Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne Treatment uploaded by Krista L.Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne Treatment uploaded by Jody B.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE #36 in Acne Treatments

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A daily foaming acne cleanser that promotes visibly clearer skin without drying. Solutions for: - Acne and blemishes - Oiliness - Pores If you want to know more… This powerful, medicated cleanser delivers a luxuriously whipped texture and three percent sulfur to address acne and blemishes, draw out impurities, and target congested pores. Honey and rice bran extracts calm redness, while natural oat extract addresses excess sebum. With continued use, this gentle, yet effective daily cleanser leaves skin clearer with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• Is this just to wash your face or do you leave it on for a little?2 Answers
  • I've had a recent breakout, does anyone recommend this for light ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product and is it good for sensitive skin ? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kathryn P.
This cleanser is a bit pricey but absolutely worth it. After using it for about 2 weeks now, my skin hasn't been this clear in years. I have oily skin and this cleanser dries me out but keeps my skin clear. Will repurchase.
Becky M.
I love this stuff! This has been a new must have in my skin care! It reduces redness and gets rid of extremely stubborn acne by the next morning (after 1 use)
Lori D.
Hoffman Estates
I received a free deluxe sample of this cleanser from Sephora earlier last month with my order. I've been wanting to try it for a while now but being on a fixed income I can't see myself spending so much when I don't know how it will work for me. I'm in love with this cleanser and how it has truly transformed my skin! I've found that it is a very gentle foaming cleanser that absorbs all of the excess oil, clears any acne as soon as it starts, and has no perfume scent to cause any irritation & I'm very sensitive to scents. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and I decided that I had to purchase the full size of this before I ran out of my sample, it's THAT great! My skin is smooth and no longer textured, it's brighter than I've ever seen it before and my old acne scars are starting to look better as well. I can't say enough about how wonderful this cleanser is! I'm in my early 40's and have struggled with adult acne and oily skin for my whole life. Thank you Kate Somerville for creating such an amazing product! I'm saving up to order some more of her products for oily skin care because I've never used anything that has honestly become my holy grail for cleansers in my life. I want to use her oil free moisturizer and Eradikate foaming mask and hope to be able to afford them soon. ūüėä ‚Ě§ÔłŹ ūüėä
Kristi G.
I used to be a huge fan of Kate Somerville products (still a fan of their overnight acne spot treatment) but man, this was kind of a disappointment. Honestly speaking, it was somewhat effective, but I could honestly just go buy Sunday Riley's Clay cleanser and get better results. Even though the Clay Cleanser's main purpose isn't to get rid of acne, it still does a better job than this product. After using this product, it left my face feeling super dry and uncomfortable. I don't know if it helped with my acne cause I just ended getting more right after, but man... disappointed. I felt like this product was super gimmicky, but it seems to do the trick for other people. Just not me. Would I recommend this product? Everyone's face is different, what works for me may not work for you. It's a 50/50 recommendation.
L L.
I usually have acne free skin other than the occasional pimple here and there, however last month I had a huge flare of acne from either traveling or a new product I may have tried. Small pimples kept popping up and right and was so frustrated on what was going on with my skin. I had been really liking my Kate Somerville Efolikate Cleaner and decided to purchase this. The product is pink and has a very night light texture that foams lightly with no irritation and rinses off clean whenever I use it. I had to take away one star because of the smell as it contains sulfur and definitely can be a little harsh on the nose. Regardless after 1 week of use all of my acne is gone and this was the only newly added product to my regimen. Works great so I will continue to finish this bottle if I want to keep the pimples away. I'm not sure if I would repurchase after finishing if my skin starts to behave but it's a great product!
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
This is the cleanser I have been using along with Kate's anti bac lotion and I have seen a huge difference in my skins texture, oil production, and new acne/blemishes. It is a treatment for acne as well and it significantly minimizes the size of my blemishes within just one full day of use. I have rosacea and very sensitive, red skin and this cleanser is very gentle. A little goes a long way, it is something I replace every three months using twice a day. It has benzoyl peroxide in it which helps a lot with pore size, bacteria growth, and plays a huge factor in oily skin and acne production. It also does not dry out my skin. This is worth a shot if Salicylic acid products haven't been working for you!
Krista L.
San Diego , CA
Too good to be true? I got this free with a recent Sephora purchase and I'm currently on day 2 of using this. I was hesitant of how it would smell since it does contain sulfur and as I can smell a hint of it, it's not overpowering. I can already tell my breakouts are drying up so, so far so good! I use twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening. I will make another update as I continue use. Who knows.. it might become a front runner in my new skincare routine! Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne Treatment
Cassandra I.
Kissimmee, FL
So, I really like this product. It's main component is sulfur, which, is my absolute favorite for tacking multiple skin issues I have (acne, . Unlike other acne clearing cleansers, I find this is gentler and I can use it multiple days in a row without having any adverse effects. Obviously, it still smells like sulfur, and again, as I have indicated in previous reviews, does not bother me, because I find it works best for my skin, my acne problems, and it also appears to moisturize my skin better than typical salicylic acid treatments that you can find in a drugstore.
briana m.
philadelphia
I have this product along with the rest of the Eradicate Acne line and I recommend it for anyone struggling with topical acne. I do have a dermatologist issued face wash, but in between prescriptions I use this and it works just the same, for a lot cheaper! The Sulfur is gentle but affective on the skin. Try this line before settling with your acne, it has made dramatic improvements for me. I no longer have normal acne, just occasional hormonal acne with the help of this product.
Kelly Z.
Frederick, MD
I have struggled with adult acne for about 3 years now.  I recently started using proactive, but don't like to use it everyday as I don't want my skin to become dependent on it.  I received a sample of this and now it is a must.  This keeps it under control just as well.  It feels nice, its not drying, and the price point is perfect!  Definitely worth buying if you've been struggling with acne.
Courtney W.
Long Beach , CA
I've had a recent breakout, does anyone recommend this for light acne???
Tiffany R.
Millbrook, AL
I've been curious about Kate Somerville skincare for a long time. Is this daily acne treatment good for sensitive skin/dry skin?
ashley r.
Bellevue, MI
Does this really work for acneic skin? Not just get a couple break outs here and there.?
Has anyone tried this product and is it good for sensitive skin ?
Claudia S.
Is this just to wash your face or do you leave it on for a little?