, but I found them to just be annoying and if I only had one breakout I felt like I was wasting product in the end of the swab. I didn’t want to break open a swab just to use a tiny drop for one small breakout. I recommend buying the actual product and staying away from the swabs... I know they seem convenient and travel friendly, but the full sized product isn’t non-travel friendly to begin with (and is better price wise).
Amber C.
This stuff works really great at drying out a big pimple/breakout. I can count on it to diminish my pimple within 2-3 days at the most. Ive never found any product that works overnight so 2-3 days is a win for me. It will dry you out especially if you use a lot of it like do but I also moisturize before I apply it and in the morning (I only use this at night. I love Kate Somerville products for acne. Thankfully I don't get many large pimples or breakouts since I started using her Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner 5 oz and [product:kate-somerville-anti-bac-clearing-lotion-1.7-oz] every night. The products are pricey but they're worth it if you struggle with acne and they're large enough to last 4-5 months with nightly use.
Annie B.
Ashland, WI
Review for: 12 more...
One of my MUST haves for traveling!! I love the eradikate in the bottle for my blemishes, but trying to bring that with me is sometimes not as practical, because you don’t want to shake the bottle or mix what’s inside. So these are perfect! So easy to take with you on the go, and especially when I’m traveling, my skin tends to break out. I recommend these to everyone!
🎀Mandi B.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: 12 more...
This is an awesome product, especially for the person on the go. All you have to do is snap the tube and apply product onto the blemish and within hours it’s diminished. I highly recommend to others
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
You've got no choice, babe
But to move on, and you know
There ain't no time to waste
You're just too blind (too blind), to see
But in the end, ya know it's gonna be me
You can't deny
So just tell me why
Grace P.
This is a great product to use at night to zap pimples! This q-tip version is perfect for traveling. It is mess free and easy to apply. The down side is the price.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I loved the convenience of these and of course the results are as amazing as the full sized version. Started using kate sommerville when hormonal acne hit and it hit hard especially around my chin area. This has worked wonders for my complexion and I am forever thankful.
Adrienne B.
Not as good as the bottle! Yes this are made for travel but there isn’t enough fluid to allow the pink product to spread well on your face. Very disappointed! I just try and not let my liquid treatment bottle turn over when I travel!
Miranda L.
this product is really great for superficial pimples that aren’t deep. it can make very small pimples and blemishes go away overnight! however if you have a larger or cystic pimple it won’t work as fast or as affectively.
lauren D.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: 12 more...
These are pretty genius! Kind of pricey but if you are one of those people who sit in their car and pick at their face then boy is this the problem solver you never knew you needed!
Quazi M.
do they work on old blemish marks?
Eugenia P.
Do these work as well as the EradiKate treatment itself that comes from the bottle?
Missy L.
Do they work for blemishes that have already formed or just for ones beneath the skin?
Veronica S.