Kate Somerville DermalQuench Liquid Lift(TM) + Retinol Advanced Resurfacing Treatment

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A powerful antiaging booster treatment that combines oxygen with firming retinol to create a smooth, supple glow. Inspired by the most sought-after treatment at the Kate Somerville Skin Health Experts™ Clinic, this resurfacing booster treatment is formulated with a retinol active ingredient combined with natural bio-retinols, which support natural collagen production and healthy cell turnover to create the appearance of firmer skin with increased elasticity, reduced wrinkles, and more even pigmentation. Its unprecedented delivery system infuses skin with three powerful ingredients in the Advanced HydraFill™ Complex: wrinkle-relaxing PFC-oxygen carriers, fast-penetrating hyaluronic acid, and radiance-boosting rare botanical extracts. The result is a complexion that appears smoother, more hydrated, and healthier. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: - In an independent clinical study over 4 weeks of use: - 100% of women reported significant improvement in the appearance of skin roughness, firmness, and moisture after just one use. - 100% of women reported significant improvement in the appearance of skin roughness, firmness, moisture, pore size, discoloration, and fine lines around eyes after 4 weeks of use. see more...

• I am always on the lookout for hidden skincare gems and I have on...1 Answers
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
I can't say enough good things about this! I was introduced to it at Sephora and have been in love since! It uses oxygen to help moisturize the skin and as someone with extremely dry skin in winter, this is one of the products that gets me through! It does have a weird application, it says to spray onto your fingers and then dab on, but I spray a little bit on my forehead, and both cheeks and blend in from there.
Hunter R.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing!! I just recently bought it and I am so glad that I did. I put it on during the evenings after I wash my face. I use the kate Somerville facial cleanser before putting this on.

This product is oxygen infused so it is a different application than what I was used to. It comes out as a foam and dries pretty quickly so you have to be ready. Your face feels instantly plump and moisturized. It is nice to put it on at night because you will wake up and your face feels rejuvenated from the night before!
Kelly M.
Apex, NC
I started using this about a month ago now and wanted to give it the appropriate amount of time before rating this since it takes about 4 weeks for the first layer of skin to come off and have the new layer show through which is where you will see the effects of whatever skincare you're using. I have definitely noticed a more vibrant glow about my face and it is over all smoother and nicer. It stung at first but that was to be expected and now I barely even notice it. The application is a bit weird but it works so who cares. I got this from a friend who didn't use it and I honestly would buy the product myself
Nina P.
Sacramento, CA
I received this product as a deluxe sample from Sephora and was so fascinated by the idea of a foam retinol! I have never seen anything like this before and the reasoning behind this type of delivery is that it is supposed to give you a more absorbable form of retinol. It smells like something very organic and earthy and is just plain fun to put onto your skin. It leaves my skin hydrated and looks great when I wake up in the morning. I don't really see an improvement in my skin texture or color, but I like the product. I'd probably recommend it for a night of pampering, but if you're looking for a true retinol...go see your dermatologist.
Brandon B.
Portland
I just recently started using this about a week ago. So far I haven't noticed any significant changes. The application is fun though at night. Haha feels like i'm misting away my imperfections. This is my first retinol product I have tried. I heard its not only amazing as an anti-aging treatment, but also for breakouts. My skin feels very soft the next morning after use, but we'll see if it delivers the results it promises after a few more weeks
Brittney O.
Gilroy, CA
I was recommended this product by a Sephora employee while picking up some makeup products. The first time I used this product I broke out and my skin was really irritated. I thought maybe it was from something else so I gave it a second chance. I broke out again which pains me because I hear nothing but great things about this brand. I was able to return the product which was great because it was around $100.
Maria M.
Clifton, NJ
I love this product, at first I was scared of using retinol products and the peeling it causes but I decided to give it a chance and I'm glad I did. My skin is soooooo much smoother, brighter, and hydrated. The peeling was not bad at all as I didn't peel so much. I def recommend!!
Joe P.
Bloomington, MN
I love love love love love this product. I use it every night before bed. There is a trick into using it correctly, you need to spray the bottle upside down so the nozzle is feeling some pressuring from your hand so it can foam up. This is literally a magic bottle any fine lines I feel like I am seeing are gone the next day! Hands down amazing :)
Pam K.
I swear by this product and have been using it nightly for over a year. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only Retinol product that I have been able to use without my skin reacting to it. I recommend it to all my friends and everyone on who has tried it has loved it. I can't review enough about this product!
Jessie S.
Long Is City, NY
You feels it tighten the skin, see results. It's like a spray, which was a bit weird to use st first. But once you get the hand of it, works so well. I use it as part of my nightly routine. I have bought it more than once bf size I felt it was worth the price point, due to the results.
Valencia B.
I am always on the lookout for hidden skincare gems and I have only seen this product in a haul video? Has anyone tried it and if so we're there any changes in your overall appearance??