Kate Somerville DermalQuench Liquid Lift(TM) + Retinol Advanced Resurfacing Treatment

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A powerful antiaging booster treatment that combines oxygen with firming retinol to create a smooth, supple glow. Inspired by the most sought-after treatment at the Kate Somerville Skin Health Experts™ Clinic, this resurfacing booster treatment is formulated with a retinol active ingredient combined with natural bio-retinols, which support natural collagen production and healthy cell turnover to create the appearance of firmer skin with increased elasticity, reduced wrinkles, and more even pigmentation. Its unprecedented delivery system infuses skin with three powerful ingredients in the Advanced HydraFill™ Complex: wrinkle-relaxing PFC-oxygen carriers, fast-penetrating hyaluronic acid, and radiance-boosting rare botanical extracts. The result is a complexion that appears smoother, more hydrated, and healthier. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: - In an independent clinical study over 4 weeks of use: - 100% of women reported significant improvement in the appearance of skin roughness, firmness, and moisture after just one use. - 100% of women reported significant improvement in the appearance of skin roughness, firmness, moisture, pore size, discoloration, and fine lines around eyes after 4 weeks of use. see more...

• I am always on the lookout for hidden skincare gems and I have only...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nina P.
Nina P.
Sacramento, CA
I received this product as a deluxe sample from Sephora and was so fascinated by the idea of a foam retinol! I have never seen anything like this before and the reasoning behind this type of delivery is that it is supposed to give you a more absorbable form of retinol. It smells like something very organic and earthy and is just plain fun to put onto your skin. It leaves my skin hydrated and looks great when I wake up in the morning. I don't really see an improvement in my skin texture or color, but I like the product. I'd probably recommend it for a night of pampering, but if you're looking for a true retinol...go see your dermatologist.
Brandon B.
Brandon B.
Portland
I just recently started using this about a week ago. So far I haven't noticed any significant changes. The application is fun though at night. Haha feels like i'm misting away my imperfections. This is my first retinol product I have tried. I heard its not only amazing as an anti-aging treatment, but also for breakouts. My skin feels very soft the next morning after use, but we'll see if it delivers the results it promises after a few more weeks
Brittney O.
Brittney O.
California
I was recommended this product by a Sephora employee while picking up some makeup products. The first time I used this product I broke out and my skin was really irritated. I thought maybe it was from something else so I gave it a second chance. I broke out again which pains me because I hear nothing but great things about this brand. I was able to return the product which was great because it was around $100.
Joe P.
Joe P.
Bloomington, MN
I love love love love love this product. I use it every night before bed. There is a trick into using it correctly, you need to spray the bottle upside down so the nozzle is feeling some pressuring from your hand so it can foam up. This is literally a magic bottle any fine lines I feel like I am seeing are gone the next day! Hands down amazing :)
Pam K.
Pam K.
I swear by this product and have been using it nightly for over a year. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only Retinol product that I have been able to use without my skin reacting to it. I recommend it to all my friends and everyone on who has tried it has loved it. I can't review enough about this product!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
I've only used a deluxe size of this product, so I can't really speak on how good of a deal the full sized bottle is, but I did like how this product worked with my skin. My pores always looked smaller and more refined the morning after I applied, and my skin always felt so smooth!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Austin , TX
I've been using this for a week and already have seen a difference in my skins trxtire. It's a lot smoother, brighter, and my makeup sits better. Worth the splurge, especially since I've tried many less expensive options that have total more than the $98 that this has cost me.
Deepthi L.
Deepthi L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
This product is great! Once shaken gently and sprayed into a foam, you can apply this gentle product evenly to the skin for ongoing daily treatment. Because of the retinol I always cover with sunscreen. I have been using this product for a month now and can see results in minimizing fine lines and wrinkles! Love!!
Sue W.
Sue W.
I use this for my smile lines and it is aweessssomeeeeee. I recommended this to my mom and I can definitely see a different in her skin! The packaging is different but it's effective and works well. I will definitely be buying this again when I run out!
Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.
San Diego, CA
One of my all time favorite serums! I use this every night and it's made such a huge difference in my skin. The color and texture are so much more even and everyone has been asking me what I'm using! Not to mention, it lasts a really long time.
Valencia B.
Valencia B.
I am always on the lookout for hidden skincare gems and I have only seen this product in a haul video? Has anyone tried it and if so we're there any changes in your overall appearance??