by Kate Somerville

A powerful antiaging booster treatment that combines oxygen with firming retinol to create a smooth, supple glow. Inspired by the most sought-after treatment at the Kate Somerville Skin Health Experts™ Clinic, this resurfacing booster treatment is formulated with a retinol active ingredient combined with natural bio-retinols, which support natural collagen production and healthy cell turnover to create the appearance of firmer skin with increased elasticity, reduced wrinkles, and more even pigmentation. Its unprecedented delivery system infuses skin with three powerful ingredients in the Advanced HydraFill™ Complex: wrinkle-relaxing PFC-oxygen carriers, fast-penetrating hyaluronic acid, and radiance-boosting rare botanical extracts. The result is a complexion that appears smoother, more hydrated, and healthier. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: - In an independent clinical study over 4 weeks of use: - 100% of women reported significant improvement in the appearance of skin roughness, firmness, and moisture after just one use. - 100% of women reported significant improvement in the appearance of skin roughness, firmness, moisture, pore size, discoloration, and fine lines around eyes after 4 weeks of use.

I am always on the lookout for hidden skincare gems and I have only seen this product in a haul video? Has anyone tried it and if so we're there any changes in your overall appearance??
Start your review of Kate Somerville DermalQuench Liquid Lift(TM) + Retinol Advanced Resurfacing Treatment!
Everman , TX
Kate Somerville DermalQuench Liquid Lift(TM) + Retinol Advanced Resurfacing Treatment uploaded by Aleksei B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this product in my daily night routine! Since using DermalQuench +Retinol i have seen my skin smooth out. I’ve used this product for about 2 years now, and definitely feel that it helps my pores a lot! The first few time I used it I sprayed it directly in my face and got a burn! So I started applying the foam with my hands, and that resolved that small issue.
I really like this bottle and the product works quite well in my opinion. Kate Somerville makes good products for dry skin and that’s what I struggle with. I also appreciate that the bottle warns you about using this product at night because it contains retinol.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I got this product as a deluxe sample with another Kate Somerville purchase, and it did not work for me. It made my skin break out a bit and did not seem to make any part of it smoother. Beyond that, I found the dispensing a bit annoying as it seemed to waste some product in dispensing it onto my hand (this might just be because it was a small bottle, I’m not sure)
Reseda, CA
This product also has a light pleasing scent. Its forming and brightens the skin. I highly recommend. Packaging is perfect as it allows the product to stay fresh. This is my first time using the product and I would buy again.
This is my go to retinol product to use at night. I spray a small amount on my fingers and gently apply it all over my face and neck. It has a lovely scent and is absorbed so quickly. Love it!
MONTCLAIR, NJ
This is very nice. I use this after my serums and before my moisturizer. I can almost feel my skin feel tighter immediately after application- but still made my skin feel soft and smooth. I love this. Its very unique how its dispensed- a very light foam.
Fenton, MI
This retinol based, air-infused aerosol spray has been a game changer in my skincare routine! It has almost COMPLETLY erased all my deep for head wrinkles/expression lines. My skin tone has completely evened out. 2 thumbs up from me!!!!
Farmington
I really licked this product! It felt good on my skin i had no chemical reaction which is great because i have pretty sensitive skin! I definitely recommend this product it smells great and isn’t too thick
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely adore this product!!!! A little pricey but so very worth it! When your skin is giving you a hard time give this a try! Resurfacing at its finest! Recommend Recommend Recommend!
Summerville, SC
I have premature aging and I have to say, I LOVE this product. I have use this off and on for usually 4 months at a time just to experiment with a couple of other brands. While I do like 2 other brand as well, this product does exactly what I hoped! My face and neck feel lifted and not tight like some others and certainly never drying like i have experienced with other "lifters". Great product!