BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A daily foaming acne cleanser that promotes visibly clearer skin without drying. Solutions for: - Acne and blemishes - Oiliness - Pores If you want to know more… This powerful, medicated cleanser delivers a luxuriously whipped texture and three percent sulfur to address acne and blemishes, draw out impurities, and target congested pores. Honey and rice bran extracts calm redness, while natural oat extract addresses excess sebum. With continued use, this gentle, yet effective daily cleanser leaves skin clearer with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne Treatment
  • "I'm really loving this cleanser. I'm in my 30s and I have oily skin, which is especially prone to comedones (clogged, congested pores) and hormonal breakouts. (I mention this because there are a lot of different types of acne and just because something says it is good for "acne" that doesn't make it good for all types of acne). Anyway, feeling desperation, I picked this up during a particularly horrible series of breakouts. It's an EXCELLENT formula! Gentle enough to not irritate my skin or make it super dry, but effective enough to get the job done. My skin has rapidly improved since adding this to my regimen. It has a nice, soft, almost pudding-y texture-but still produces a nice lather. It seems to help to calm the inflammation of active zits as well. It is fairly expensive, but the ingredients are high quality. This is a true TREATMENT cleanser. A little goes a long way, and a dime sized dollop is enough to do my face, neck, and chest. I find it cleans quite well on it's own, but if you're wearing something like heavy sunblock, foundation, cc cream, eye makeup, etc you'll probably want to remove it first or do a double cleanse. The instructions say to leave it on for 30 seconds. If you have sensitive skin, are really prone to dryness, or likely to get "purging" breakouts; I would suggest giving your skin time to adjust-start by using this every other day and/or leaving it on for less time." in 17 reviews
Jessica D.
I got this on a whim. For a sulfur based cleanser, I found that it had a great formula that I could also use as a mask, letting it sit and dry on my skin before washing. I found that it made it effective. All in all, it is a good wash, something to try  for acne issues. I don't use every day, I alternate with other cleansers. I make sure to moisturize well after using it because it may be drying so I recommend that.
Sandy C.
Tumwater, WA
I am a thirty year old woman that still gets breakouts like I did at 17. I Have spent most of my life  suffering from cystic acne.  Every month I get a hormonal breakout. The lady at Sephora recommended I try this face wash to see if it helped with my breakouts that I was currently having. I took it home and I used it for about five days a notice that all of my large cystic acne breakout spots had shrunk down to almost nothing and I noticed that I wasn’t getting the small whiteheads that I typically would get.  I thought the price was a little bit much but I was willing to purchase. I’m very happy with this product and I’m interested in trying more products. I would just have to spread it out because it’s a little bit on the pricey side.  I sampled the oil free moisturizer in it has such a pleasant smell. I’m definitely going to have to get that next.
Jazz R.
RIDGEWOOD, NY
I've been using this product for about a month (purchased on my own) because I do suffer from acne. Its a bit drying at first (even with my oily skin) but I haven't noticed any extreme breakouts like I was suffering with prior to purchasing. I suffer from mainly hormonal acne and I think this has been helping me.
LeSara T.
universal city
A miracle worker! I seen improvement after the first use! My breakouts have calmed down and haven’t seen any new ones pop up since using! If you have acne prone skin would definitely recommend trying!
Anny L.
San Francisco, CA
this helps with my acne and makes it less severe. it controls my acne very effectively and the next day i can feel the size have reduced dramatically. i love how it doesn’t strip my skin if it’s oils and isn’t rough on the skin like most acne treatment cleansers.
Cecilia C.
AZ
I received this as a gift, I used it for a month every night to wash my face. It did not meet my expectations because it was soft but did not lather and it had a strange smell to it which I strongly disliked. I didn’t stop using it despite the smell because I wanted to give the cleanser a try and see if it removed daily junk and helped the acne on my face. I used my MIA 2 brush with it and the pink cleanser would get into the bristles and I felt product was wasted. Acne did not really change for me to say it made an improvement. My acne remained the same.
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This cleanser has sulphur as one of the main ingredients, so be prepared for a less than pleasant smell. Once you get past that, this cleanser is great for acne prone skin. I use this when I have any kind of breakout and I've noticed my blemishes going away faster than they would when I use my normal everyday cleanser. The price isn't ideal, but I don't use this every single day so a tube lasts me for a while.
Christina T.
Kodak
Purchased at: Sephora
This cleanser is fantastic! It smells great and when I wash my face with it I actually feel like I am getting a better cleanse than other cleansers I have tried. I highly recommend for anyone with acne prone skin.
Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
This was my first ever Kate Somerville product ever! If I never used this I don't think I wouldve gotten my other whole set. This was such a life changing cleanser! At the time I haven't found that one and only daily cleanser yet.. this is more of an acne treatment that focuses on my blemishes. I can definitely rave that this is the best facial cleanser I have used. It seriously helped improve my skin even more! I'm 3 uses away from finishing this bottle, And I couldn't be anymore happier. Love love love 💕
Amber H.
Melbourne, FL
I love my Kate Somerville Exfolikate so when I tried a small sample of Kate Somerville Eradikate, I was doing everything I could to make the sample last. I finally bought the full size option and honestly this cleanser has been one of the greatest purchases I’ve made. I can not do salicylic acid, it is just too harsh on my skin and honestly does nothing for me so when I found this product and saw/felt the results, I was ecstatic. I can use it both morning and night without any irritation or negative effects. I have always been told not to wash my face both morning and night.. just use water in the AM... “it’s too much”, “you’re stripping your skin of all natural oils”, etc. but I just couldn’t do it. My skin is better than it’s been in years using Eradikate and I can still wash my face both in the morning and night without drying out my skin. It’s definitely worth a try! I’m 27 and did not have breakouts until my mid 20s but always had clogged looking pores even when everyone said my sling was perfect 🙄... not the case. I’ve basically been “detoxing” my skin for months now and this has really helped throughout the process.
Courtney W.
Greenville, NC
I've had a recent breakout, does anyone recommend this for light acne???
Has anyone tried this product and is it good for sensitive skin ?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
What are your experiences using Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne Treatment. Does it dry out your skin?
ashley r.
Bellevue, MI
Does this really work for acneic skin? Not just get a couple break outs here and there.?
Kylee K.
Shelbyville, IN
How well does this work?? My skin seems to respond the best with sulfur products, and I know this product does contain sulfur. Thoughts and feedback?