BY KATE SOMERVILLE #47 in Acne Treatments

An innovative gel-cream mask that helps clear blemishes without over-drying skin. This advanced gel-cream mask helps clear blemishes, dissolve impurities, and minimize the appearance of pores without overdrying skin. The skin-soothing formula gently exfoliates dead skin cells while colloidal sulfur works to unclog pores and reduce acne blemishes. Within minutes, Kate's unique foam-activated technology penetrates to help dissolve impurities, dirt, and oil from the skin. An advanced botanical complex of boswellia serrata, honey extracts, and rice bran helps calm and soothe skin. Use this mask in tandem with Kate's best-selling EradiKate Acne Treatment for a powerful acne-clearing regimen that promotes a clearer complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In an independent clinical study: After just 1 week: - 88% reduction in the number of blackheads - 54.5% reduction in the number of whiteheads - 100% of test subjects showed a reduction in pore size After just 4 weeks: - 100% reduction in the number of blackheads - 86% reduction in the number of whiteheads - 100% of test subjects showed a reduction in pore size

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Colloidal Sulfur 5.0%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Acrylates Copolymer, Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Coco Glucoside, Disodium Carboxyethyl Siliconate, Disodium EDTA, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth-18, Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Honey (Mel) Extract, Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Oligopeptide-10, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Water/Aqua/Eau, Xanthan Gum

• What is the most expensive beauty product(s) you have pur...2 Answers
  • Is this worth spending for? I heard a lot of good things ...1 Answers
  • How long after using the mask do you first notice results...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Talita M.
Madison, WI
I LOVE the EradiKate Acne Treatment. Although the smell is to be expected with sulfur as the main ingredient, this stuff does work wonders overnight. I dab it on a problem spot before going to bed and in the morning, if the spot is not gone, it's darn close! It can be drying for my acne/sensitive skin, but I find it not too terrible as it works quickly and thus avoids overly dry patches. As someone mentioned in an earlier review, longer cotton swabs are easier to use than the regular q-tip. After seeing how well this works, I'm excited to try more of Kate's products!
Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
I've never really found a mask product that suits my skin type because sometimes they over dry my face. However I've heard that this mask is highly effective and most people noticed a huge reduction in blackheads and acne the next morning after using it. After receiving this product my results showed my skin feel soft and smooth. I still haven't seen any black head reduction though as I hoped. But nonetheless still love 💕
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
I love this multipurpose/multi-use skin care staple. Similar to the Eridikate spot treatment, this contains Sulfer that works to unclog pores and and reduce acne. It also is great for oily skin and helps reduce sebum. With A botanical complex containing honey, rice bran, and oat extract, this product will soothe irritated skin as well. It can be used as a mask AND a cleanser! I highly recommend this.
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
I want to start by saying this mask has a not-so-great smell, sulphur is one of the main ingredients. Once you get past that, this mask is great for acne prone skin. I bring out the entire Kate Somerville Eradikate line when I have a breakout. This mask definitely helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes and heal to get rid of them faster. Plus, the foaming part of this mask is just fun.
Courtney G.
Mobile, AL
I honestly wasn’t impressed with this face wash. I feel like it broke me out even more and my face didn’t feel clean or even moisturized afterwards. I did like the small amount of exfoliation in it but not enough to pay their price. There is likely an extremely similar one for way less money!
Katelyn C.
Coventry, RI
This is quite possibly the worst smelling product I have ever put on my face. I wish I could rate it higher because it's fun to use and the sulfur is great for acne but it smells so terrible I can't even bring myself to use it half the time. It tickles so much when it starts to foam!
Lauren F.
I love using this foaming EradiKate mask when my pores start getting out of control. It applies as a mousse-y cream, and starts bubbling up over time. As it fizzes it gently dissolves a lot of the nasty stuff clogging the pores. I particularly like using this around my nose area.
Maggie L.
This does nothing for me. I’ve been using it for over 6 months, and I continue to use it just for the sake of finishing the product. I guess the bubbly sensation is fun, but that’s about it. If you’ve used sulfur products before - it basically smells the same as a generic sulfur-based treatment.
Susy N.
Elizabeth, NJ
I really didn't enjoy this face mask that much. It did feel nice bubbling up on my face and everything but I didn't really feel like it worked on my acne skin. My acne just got worse or stayed the same but didn't really reduce acne or redness from my skin. And it was very pricey
Kaitlan A.
I loved this mask when I used it. The packaging can get super messy though. I like the pump design and the bubbles that foam up are awesome. I am not sure I will repurchase, but I did notice a slight reduction of inflamed acne prone areas after using this mask.
Lily M.
What do you use this product with? Should I get the other someville products? If so, which ones?
Jenise A.
What is the most expensive beauty product(s) you have purchased? How long did it last? Was it worth it would you buy it again? Mine is skin care from Kate Sommerville it lasts about 6 months (some more some less) but I love the products I buy them regularly. Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask Foam-Activated Acne TreatmentKate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne TreatmentKate Somerville Oil Free MoisturizerKate Somerville ExfoliKate Acne Clearing Exfoliating Treatment
Savannah S.
Clinton, NC
Is this worth spending for? I heard a lot of good things about this product but I want to know if it actually works as it says and does it irritate the skin or cause redness?
Ashley F.
Maineville, OH
How long after using the mask do you first notice results? What are the immediate results? What are the results after continued use?