Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne Treatment uploaded by Krista L.Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne Treatment uploaded by Jody B.Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne Treatment uploaded by Denise G.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE #40 in Acne Treatments

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A daily foaming acne cleanser that promotes visibly clearer skin without drying. Solutions for: - Acne and blemishes - Oiliness - Pores If you want to know more… This powerful, medicated cleanser delivers a luxuriously whipped texture and three percent sulfur to address acne and blemishes, draw out impurities, and target congested pores. Honey and rice bran extracts calm redness, while natural oat extract addresses excess sebum. With continued use, this gentle, yet effective daily cleanser leaves skin clearer with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• How well does this work?? My skin seems to respond the best with ...1 Answers
  • Is this just to wash your face or do you leave it on for a little?2 Answers
  • I've had a recent breakout, does anyone recommend this for light ...4 Answers
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I received a free deluxe sample of this cleanser from Sephora earlier last month with my order. I've been wanting to try it for a while now but being on a fixed income I can't see myself spending so much when I don't know how it will work for me. I'm in love with this cleanser and how it has truly transformed my skin! I've found that it is a very gentle foaming cleanser that absorbs all of the excess oil, clears any acne as soon as it starts, and has no perfume scent to cause any irritation & I'm very sensitive to scents. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and I decided that I had to purchase the full size of this before I ran out of my sample, it's THAT great! My skin is smooth and no longer textured, it's brighter than I've ever seen it before and my old acne scars are starting to look better as well. I can't say enough about how wonderful this cleanser is! I'm in my early 40's and have struggled with adult acne and oily skin for my whole life. Thank you Kate Somerville for creating such an amazing product! I'm saving up to order some more of her products for oily skin care because I've never used anything that has honestly become my holy grail for cleansers in my life. I want to use her oil free moisturizer and Eradikate foaming mask and hope to be able to afford them soon. 😊 ❤️ 😊
Dru H.
Lake Mary, FL
This is the first time I’ve used a Kate Somerville product. I received it as a sample through Sephora and it was a pretty big sample at that! I saw gradual results but nothing drastic which is why I’m giving it 4 stars. I’ve noticed it’s worked wonders for some people so it may do that for you! It’s gentle enough for my dry, sensitive skin and actually feels very soft after using it. After multiple uses, my skin did improve a little bit. I do like the product overall and would recommend it.
Gale L.
Freeport, NY
Love this product for yes I was dealing with adult acne I was trying different product high end and drug store brands finally some one at Sephora told me to try this line and it helped me so much my adult acne is now gone beside the usual monthly pop up one . I use this product in the shower ever other day and I also use the other products with acne control.. I would definitely recommend this product !
Tabby M.
Sioux Falls
I’ve been using this religiously for months. I LOVE this wash. Morning and night, takes care of my spots without hesitation. It’s a little pricey but absolutely worth it and investing in your skin is a wise investment to make. Sephora always has it in stock for me and the bottle lasts two months easily, if not three. A little goes a long way which extends the use life of the wash. Couldn’t recommend this enough.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
I used to be a huge fan of Kate Somerville products (still a fan of their overnight acne spot treatment) but man, this was kind of a disappointment. Honestly speaking, it was somewhat effective, but I could honestly just go buy Sunday Riley's Clay cleanser and get better results. Even though the Clay Cleanser's main purpose isn't to get rid of acne, it still does a better job than this product. After using this product, it left my face feeling super dry and uncomfortable. I don't know if it helped with my acne cause I just ended getting more right after, but man... disappointed. I felt like this product was super gimmicky, but it seems to do the trick for other people. Just not me. Would I recommend this product? Everyone's face is different, what works for me may not work for you. It's a 50/50 recommendation.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Too good to be true? I got this free with a recent Sephora purchase and I'm currently on day 2 of using this. I was hesitant of how it would smell since it does contain sulfur and as I can smell a hint of it, it's not overpowering. I can already tell my breakouts are drying up so, so far so good! I use twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening. I will make another update as I continue use. Who knows.. it might become a front runner in my new skincare routine! Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne Treatment
DaniellaMarie G.
Can never go wrong with Kate! Always clears my skin. If I feel a blemish coming on I just wash my face with the KS face wash, dab a little Kate Somerville face mask on it afterwards., and Bam! By the next day the blemish is completely minimized before it even has a chance of growing!
Cassandra I.
Kissimmee, FL
So, I really like this product. It's main component is sulfur, which, is my absolute favorite for tacking multiple skin issues I have (acne, . Unlike other acne clearing cleansers, I find this is gentler and I can use it multiple days in a row without having any adverse effects. Obviously, it still smells like sulfur, and again, as I have indicated in previous reviews, does not bother me, because I find it works best for my skin, my acne problems, and it also appears to moisturize my skin better than typical salicylic acid treatments that you can find in a drugstore.
Allie P.
I like this product! It’s different from your regular acne treatment! I feel like it did what it’s suppose to do! Although I’m not a big fan of the smell! It leaves a weird smell that lingers after you have done dried your face and moved on from washing it!
Megan H.
Wichita, KS
I started using this about two months ago. Within a week I saw a huge difference in my skin. My blackheads disappearing, my skin smoothing out , and not having any breakouts. I am in love with this stuff. I also really like the texture of the product.
Courtney W.
Long beach, CA
I've had a recent breakout, does anyone recommend this for light acne???
Claudia S.
Is this just to wash your face or do you leave it on for a little?
ashley r.
Bellevue, MI
Does this really work for acneic skin? Not just get a couple break outs here and there.?
Has anyone tried this product and is it good for sensitive skin ?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
What are your experiences using Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne Treatment. Does it dry out your skin?