BY KATE SOMERVILLE #57 in Acne Treatments

An innovative gel-cream mask that helps clear blemishes without over-drying skin. This advanced gel-cream mask helps clear blemishes, dissolve impurities, and minimize the appearance of pores without overdrying skin. The skin-soothing formula gently exfoliates dead skin cells while colloidal sulfur works to unclog pores and reduce acne blemishes. Within minutes, Kate's unique foam-activated technology penetrates to help dissolve impurities, dirt, and oil from the skin. An advanced botanical complex of boswellia serrata, honey extracts, and rice bran helps calm and soothe skin. Use this mask in tandem with Kate's best-selling EradiKate Acne Treatment for a powerful acne-clearing regimen that promotes a clearer complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In an independent clinical study: After just 1 week: - 88% reduction in the number of blackheads - 54.5% reduction in the number of whiteheads - 100% of test subjects showed a reduction in pore size After just 4 weeks: - 100% reduction in the number of blackheads - 86% reduction in the number of whiteheads - 100% of test subjects showed a reduction in pore size

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Colloidal Sulfur 5.0%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Acrylates Copolymer, Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Coco Glucoside, Disodium Carboxyethyl Siliconate, Disodium EDTA, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth-18, Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Honey (Mel) Extract, Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Oligopeptide-10, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Water/Aqua/Eau, Xanthan Gum

• What is the most expensive beauty product(s) you have purchased? ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth spending for? I heard a lot of good things about th...1 Answers
  • How long after using the mask do you first notice results? What ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This treatment mask cleared my skin within 3 weeks. It also has that strong smell that I dislike, but because of the product working so well I look past it. It comes in a decent size bottle for the price. It foams once it’s on the skin after it eradicates the dirt from underneath. It is a fast use mask and great for traveling with. Highly recommend!
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
The active ingredient in this mask (sulphur) gets a bad rap because it doesn’t have the best smell but it is very good for killing both bacteria and fungus on your skin. I call this my antiseptic mask! I like to do it about twice month to keep the bug away! This will keep my sensitive combination skin free of break outs in the long run.
Brittney P.
Austin, TX
I’ve repurchased this twice already and it’s definitely helped me with my breakouts- i use this with the eradikate acne treatment on spots but this helps my skin overall. The smell is overwhelming as it is sulfur but I don’t mind it bc most of the topical creams I use from the derm are sulfur based.

The only reason why I turned to this is because I could no longer get my topicals at a reasonable price and so far this does very well on my skin.

Don’t leave it on for too long and use the recommended time because I found that if I leave it on for too long my acne spots are more irritated??
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I love this mask. The whole acne line for Kate Somerville is amazing. This makes my skin feel clean and fresh and definitely helps keep any breakouts at bay. It is expensive, but totally worth it in my opinion. I love it and will recommend it to anyone with oily or acne prone skin.
Anna P.
I got this is a free sample and I absolutely love it. I think it does a great job at helping my skin stay clear, it feels super nice to use, and I generally just look forward to using it. It is pricey and there are similar products, but this one feels very worth it.
Kaitlan A.
I loved this mask when I used it. The packaging can get super messy though. I like the pump design and the bubbles that foam up are awesome. I am not sure I will repurchase, but I did notice a slight reduction of inflamed acne prone areas after using this mask.
Jamie L.
Joliet, IL
This felt like it would help after rinsing off but it wasn’t anything special. I was let down since there seemed to be a hype but for something for acne it was way too gentle. I wouldn’t buy it but this may be good for someone with sensitive skin and gets a few breakouts here or there.
Emma K.
Eugene, OR
I thought this worked really well. I love Kate Somerville, but I’ve been super into natural products lately and this just isn’t that. If you don’t feel the need to be able to pronounce every ingredient, this really is a good product.
Kathryn M.
San Antonio, TX
I really liked this product. I use as a mask in the evening to soothe my face if I’m having any breakouts. I do think any breakouts were lessened by the next day. The smell wasn’t great but it does foam up nicely. Would re-purchase.
Allie P.
I love this mask! I have combination/acne prone skin and this has helped so much! It does have that weird smell like the cleanser but it gets the job done! It is a little drying so i would recommend a good moisturizer afterwards!
Lily M.
What do you use this product with? Should I get the other someville products? If so, which ones?
Jenise A.
What is the most expensive beauty product(s) you have purchased? How long did it last? Was it worth it would you buy it again? Mine is skin care from Kate Sommerville it lasts about 6 months (some more some less) but I love the products I buy them regularly. Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask Foam-Activated Acne Treatment 2 ozKate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne TreatmentKate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer 1.7 ozKate Somerville ExfoliKate Acne Clearing Exfoliating Treatment
Savannah S.
Clinton, NC
Is this worth spending for? I heard a lot of good things about this product but I want to know if it actually works as it says and does it irritate the skin or cause redness?
Ashley F.
Maineville, OH
How long after using the mask do you first notice results? What are the immediate results? What are the results after continued use?