Kate Somerville Dermalquench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment

by Kate Somerville

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: An advanced, rejuvenating treatment instantly hydrates and firms, supports antiaging, plumps the look of skin, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Solutions for: -...

Are results long lasting??
What are the pros and cons of this product?
Does this really work? Trying to justify the price
Start your review of Kate Somerville Dermalquench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment!
Phoenix
I cannot start the day without using this product on my face and neck, then following with Kate Somerville's Multi-Active Revive Triple Peptide Cream and Beauty Booster Tinted Moisturizer Foundation. My face feels and looks healthy with a certain glow. These products are a must for all women, especially for us older women. For cleansing, I use Kate Sommerville's Gentle Daily Wash followed by an astringent. Next, I again apply the Dermal Quench Liquid Lift (shown on the left) and follow with the Triple Peptide Cream. Many people ask me what I use on my face. I tell them "never soap - instead I use the above routine". It really makes a difference
Prattville, AL
I knew I’d love this stuff even before I opened the box because of my past experience with Kate Somerville products! I bought the smaller size because it’s so expensive, and I hadn’t tried it before. It treated my skin beautifully! I was careful not to spray it on my face directly, but instead sprayed a small bit in my palm, then applied it quickly, because it absorbs really fast. It made my skin feel soft & smooth, and made it LOOK young and smooth too. Has helped reduce the look of aging around my mouth and eyes, and seems to help eliminate the redness around my nose (when I use it with licorice serum.)
san diego
This product was something that I received for free as a gift with purchase during a sale on Kate Somerville. It is basically a hyaluronic serum that is infused with oxygen to give you a plumping effect. I did find that this serum was hydrating and nice for someone with a more oily skin type but didn’t notice much else from it. Over all if you are looking for something to give hydration to the skin but for the price I think there ate cheaper alternatives.
San Jose, CA
Kate Somerville Dermal Quench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment wasn’t a life changing experience for me. The reason can also be, I don’t have significant signs of aging and thus this product didn’t show any noticeable results on my skin. It is a lightweight foaming spray which we can later spread it using fingers. Follow with other moisturizer. They advertise the long nozzle helps the product in penetration.
Saint Amant, LA
I used to love everything Kate but my feelings have changed quite a bit in the last year.  I hdd great hopes for it and the product didn't deliver  this product and thought the packaging was really pretty with a great delivery system but this was a no for me.  I don't think I will be buying this again.  The price is high and I just didn't see good enough results to buy it again.
Dallas, TX
Honestly only reason why I’m rating it four stars is because I haven’t used it consistently enough to notice a change. When I do use the product, I like the way it feels on my skin but I can’t undoubtably say that it’s reduced wrinkles, but that’s also not necessarily fair because I haven’t been consistent every single day
New Haven, CT
I bought this product because I saw so many influensters used it. Its such an interesting product with the applicator that sprays the liquid lift onto the skin. It goes on in bubbles and you have to massage the product in with your hands and the bubbles almost pop into the skin. I wanted to love this product so much, i've tried it numerous times but every time it makes me skin breakout.
grand rapids
Okay where to start... I really thought this would be a great product. I’ve liked Kate Somerville products in the past, but this one didn’t exactly meet my expectations. I used this wrinkle treatment for about 2 months, plenty of time to see at least a small difference, but I truly just didn’t. Even on the smallest of wrinkles and fine lines around my eyes and mouth the difference wasn’t substantial. I’d definitely give it another try. I liked the formula and it consistency as well and the scent, maybe I need to try for 4 months?
los angeles
I love the product at first, but then after about a month I did not continue to see results. The applicator is great and product goes on smoothly, I just wish my results were not cut short. The product is not cheap, so I Probably will not be purchasing this product again.
Chester, VA
This is a really great product. I enjoy the clean smell that it has. This product leaves my face feeling so soft. I use this every single day. I can’t express the wonders these treatments have done for me. My skin is supple and soft. My skin has never been so smooth in my life.