Kate Somerville Dilo Oil Age Defying Oil uploaded by Lacey A.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An exclusive oil treatment that improves the appearance of skin's firmness and elasticity. Exclusive to Kate Somerville, rare dilo oil from Fiji is cherished for its multiple restorative benefits and promoting healthier-looking skin. Rich in essential natural lipids that work in harmony with skin's own lipid layer, this unique, fast-absorbing oil helps to support the skin's natural moisture barrier for deep hydration. This 100 percent natural oil also improves the look of skin firmness and elasticity, evens skintone, and helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: After 4 weeks in an independent clinical study: - 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity - 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin hydration - 87% of women showed significant improvement in evenness of skintone - 75% of women said the appearance of their fine lines and wrinkles was dramatically reduced

Mikas l.
This was highly recommended to me so bought. I usually wear moisturizing creams, but wanted something to wear first thing in the morning at hot yoga that would soak into my skin. At first I didn’t enjoy it, and it sat in my drawers for s while. Then tried it again after a while, using just 2-3 drops and it seemed to make my skin more radiant and prepped it for moisturizing it. If you are into oils, I would recommend, but I may need to try a few other brands before deciding if this is for me or not
Holly B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Fell in love with this oil!! Very light jasmine clean scent. Super hydrating. At first I loved applying a few drops mixed into my face moisturizer as well as on cuticles and ends of my hair. After constantly breaking out I realized I’m not able to use on my face however I still love it for the other purposes! Kate Somerville Dilo Oil Age Defying Oil
Kelli K.
Wichita
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an oil that I live and always forget about. It absorbs into the skin much faster than many oils. It is unique in that it also has not only intensive hydration; but, anti-aging properties as well. #kellikyleprotip If you are staying over at a new boyfriend’s house, take this product along. Your skin will be radiant and youthful. Never sleep in your makeup at a boyfriend/date’s house. It’s not likely worth the damage to your skin!
Aqhsa Z.
New Jersey, NJ
I am currently trying to incorporate this into my skincare routine. I just turned 25 and I heard this is a must. I mix a little bit into my nightly moisturizer and pat it on. So far it feels great. I’m hoping to see better results in the next few weeks.
Milli D.
new york
Wonderful stuff right here I love Kate Summerville products but this one my favorite itS a oil which is hydrating g has not clogged any my pores whatsoever it has anti-aging in it which is always a must to have to fight ant aging I love it
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
This oil has helped rejuvenate my dry skin. A little oil goes a long way when using this product. It’s absorbed quickly into the skin, leaving it to feel hydrated and refreshed. I use this in my daily regimen now and can’t live without it.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
This product is one of my absolute favorites that I have used for several years. I use it sparingly, as I have combination skin and don’t want to use too many oil based products on a regular basis. Kate Somerville products truly never disappoint- I am her biggest fan!
Gabriela C.
When I first started getting involved with oil this was my go to! It doesn’t leave skin feeling oily which is great bc I have oily complexion. Hydrated skin during winter and summer when I was tan. Also smells great and absorbs quickly.
Ashley K.
Glendale AZ
This is simply divine! It makes your flesh feel just like youthful silk! It truly helps you defy the odds of aging in every manner. I was not disappointed one bit. I would buy them all if I were able to!