Kate Somerville Dilo Oil Age Defying Oil uploaded by Lacey A.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An exclusive oil treatment that improves the appearance of skin's firmness and elasticity. Exclusive to Kate Somerville, rare dilo oil from Fiji is cherished for its multiple restorative benefits and promoting healthier-looking skin. Rich in essential natural lipids that work in harmony with skin's own lipid layer, this unique, fast-absorbing oil helps to support the skin's natural moisture barrier for deep hydration. This 100 percent natural oil also improves the look of skin firmness and elasticity, evens skintone, and helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: After 4 weeks in an independent clinical study: - 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity - 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin hydration - 87% of women showed significant improvement in evenness of skintone - 75% of women said the appearance of their fine lines and wrinkles was dramatically reduced

Gabriela C.
When I first started getting involved with oil this was my go to! It doesn’t leave skin feeling oily which is great bc I have oily complexion. Hydrated skin during winter and summer when I was tan. Also smells great and absorbs quickly.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
This oil has helped rejuvenate my dry skin. A little oil goes a long way when using this product. It’s absorbed quickly into the skin, leaving it to feel hydrated and refreshed. I use this in my daily regimen now and can’t live without it.
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
This product is one of my absolute favorites that I have used for several years. I use it sparingly, as I have combination skin and don’t want to use too many oil based products on a regular basis. Kate Somerville products truly never disappoint- I am her biggest fan!
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
Omg this is the best stuff ever..it smells great and makes my skin so soft..my face almost has a velvety/powder feel after using this and it looks so hydrated..this will definitely be a repurchase..I highly recommended this
Jessie S.
Long Is City, NY
I love this oil, and do does my skin. It's one of the only oils that works with my oily skin. Yes, you read that right. My skin absorbs the oil, and my makeup goes on so smooth I don't need a primer. Definitely worth the price tag, I just don't use it daily.
Madeleine S.
Indianapolis
This oil is the holy grail. I have bought this product twice for myself and once for my sister. It is a little pricey but for me it is worth it. It's packing is nice and stable, easy to use and it is effective I truly see a difference in my skin
Jodi F.
Corinth, TX
I am not a fan of the smell but I love how hydrating this oil feels on my face. My crow feet have faded more than any other lines but that’s a win for me!
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
This oil by Kate Somerville is great !!! It smells amazing and leaves my face feeling bright and hydrated. It is a bit on the pricey side though.
April S.
Louisa, KY
Got this at Sephora for point gift and I am so happy I did! Kate Summervilles line is amazing and the packageing was amazing!!
Elisabeth B.
Laguna hills , CA
I liked this oil, but there are cheaper ones available that are just as potent. Finished the bottle but did not repurchase.