BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A detoxifying gel cleanser for acne-prone skin. Every acne treatment performed in Kate Somerville's clinic begins with Detox Daily Cleanser. This expert skincare essential gives your complexion a fresh start, setting skin on the path to clarity. It is designed to remove impurities without over-drying, fight acne-causing bacteria, and stabilize oil production. This advanced formula addresses current breakouts and helps keep future blemishes at bay.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Phytic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Sodium PCA, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyanocobalamin, Urea, Panthenol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Riboflavin Phosphate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Limonene

Kate Somerville Detox Daily Cleanser
  • "This cleanser is so effective! I found this to be a little more gentler than other acne cleansers. It takes a small amount to cleanse my face so this lasts a long time. It is a bit more expensive, but it is worth the money. I use this three times a week w/ my Clarisonic for exfoliation and the other days just w/ my hands b/c I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. I noticed my breakouts went away when I started using this. Now that my skin is clear, I use this cleanser only when I get breakouts." in 12 reviews
Michelle M.
Palmerton, PA
I have acne prone skin and always heard good things about this product, well I LOVE it and use it when I shower on my face as a nice refreshing cleanser. It is somewhat pricey but so worth it! Cleared up my skin nicely and I recommend it to those with combo, acne prone skin! It works so well and smells so natural and clean! A really cool bottle also that dispenses the product in a clever way!
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
I've been searching for a cleanser that works well with my Clarisonic Mia Travel Sonic Skin Cleansing System, Pink but also works well with my skin. I have combination skin and whenever I wash my face, every face wash I've tried strips my face completely of moisture leaving the dry spots on my faces extremely dry! I bought Kate Somerville Detox Daily Cleanser on a whim at Sephora and I'm so happy I did! It leaves my face so soft and perfectly moisturized! This is now my holy grail of face washes!
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
This is a very effective cleanser. I can't use it every day because I find it to be a little too drying for me and a little irritating on my sensitive skin. It does clear acne, however I don't think I would buy this product again. I prefer something a little more gentle.
Carissa A.
It’s no joke that this is a detox cleanser. I used to use this for a few weeks, then stop, then start again. In the beginning, it detoxed my skin really well. With that came a decent amount of breakouts. Then after that, it would dry out my skin. This may be good if you have oily skin. I wouldn’t recommend for daily use, but maybe when you feel like you need a skin detox.
Gabbee G.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my go to face wash! It seriously cleans my skin better than anything i have ever used before. I had oily skin but when i use this in the morning before my makeup, it last all day without my face turning into an oil slick.
Jordan P.
Andover, MA
This cleanser is the real deal, a tiny amount works for my entire face. After each use, I feel extremely clean and ready for the rest of my routine. The cleanser feels very gently while still tough on acne.
Sydjea 🌿.
A little harsh on sensitive skin but worth a try if your skin can withstand tougher products. Reduced oil production, so that was a plus. Smell isn’t bad too, texture was pleasant and rich - very creamy.
Melissa V.
Greenville , SC
Great cleanser. Smells fresh and citrusy and gets the job done! I alternate between the Eradikate Acne Cleanser and love both. I love it best on my Clarisonic spin brush! Kate Sommerville has me sold!
Cierra G.
Oviedo, FL
I bought this because this worked wonders on my ex boyfriends skin. He worked in a kitchen and sweat a lot and it cleared up all of his acne. However, I have drier, more sensitive skin and I feel like this dried me out. This is a really great product for anyone with oily skin, but I wouldn’t advise it for someone with dry skin.
syd c.
Reading, PA
Kate Somerville has recently made a name for her products. The “exfolikate” is a daily foaming cleanser that does not dry out the skin but also exfoliates. The full size is 4 oz. and can be bought at sephora for $38 Kate Somerville Detox Daily Cleanser
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this help control oil?
Laura  C.
E Palo Alto, CA
Does this product dry your skin out? I want a product that won't make me peel
Crystal L.
Does this work good for combination skin?
Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
I have dry skin that sometimes prone to breakouts. I was wondering if this cleanser is ok for dry skin to use.
Sharon H.
Grant, AL
Is this cleanser good for acne prone skin?