Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment

One of Kate Somerville's bestselling formulas, EradiKate Acne Treatment has finally made its much-anticipated hop across the pond to join our Hall of Fame - and help you put up a formidable fight against acne. Formulated with the highest possible level of sulphur (10%) this effectively fights blemishes and helps to reduce future ones, while salicylic acid reduces the appearance of enlarged pores and zinc oxide - a natural mineral - provides oil control by absorbing excess sebum. The result is clearer skin that lasts and, if you have a spot brewing under the skin, EradiKate will help to prevent it from rearing its unwelcome head. A must-have for all those battling breakouts, this is will quickly become your ultimate ally.

• Sulfur to exfoliate dead surface skin cells, unclog pores and help reduce and prevent acne blemishes.
  • BHAs help reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
  • Zinc Oxide a natural mineral, provides oil control by absorbing excess sebum production.

I struggle with hormonal acne on my chin. Some are simple white heads, some are cystic. What product do you SWEAR by that helped get rid of your acne and STAY away?
Does this help cystic ance?
Is this any good?? Worth it??
Start your review of Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment!
2 months ago
My husband and I love this product for spot treatments. Just a little dab with a Cotten swab and it’s guaranteed to bring the spot down and lessen the redness. We buy this regularly and I will continue to buy it forever! (I would even be that person to stock up before the zombie apocalypse so I never have to be without it!) A little goes a long way, and make sure if you’re traveling with it to put it in a plastic bag or container just in case it gets thrown around in your bag.
2 months agoBel Air, MD
Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ive always wanted to try Kate Sommerville products, for some reason or other, I never got to til now. I'm so glad I did! This stuff works!!! It clears up your skin so quickly. It does dry the affected areas out quite a bit so I only use this product at night. If you have sensitive skin, I would recommend using it a little less than the directions say. At least til you see how your skin reacts. Also I have a feeling that this small bottle is going to last me forever!! All you need is a super thin layer of this stuff. So dont let the price scare you because you probably won't have to buy it again for a long time!
4 days agoLewisville, TX
If you have the budget for this type of product then buy it! It’s great and worth every penny. It’s so easy to use as a last step at night and morning if you just really need too. By the next morning that blemish is either gone or on it’s way out without having to deal with the red inflamed painful step in the process. I’ve had probably 10 people of all ages and genders and everything rave about this product.
a month agoLittle Rock
Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment uploaded by Duc P.
I purchased this after experiencing break out from using Drunk Elephant beste no.9 cleanser. It does sting a little bit when you first apply but will go away after a min. Definitely has a strong sulfur smell, so avoid touching them because the smell will linger for the whole day. And don't go to bed with this on thou if you like to sleep on your side, it will get rub off on your pillow case very easily, which defeat the purpose of "leave on topical treatment". Pro: This is a god sent for cystic and nodule pimple. Subside my freshly born humongous cystic pimple by half after 1 application. YASSSSSSSCon: I don't think it does anything for my pus filled pimple. I would recommend the pimple patch instead for those type of pimple. All in all I would recommend this for anyone that get cystic and nodule pimple, basically those without a head.
6 days agoBloomfield, NJ
This is great to have for those little whiteheads that pop up out of number. It does take 1-2 days to completely come off but it does do a good job of getting rid of them. I can't say the same for deeply rooted pimples. It does not seem to do much for those pimples that are under the surface.
2 months agoSan Diego, CA
I apply at night and this really helps to minimize active breakouts. I do not like that the alcohol burns if I have open blemish so I don’t recommend applying this. It does really dry out my blemishes which helps them go away faster but I end up getting a little flakey from that.
a month agoWalnut Creek, CA
Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment uploaded by Jenny V.
Purchased at: Sephora
It works! I leave this treatment over the night and in the morning I see less acne and blemishes! Of course they don’t completely disappear over one day, but I can definitely see reduction. Would highly recommend!!
5 days agoGarland, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love! I’ve been getting breakouts recently and this dries up any acne overnight. It seems to have the same ingredients as the Mario badescu drying lotion so that’s definitely a more affordable option but I do really like this a whole ton!
23 days agoWoodbury, MN
I have gotten everyone in my family onto this stuff. Once a zit comes up I just take a Qtip and dip it in the product and I can expect my zit to shrink overnight. I can’t tell you how life changing this product is. My little brother has cystic acne and I turned him into this product and he absolutely loves it. Just a warning, one of the ingredients is sulfur so at night here is a little bit of a smell to it, it’s not awful, it’ll just puzzle you for a couple days if you aren’t aware 😊
2 months agoDana Point, CA
I used to use this like daily when I didn’t use prescription Retin A cream. If you don’t need something like Retin A or retinol.. I recommend this. If you get whiteheads or cysts. Apply this at night and sleep with it on or for a few hours. This completely dries out acne! You wake up the next morning remove the pink treatment.. and your blemish looks so much better or is even gone. 100% recommend for an acne spot treatment.. completely dries it out :)

250 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Rhonda J. 6 months ago
The eradikate has the highest concentration of sulfur. Mario has calamine to soothe redness. That’s the major difference between the two. They are both effective as a spot treatment
9 months ago
Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment ? Who swears by this? I've had acne for years! I'm 25 and still have it.... especially on my back. Including scarring... does this stuff really work?
Rhonda J. 6 months ago
It helps decrease the size and redness of the blemishes. It doesn’t get rid of them all the way. Certainly helps take the pain out of the angry ones. It’s a good spot treatment. It won’t do anything for scarring