Kate Somerville Dermalquench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment

by Kate Somerville

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: An advanced, rejuvenating treatment instantly hydrates and firms, supports antiaging, plumps the look of skin, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Solutions for: -...

Are results long lasting??
What are the pros and cons of this product?
Does this really work? Trying to justify the price
Start your review of Kate Somerville Dermalquench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment!
Coconut Grove , FL
This product is not just a seal for your skin regiment , as a makeup artist I finish all my applications for every client with this amazing product . I travel frequently and enjoy this as a quench thirst for my face . So when I land I look rested .
Plainfield, IL
I love love love this! This is perfect to spray on after every night during winter. It keeps my skin glowing! The hyaluronic acid is the key ingredient to this product that I love. The bottle was created to spray onto your skin to throw oxygen & hyaluronic acid onto your face.
Honolulu, HI
4 stars for the price and because I cannot have this product shipped to my house in Hawaii.  I can get it at Neiman or Nordstom and it would be worth the drive.  Too pricey for me but it does work good and enjoy and feel confident with all her products.
San Antonio
This is one of my favorite anti aging skin care tools I own. I usually spray it on my finger first then apply to my face ( crows feet area and forehead) it makes my skin look hydrated. It is pricey but one of the items I would purchase this item again .
Phoenix, AZ
My skin has improved so much! I apply it every night after cleansing with the gentle cleanser and then apply the framboos serum and age arrest cream. It has changed my life. I bought it on Sephora. I recommend it so much.
I really like the concept of this, but I don’t know if it actually works. I feel like I use so many amazing things on my skin, I just really don’t know if this is the cause of my good skin or not, which I guess is slightly disappointing.
This gives me life, i spray this on my face before i do any serum and the serum absorbs right into my skin and my face feels so soft and plump. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Nashville
This is an incredible product. I love the it so much! It feels silky and velvety at the same time. I love how it ends up making my face feel. It is a definite fave product of mine, and I recommend it to people often!
Abington, MA
This product is amazing. Great for any skin type from super oily to super dry. Lightweight hyaluronic acid penetrates quickly to plump and smooth, disappearing fine lines and helping create a reserve of hydration.
Life changing product! I cannot believe how quickly my fine lines and wrinkles have gone away. I have tried countless other products and nothing has worked as well as this. It is completely worth the price and I love all kate somerville products!