BY KATE SOMERVILLE #88 in Acne Treatments

An innovative gel-cream mask that helps clear blemishes without over-drying skin. This advanced gel-cream mask helps clear blemishes, dissolve impurities, and minimize the appearance of pores without overdrying skin. The skin-soothing formula gently exfoliates dead skin cells while colloidal sulfur works to unclog pores and reduce acne blemishes. Within minutes, Kate's unique foam-activated technology penetrates to help dissolve impurities, dirt, and oil from the skin. An advanced botanical complex of boswellia serrata, honey extracts, and rice bran helps calm and soothe skin. Use this mask in tandem with Kate's best-selling EradiKate Acne Treatment for a powerful acne-clearing regimen that promotes a clearer complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In an independent clinical study: After just 1 week: - 88% reduction in the number of blackheads - 54.5% reduction in the number of whiteheads - 100% of test subjects showed a reduction in pore size After just 4 weeks: - 100% reduction in the number of blackheads - 86% reduction in the number of whiteheads - 100% of test subjects showed a reduction in pore size see more...

• Is this worth spending for? I heard a lot of good things about th...1 Answers
  • How long after using the mask do you first notice results? What ...1 Answers
  • What do you use this product with? Should I get the other somevil...4 Answers
Kathryn M.
San Antonio, TX
I really liked this product. I use as a mask in the evening to soothe my face if I’m having any breakouts. I do think any breakouts were lessened by the next day. The smell wasn’t great but it does foam up nicely. Would re-purchase.
Allie P.
I love this mask! I have combination/acne prone skin and this has helped so much! It does have that weird smell like the cleanser but it gets the job done! It is a little drying so i would recommend a good moisturizer afterwards!
🎀Mandi B.
Lubbock, TX
This mask is amazing! Not recommended for sensitive skin but definitely a must for acne prone skin. It is awesome and the foam is such a weird yet amazing feature. A bit pricey but totally worth it
Kathy P.
Fayetteville, AR
This face mask isn’t only fun to look at when it foams but is a great sulfur based mask to help get rid of acne. The concentration of acid in the product is high so I’m not sure how it would work on sensitive skin
Alexis B.
Worst rosacea flare up of my life from this product. I have rosacea, as well as adult acne. Since I came off of accutane last year, my acne hasn't been bad, but once a month I do still get a pretty gnarly hormonal breakout. My breakouts are predictable. Sunday, it starts as bumps, by Wednesday several full on pimples, Saturday, I'm covered in acne in various forms. It takes a solid week to then get all of that to clear up. I purchased this to help contain and clear up these breakouts. I stared using it on a Monday night. Tingled a little at first but nothing too bad. Tuesday morning my skin seemed a little more bumpy (had the usual acne bumps but also just had lots of tiny bumps), but as with most acne products, I was expecting a purge. So I used it Tuesday morning. Again, tingled a little. Mid day I (I had a full face of makeup on) I felt like my skin seemed even bumpier, but I ignored it. That night, after I removed my makeup, my skin was redder than usual and definitely more bumpy (again little bumps as well as my regular breakout). I went ahead and used the mask again, but only left it on for 5 min. Still thinking the bumps were my skin trying to purge. Wednesday morning I woke up, and my skin was bright red, sensitive to the touch, and was covered in the rosacea bumps. I used a soothing cream that my dermatologist gives me, put makeup on, and went on with my day. That evening my skin looked even worse. Absolutely the worst rosacea flare up I've ever had. I returned it the next day. It took almost a month to fully heal my skin.
Cynthia S.
Didn’t work for me. I purchased this at Sephora when I was working there, and a lot of clients told me how much they loved it. It didn’t irritate my skin or anything like that but it didn’t help my acne either!
Kaitlyn S.
Demotte, IN
I use this mask when I start to break out really bad, it works miracles. It doesn't smell overly sulfuric and it doesn't burn like some masks with sulfur I have used. I use it every night until the acne is gone. I love it!
Jazmin R.
Las Vegas
This will dry blemishes out no problem. You feel it tingling and it tickles A lot of the skin but when you remove it you see it sucks the life out of your pimples, which is perfect.
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Combine this gentle foaming mask with the Eradikate Acne Treatment for a one-two against stubborn pimples. When applied, the mask foams up quickly and you can feel the bubbles tickling your face as they dissipate. The sulfur in this mask destroys your existing acne and helps prevent future breakouts. When used consistently, I feel my breakouts decreasing in both frequency and severity. I am so happy to have found this gem. Beware if you are sensitive to the smell of sulfur!
Lily M.
What do you use this product with? Should I get the other someville products? If so, which ones?
Jenise A.
What is the most expensive beauty product(s) you have purchased? How long did it last? Was it worth it would you buy it again? Mine is skin care from Kate Sommerville it lasts about 6 months (some more some less) but I love the products I buy them regularly. Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask Foam-Activated Acne Treatment 2 ozKate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne TreatmentKate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer 1.7 ozKate Somerville ExfoliKate Acne Clearing Exfoliating Treatment
Savannah S.
Clinton, NC
Is this worth spending for? I heard a lot of good things about this product but I want to know if it actually works as it says and does it irritate the skin or cause redness?
Ashley F.
Maineville, OH
How long after using the mask do you first notice results? What are the immediate results? What are the results after continued use?