Add a Photo
Kate Somerville DermalQuench Liquid Lift(TM) + Retinol Advanced Resurfacing Treatment

By KATE SOMERVILLE
#362 in Serums
A powerful antiaging booster treatment that combines oxygen with firming retinol to create a smooth, supple glow. Inspired by the most sought-after treatment at the Kate Somerville Skin Health Experts™ Clinic, this resurfacing booster treatment is formulated with a retinol active ingredient combined with natural bio-retinols, which support natural collagen production and healthy cell turnover to create the appearance of firmer skin with increased elasticity, reduced wrinkles, and more even pigmentation. Its unprecedented delivery system infuses skin with three powerful ingredients in the Advanced HydraFill™ Complex: wrinkle-relaxing PFC-oxygen carriers, fast-penetrating hyaluronic acid, and radiance-boosting rare botanical extracts. The result is a complexion that appears smoother, more hydrated, and healthier. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: - In an independent clinical study over 4 weeks of use: - 100% of women reported significant improvement in the appearance of skin roughness, firmness, and moisture after just one use. - 100% of women reported significant improvement in the appearance of skin roughness, firmness, moisture, pore size, discoloration, and fine lines around eyes after 4 weeks of use.
Photos (3)
Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.
San Diego, CA

One of my all time favorite serums! I use this every night and it's made such a huge difference in my skin. The color and texture are so much more even and everyone has been asking me what I'm using! Not to mention, it lasts a really long time.
Cesar G.
Cesar G.
Los Angeles, CA

Maria M.
Maria M.
Clifton, Nj

I love this product, at first I was scared of using retinol products and the peeling it causes but I decided to give it a chance and I'm glad I did. My skin is soooooo much smoother, brighter, and hydrated. The peeling was not bad at all as I didn't peel so much. I def recommend!!
Valencia B.
Valencia B.

I am always on the lookout for hidden skincare gems and I have only seen this product in a haul video? Has anyone tried it and if so we're there any changes in your overall appearance??

Join Now