BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Acne Treatments

One of Kate Somerville's bestselling formulas, EradiKate Acne Treatment has finally made its much-anticipated hop across the pond to join our Hall of Fame - and help you put up a formidable fight against acne. Formulated with the highest possible level of sulphur (10%) this effectively fights blemishes and helps to reduce future ones, while salicylic acid reduces the appearance of enlarged pores and zinc oxide - a natural mineral - provides oil control by absorbing excess sebum. The result is clearer skin that lasts and, if you have a spot brewing under the skin, EradiKate will help to prevent it from rearing its unwelcome head. A must-have for all those battling breakouts, this is will quickly become your ultimate ally.

• Sulfur to exfoliate dead surface skin cells, unclog pores and help reduce and prevent acne blemishes.
  • BHAs help reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
  • Zinc Oxide a natural mineral, provides oil control by absorbing excess sebum production.

• How does this compare to Mario?? Better?3 Answers
  • Can we just talk about the pain of living in Europe and n...2 Answers
  • So how is this really?2 Answers
Reviews (1981)
Buy on Sephora
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I recently received this item in the 'Blemish Banisher' kit and it arrived just as I was dealing with a hormonal pimple on my chin. These are particularly hard for me to get rid of as they are almost like a hard, cystic swelling under the skin. Very painful, also quite red and they can take forever to heal as they never quite come to a head. Once I received this treatment I used it as directed every night for approximately 6 days now & this 'pimple' is nearly flat this morning! I'm so excited to see this type of results from an acne treatment because I've had these problems for my whole adult life. They've been known to take a month to clear up sometimes so you can understand why I'm so excited to see this. The Eradikate Cleanser has been my holy grail cleanser since I discovered it Nov '17 and now I have the best acne treatment that I've ever seen as well! Thank you, thank you Kate, for making such a wonderful product! You've got a customer for life!
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
This stuff is magic in a bottle!!! I’ve been struggling with cystic acne for the first time for the last several months and despite keeping my skin clean and using drugstore acne products, I was still getting really painful cysts that would hang around for weeks and scar. I finally broke down and splurged on this and I am SO glad I did! In just a week it has cleared up 95% of both cystic and regular acne on my skin with NO scarring! I haven’t found it to be overly drying using it once a day and am so happy to finally have something that works. I bought mine from Sephora and it also came with a small sample of the matching cleanser!
Delaney L.
Syracuse, NY
This product is kind of life changing for someone with minor cystic acne like me. It’s half solute and half solvent that DO NOT mix. You push a clean Q-Tip through the solute (liquid) into the solvent (pink stuff at the bottom), and carefully pull it out, then spot treat! I honestly wake up with my pimples diminished in size or a fraction as painful if it’s a cyst. I wear it to sleep and rinse off the rest in the morning, and I find that best effective. The only two draw backs I have found are the fact that the liquid is decreasing a lot faster than I would have liked. Once there is no more liquid the pink product drys up and you can no longer use it. So that’s a bummer. And the other draw back is that it drys your skin pretty bad, so make sure you use an amazing moisturizer! I use rosehip oil in the morning before makeup and that seems to help! Overall, great product for acne!
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
I cannot believe how much this works. You can legitimately see a change OVERNIGHT with this. I put it on any spots I have or any spots I can feel developing under the skin and in the morning my spots have shrunk and my spots under the skin have come to the surface making it easier to pop (I know I shouldn't but can you really blame me? We all do it, right?) As it says on the bottle DO NOT SHAKE this product. It is meant to separate out. Don't worry if it accidentally gets shaken though, it will separate back out with some time. This is great on face and body acne and even my husband says he can see a difference when I use it on him!
Anna R.
It helped so much with my cystic acne! An amazing spot treatment, and definitely worth the price! 26$ is worth it considering it lasts for months, and is higher quality than the other drying lotion products on the market. It doesn’t flake off easily unlike other products, so you won’t have to worry about flaking mess on your pillow case before you sleep. I’ve tried the cheaper alternatives and always come back to this one. As long as you take care of it, and ensure to close the bottle so the liquid doesn’t dry up, it should last 4-5 months. If it does dry up you can easily fill it with a mixture of tea tree oil and water.
Angelina G.
chicago
This little bottle did miracles to my skin! I have acne prone skin so this spot treatment definitely did what it was suppose to and helped minimize my acne spots over night. I was consistent with it and never once did it fail. I love how it has sulfur because it calms down the acne from within to help ease the pain if you have stubborn acne like me. I usually use this at night once I’m done with my skincare night routine and sleep with it and wash it off the next morning. The only down side is once the sulfur runs out, the pink stuff from the bottom ends up trying out even when you have a good amount of product left over.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
This product is way better than benzoyl peroxide and it doesn't dry the skin! The smell is very strong, but honestly speaking, you'll get use to it eventually. You can definitely see the results the next day (and no I'm not talking about your pimples disappearing, it's a process) This product isn't expensive either, and it's very long lasting. I've been using my first bottle for 6 months now and I'm not even half way finished. My only concern and reason as to why I'm giving this product 4 stars is that there is a high possibility that it CAN discolor your face. So don't apply excessive amounts and only apply on pimple if you need to. You don't need another skin problem to worry about! And finally, would I recommend this product? Yes I would if you're looking for an overnight pimple solution! You can honestly use Sunday Riley's sulfur face mask too as an overnight pimple spot treatment, but it's so strong that it actually discolored my face. This one isn't as strong as the Sunday Riley one, so I highly recommend this. Would buy again!
Anne R.
I love this product! It is amazing for drying up pimples when needed. Depending on the size of my pimple it definitely can decrease in size over night. It goes on wet and drys up right away so it’s good to use overnight. A dupe for this practically identical is the Mario Badescu drying lotion. They both work great, just a difference in price. The only downside of this product is the smell but if you can get past that then I would definitely recommend!
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
I got this as part of a kit from Sephora. This stuff is amazing! If I have a breakout I just dab some of this on after cleansing and go to sleep. When I wake up the pimple is already dried up. I will say this should probably be used as a nighttime product. The smell is very strong, which I don’t mind as long as it works, and it does leave a white spot where applied. This is the only treatment of its kind that I’ve used that I can actually see the results the next morning. If you get breakouts or stubborn acne spots I highly recommend picking this up and giving it a try.
Ava C.
I have always struggled with acne ever since I was about 13 years old. I've tried so many different over the counter products in hopes of finding a miracle cure for my acne. I recently saw a review recommending Kate Somerville products so I thought I'd give it a try. This is the only product within this brand that I've tried so far, and I love it! It is a great overnight treatment for those stubborn pimples! I look forward to trying more products within the line.
Melissa D.
Raleigh, NC
What is the best method of application for this? I tried a q-tip, but it seems to absorb it and very little appears on my skin. Also, is it safe to sleep overnight in?
Laura G.
Have you tried this product, if yes, did it help with your acne?
Gabe W.
Wilmington , NC
Anyone recommend a brand and or treatment regiment for 1 or two cystic acne. I get one or two really bad ones a month on my cheeks or jaw line. It's also caused some scarring. Sos!! #acne #treatment #scarring Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
I am looking for a quick fix for pimples and hormonal breakouts. I've read great reviews on this product but I'm still skeptical because of the cost. I have normal/combo skin. I do not suffer from acne; just an occasional pimple - the ones you can't "pop". Any thoughts?
Jacqueline L.
Jacksonville, TX
I have seen so many top MUA's using this in their skincare routine. I am so hesistant to try. Does it burn? How long does it take to see results?