Kate Somerville Dilo Oil Restorative Treatment uploaded by Lourdes Z.Kate Somerville Dilo Oil Restorative Treatment uploaded by Lourdes Z.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE #52 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

An exclusive oil treatment that improves the appearance of skin's firmness and elasticity. Exclusive to Kate Somerville, rare dilo oil from Fiji is cherished for its multiple restorative benefits and promoting healthier-looking skin. Rich in essential natural lipids that work in harmony with skin's own lipid layer, this unique, fast-absorbing oil helps to support the skin's natural moisture barrier for deep hydration. This 100 percent natural oil also improves the look of skin firmness and elasticity, evens skintone, and helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: After 4 weeks in an independent clinical study: - 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity - 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin hydration - 87% of women showed significant improvement in evenness of skintone - 75% of women said the appearance of their fine lines and wrinkles was dramatically reduced

Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
I have combination skin so wasn't sure how this oil would work with my skin. The scent is very pleasant. A little goes a long way. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave skin looking greasy at all. My skin looks healthy and glowy. Keeps my skin soft and hydrated. I use it morning and night .
Irene K.
I love love love the smell of this dilo oil.  This smell calms you down.  I have oily dry skin.  This oil is not greasy but rich just enough to keep hydrating my skin.  In the morning I mix with my foundation and at night I use very end of my skincare routine.  I used this oil on my hair too!  One product but multiple functions!
Noe E.
Honolulu, HI
best oil I have used! Not greasy, absorbs well into the skin, adds moisture, smells great. I use it as a last step of my routine to lock everything in. I think they stopped making it. Thank goodness I have a backup!
Maggie P.
Beverly hills, CA
I loooove this oil. I normally switch between this and one other facial oil. With this oil, I will pat onto my face and neck and with any excess apply to the ends of my hair to take frizz. This oil is great for your face, hands, hair, in a powder mask. Looooove this stuff.
Ashli C.
Oh Kate how I love thee. This oil transforms my skin. I have  combination skin so wasn't sure about putting more oil on my face. Very effective. Evened out my skin. Just great. A bit pricey, but worth it.
Beth D.
Florence, KY
This came out at the height of the "beauty oil" craze.  It has a great lightweight texture and a pleasant smell.  My skin is combination oily, and I like this oil because of the lightweight texture.  It absorbed quickly and didn't leave behind a greasy feel.  The dropper system was annoying, but the oil is worth the hassle.
Stephanie T.
This oil does not leave your face feeling greasy at all. It is quick to dry once you pat it onto your skin. The scent is very light and does not linger. This product definitely gives my skin an extra boost in moisture. I use it as a night serum, on occasions, under my night cream and there's no issues.
Samantha C.
This product was a *greasy oily, not a hydrating or soothing oily, in my opinion. It didn't do much of anything for my skin. The smell was decent, but I would use other oil products instead for the same price.
Positively P.
I have very dry skin this product gives so much moisture and is so gentle! It has the best smell ever and leaves my skin super smooth. I love it so much I'm on my second bottle.
Lourdes Z.
I discovered this new product this year and I am in love 💓. It is the Kate Somerville Dilo oil, I have super dry skin and this oil has completely rescued my skin. It makes my face smell so good!