BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination An effective blemish-banishing duo of EradiKate® products to fight blemishes and future breakouts. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Pores- Oiliness If you want to know more… EradiKate® Daily Foaming Cleanser is a medicated acne cleanser to help clear and prevent blemishes without over-drying skin. Kate's bestselling EradiKate Acne Treatment is specifically formulated with the highest level of sulfur allowed to effectively heal blemishes, reduce acne, and help keep skin free of new breakouts. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 30 mL EradiKate Daily Foaming Cleanser- 1 oz/ 30 mL EradiKate Acne Treatment It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates EradiKate Acne Treatment is most effective when applied to affected areas as soon as blemishes or pimples are noticed."Do you have a pimple you can feel but can't see? Use EradiKate on the area immediately to help prevent it from surfacing.&wuot; Kate Somerville, Founder see more...

Rachel O.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted this to work for me and I just feel so-so about it. I enjoy the face wash. It is gentle and has a nice creamy lather to it. The eradikate spot treatment I am on the fence about. I do think it helps my blemishes but I don't see as great as an impact as I would like. I don't like that you can't take this with you because you can't use it once you shake it up. I also don't like that you waste so much product for one application. You also can only use this at night because it leaves visible spots on your skin. Overall, I think this would be worth it if I felt like the product achieved instant results but I don't feel that it does.
Taylor L.
Mission viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the products that help the most with my break outs. I use that face wash day and night and it makes my skin feel so soft and clean. It doesn't strip your skin of natural oils which is great. The acne treatment is amazing. I put it over a breakout at night and when I wake up in the morning the breakout is visibly smaller and less irritated. I love these and will continue to use them time and time again.
Syeda I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wish this product worked for me.. This was my first high end purchase while I was desperate to look for my acne cure. I have cystic, hormonal acne breakout, I get about 15-20 breakouts weekly and I saw hypes about this everywhere so I went to Sephora and bought it. I used it 2 times a day for about 2-3 months straight and honestly this had 0 affect on my acne. It did nothing. I barely saw improvements. it took 4 weeks to cure small acne when I would get more new ones by then.. I think it works better if you're someone with occasional small acne or bumps and have no skin problems like me
Stephanie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely LOVE this stuff! This product line has helped my acne tremendously! Let me tell you I've need dealing with acne for over 10 years and haven't found anything that has helped me as much is this! It's not just the sulfur though because I've tried other products with sulfur in it and they've done nothing for me. Not sure what it is in this that's helping but I love it!
Leza O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are zero instructions other than "do not shake" which is odd for a product that requires very specific steps.

Can only use at night since it dries pink & crusty on your face. It smells terrible and if used too often in the same spot will cause even oily skin to become flaky.

All of that being said, as a spot treatment used once in awhile it does work to quickly dry out pimples.

Not sure is purchase again, but a little goes a very long way so I have awhile to decide.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eradikate is a daily medicated acne cleanser that isn't to strong if you have dry skin like myself. It won't over dry your skin, and help get ride of your acne quickly. It's a foam type cleanser which makes your skin feel soft afterwards. Calms redness and and I fine this como of products effective, and worth the price.
Nancy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I refuse to live without this product, no joke, because this outperforms the imitators without question! If you're the girl who gets deep cystic like blemishes during that time of the month, and you've tried all the other acne products under the sun (salicylic, benzoyl...) this product is for you. Nothing knocks out one of those hormonal bad boys like this sulfur treatment. I HIGHLY recommend the rest of the Eradikate line...cleanser especially!
Isabella K.
Lutz, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been using this for months. Washing my face with the cleanser, then applying the eradiKate on my blemishes. I thought it did a good job at drying out my pimples. I liked that it didn't excessively dry them out, because I have dry skin in some areas. I have sensitive skin, and none of these products caused any irritation or reactions. Once I ran out, I never got around to buying it again, but I probably will in the future!
Brittany M.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this stuff. It is a little pricey for me in terms of what I spend on skin care, but I am so glad I splurged. It was my first time using Kate Somerville products, but I am definitely going to continue buying these products. I found that my skin looked so much better and healthier without being too harsh or drying out my skin. Definitely recommend to those with oily and acne prone skin.
dani g.
Berea, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never been so excited to rate a product before. I have been having the worst breakout in years and nothing seemed to be helping so I picked up this duo. I have been using it for 3 days, and every single bit of my breakout has dried up. I have literally never had a set of products that works as quickly and as effectively as this does. I'm going to be suggesting it to EVERYONE!!!